Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with them and this bleeping farce of a foundation any longer .Everytime I see them on insta it’s is a bloody photo shoot or ad then next thing Safs on stories talking about her anxiety and her pain and her grief which yes I’m sure she is grieving but the two don’t link up and they certainly don’t link up with this so called foundation .why aren’t they on stories every day talking about the children and families desperate for help ? They don’t care about other sick kids or their families at all .It’s all about taking whag they can from their god awful situation of loosing A and using it to benefit them .I would be so annoyed if I had a child dying from cancer to have to see their constant begging for money ,claiming they’re going to help all the other dying children but not seeing any action .
Just come out and say ‘look we’ve used some of what was donated for personal use ‘ I think most people would be understanding given what they’ve been through but it’s the lies and the sneaky covering up and all the vanity and self obsession they both have with themselves .I hope no one donates a single penny further towards this charade !

Reactions: 17
Wtf am I witnessing? Why have we got to wait until the weekend to see what he's got to prove. Also, I've never seen a volunteer with designer clothes, expensive shoes etc, I doubt he earnt much from being a love island prick.

Reactions: 17
Esha is preparing for her transplant! A BAME donor from Singapore!!!!! Over the moon for her and the family

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ashley’s stories now. It’s starting to get to him, clearly.
Good and so it should. Other than empathising with him over the loss of HIS daughter I have no sympathy. Both of them have brought it on themselves.

Reactions: 11
On his comments on insta, is the same people that are commenting. Its not new people every day. His latest stories he is proper triggered so I think hes been reading the threads and got himself worked up about it.

id love to think that he and saf are genuine. The charity is really new but they Are sitting on a lot of money. They say they have poured all the gofundme money in the charity and if they have then il take my hat off to them, but they dont work & they dont have savings so how are they living? How are they paying the rent/mortgage, the gas n lecci? The food shop? Eating out at nandos n other restaurants? If they arent working and dont have an income then surely they wouldn’t have a pot to piss in? Honestly,I’m past caring about it all now. It wouldnt have been so bad if he just said look, we have no money so we are using the gfm to help us get back on our feet but it just looks like they are lying!

losing a child is no joke & as fame hungry as they are, i think if they could have azaylia back in return for the likes n all that, they wouldnt hesitate. Azaylia was such a little beauty. And you cant fault that unconditional love you have for your child. I’m sure they meant well but if you want a reputable charity to work and to last, its gonna take longer than 8 weeks. However, I dont think they should have used a marketing company to do it… then again, a marketing company would be perfect to get it out there as thats what they do.. market products.

Cash does love himself, you dont need to post 10 selfies to talk about your foundation. Saf doesnt need to ignore the masses but only reply to those asking about her clothes but then maybe she gets paid for each person that uses her code… & like i said before, if shes not working and doesnt have any gfm monies, then i respect the hustle. Also she did go back to work but then that weirdo stacey rocked up with her tattoo n i bet it creeped her the duck out! So who can blame her really.

this will be the last time I post on this. It can be really easy to get sucked into tattle and the threads etc but no one really has any proof of anything really now its just “i bet this, i bet that”. I get its a gossip site & who doesnt love a good gossip?! The following they have is almost cult like, its so bizarre but they’ll all move along when another child gets cancer and makes the papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has just admitted to Olaplex being too expensive, but said “I need to speak to Olaplex for a package”. She is angling for a gift basically. Personally, I’m not particularly high maintenance, but I doubt I could talk about shampoo for this long.

Edit: Well what do you know, look at what comment she pinned.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I might be being unfair as I literally joined Saf’s live and left after about 3 mins because I instantly felt pissed off. She’s obviously asked for hair product recommendations and people are listing very accessible, affordable options. Some that I have heard hairdresser friends also recommend. Yet she focuses and seems determined on the pricey Olaplex suggestions (despite not knowing personally if they are any good). Then she said so looks like I need to speak to someone at Olaplex and all I heard was looks like I need to get in contact with Olaplex, explain who I am and get them to collab/gift me the entire range. Am I being harsh? I am just so done with it all. I still feel very sad for them, but I just can’t keep listening to the begging and hints for gifts. It is vulgar and totally inappropriate. If Ashley had never hinted about the financial burden of the hotels during A’s battle, or about getting rid of his fancy cars and designer gear etc. I would never have really cared or given a thought to how they are currently surviving. I just assume all reality stars/influencers are loaded. He was the one that insinuated things were tight. I do not understand how they are paying for multiple gym memberships, food out all the time, regular and multiple beauty treatments, fully kitted out in new Nike outfits all the time, the elaborate balloon displays at A’s garden (balloons are expensive) etc. Etc. I used to constantly have eyelashes and acrylics done. I spent about £200 a month. It was a huge amount for me, but I budgeted for it. They were the first to go when I was in financial hardship. I have to think about buying one nice pair of trainers a year and maybe two for my daughter. I really think about spending £50 on a bike hoodie when I can buy 5 in Primark for that price. I know it’s a totally different lifestyle, but the finances of these stars really fascinate me. Money is so easy for them, whereas it’s such a struggle for me (so maybe it stems from slight jealsousy). Every single purchase I have to think about. I have a strict budget. I even account for magazines. I wish they knew what it was like to have to debate the odd takeaway coffee (let alone the bigger, more exciting purchases) because it will put everything off balance. I’m gone a bit off track, because this relates to all these type of people not just Ashley and Saf. And as you can probably tell, I’m really struggling at the moment so this is partly a pity party rant but needed to get it off my chest. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Omg I was just listening to him, I unfollowed a while ago but thought I wanted to hear what he had to say, the minute he said he was going to educate us I couldn’t listen any more. What a jumped up self righteous 4#$€ he is. We don’t need educating you silly little man, just answer the questions and all this could be stopped. If it’s hurting you that much why would you not put an end to it by giving the answers and I mean proper answers not the ones that go round the houses, end up contradicting them selves with a bit of twaddle thrown in for good measure, proper answers, It really is that simple.

Reactions: 14
I might be being unfair as I literally joined Saf’s live and left after about 3 mins because I instantly felt pissed off. She’s obviously asked for hair product recommendations and people are listing very accessible, affordable options. Some that I have heard hairdresser friends also recommend. Yet she focuses and seems determined on the pricey Olaplex suggestions (despite not knowing personally if they are any good). Then she said so looks like I need to speak to someone at Olaplex and all I heard was looks like I need to get in contact with Olaplex, explain who I am and get them to collab/gift me the entire range. Am I being harsh? I am just so done with it all. I still feel very sad for them, but I just can’t keep listening to the begging and hints for gifts. It is vulgar and totally inappropriate. If Ashley had never hinted about the financial burden of the hotels during A’s battle, or about getting rid of his fancy cars and designer gear etc. I would never have really cared or given a thought to how they are currently surviving. I just assume all reality stars/influencers are loaded. He was the one that insinuated things were tight. I do not understand how they are paying for multiple gym memberships, food out all the time, regular and multiple beauty treatments, fully kitted out in new Nike outfits all the time, the elaborate balloon displays at A’s garden (balloons are expensive) etc. Etc. I used to constantly have eyelashes and acrylics done. I spent about £200 a month. It was a huge amount for me, but I budgeted for it. They were the first to go when I was in financial hardship. I have to think about buying one nice pair of trainers a year and maybe two for my daughter. I really think about spending £50 on a bike hoodie when I can buy 5 in Primark for that price. I know it’s a totally different lifestyle, but the finances of these stars really fascinate me. Money is so easy for them, whereas it’s such a struggle for me (so maybe it stems from slight jealsousy). Every single purchase I have to think about. I have a strict budget. I even account for magazines. I wish they knew what it was like to have to debate the odd takeaway coffee (let alone the bigger, more exciting purchases) because it will put everything off balance. I’m gone a bit off track, because this relates to all these type of people not just Ashley and Saf. And as you can probably tell, I’m really struggling at the moment so this is partly a pity party rant but needed to get it off my chest. 😩
She also contradicted herself and said she'd tried olaplex before and it was expensive then suddenly changed to I need to get in touch with someone. Why not do what we all do and order online . Normal people do not need to do that . Like I don't get in touch with colgate when I want to change my toothbrush .
The live was very me me me come talk to me about my hair . Her fans are such clingons

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but I can't bear to watch them anymore it's just pissing me off I totally understand and wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy what they have gone through but this is just like watching saff desperately use the grief to cash in and get freebies and it's not just odd time it's every single day there's family's that are struggling and on the bread line and they have still donated and tried to help even now. I'm literally struggling to get by day by day with my 1 year old daughter due to her narcissistic father left us with nothing and taken everything from us and I still a few weeks ago was sucked in feeling so upset for saff and the way she was treated by Ashley and amoung other things I set up a direct debit to the foundation and I've now just the thought of donating gives me shivers it's now cancelled because I feel its funding the lavish lifestyle and ashley looks so angry and narcissistic reminds me to much of my ex and his controlling and muniplation ways they thought he was wonderful on the outside but was horrdeous behind closed doors. I cried for azailyla with the story at the time but now it's just I can't bare to watch them anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surly with her being in the beauty trade she will have access to trade only stores for Hair and beauty professionals where all these products are and at large discounted prices

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.