Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that's starting to get to me is that with some GFM it seems parents are asking for money for treatment and then literally within a day or 2 of target reaching, it suddenly not possible and the money is sitting there. It could be a coincidence but it seems to be happening more and more.

Reactions: 10
The thing that's starting to get to me is that with some GFM it seems parents are asking for money for treatment and then literally within a day or 2 of target reaching, it suddenly not possible and the money is sitting there. It could be a coincidence but it seems to be happening more and more.
I think reading between the lines of little L’s situation his parents have known for a while that clinically the outcome was not good. But, it seems his mum has not wanted to let go, which is completely understandable and we all can empathise with that. But, it starts to become something else entirely if that mindset then causes them to ask people for an extra 50K…which is probably innocent in their case, but it could be construed as NOT being entirely innocent either. Unfortunately, they too, leave themselves wide open for questioning, especially when they had already updated us on the outcome of his recent MRI.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
god that was another awful one wasn’t it, I followed it but can’t remember specifically when it all started dying down but I do remember shortly after his funeral I didn’t see anything until she had her new baby?
(I think I’ve got the right one)
There’s been a few petitions set up asking where or what the fundraised money for Alfie was spent on.
Way back in 2018 after Baby Alfie passed away I did see a FB post that was gaining a lot of attention accusing the mum and grandmother of spending parts of the donations on a luxury life style.
Lip fillers, new car, fully furnished flat all paid from the Alfie Army’s money.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There’s been a few petitions set up asking where or what the fundraised money for Alfie was spent on.
Way back in 2018 after Baby Alfie passed away I did see a FB post that was gaining a lot of attention accusing the mum and grandmother of spending parts of the donations on a luxury life style.
Lip fillers, new car, fully furnished flat all paid from the Alfie Army’s money.
this is what I don’t understand with go fund me, if the money is no longer needed why do they release the funds ? Should all this not be checked ?

Reactions: 5
No . I don’t know if anybody remembers the time in hospital .
all the toys azaylia had was gifted bibs clothing all kinds safiyya was gifted Costa breakfasts every day people donated her takeaways delivered at the hospital it didn’t cost them a penny !! I remember her filming doing her eyebrows in the hotel and they had boxes full of gifts and toys and she said she couldn’t get through them all . I thought why don’t she donate some to the other sick children because I’ve never seen so many !! I think that’s why Andrea was also saying they wanted gifts when it suited them .
then she was giving azaylia foods so people was buying if the wish,it’s spoons bowles bibs all kinds .

Safiyya comes across as greedy she Will take take take .
This is disgusting. I can’t understand how people casually expect others to fund their lives. Yes if they are desperate but they weren’t with the gift list etc.

I’ve got a relative really struggling for money at the moment due to a divorce and both parents losing their livelihood due to coronavirus. Her ex is taking any work going and she is selling her clothes/bags/general stuff. They’ve borrowed money from her mum but she’s really ashamed of that and turns down meeting up because she can’t afford to pay for her meal and is embarrassed. (Family always willing to pay but she’s a bit ashamed and hides it so pretends she is busy)

Why do people feel so entitled that they expect all this stuff? It’s not just them. It’s so prevalent on Instagram. And with celebrities. The people who can afford to buy stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. Disgusting. Any ordinary decent human would give some of those items away knowing they had too much. She could have given some items to the hospital to wrap for gifts or donated somewhere else, asked other parents do they need or would they like anything. She does come across extremely greedy.
Isn’t it unfatholable! They could have sold those gifted items. . They’ve sold their souls,,,,, if the cap fits!

this is what I don’t understand with go fund me, if the money is no longer needed why do they release the funds ? Should all this not be checked ?
The funds are drip fed into the designated bank account, so they had over a million pound in their bank account in 24 hours,, burning a hole, no way were they passing this amount of money on

Reactions: 3
I think reading between the lines of little L’s situation his parents have known for a while that clinically the outcome was not good. But, it seems his mum has not wanted to let go, which is completely understandable and we all can empathise with that. But, it starts to become something else entirely if that mindset then causes them to ask people for an extra 50K…which is probably innocent in their case, but it could be construed as NOT being entirely innocent either. Unfortunately, they too, leave themselves wide open for questioning, especially when they had already updated us on the outcome of his recent MRI.
THe irony is is that the health professionals who could confirm or deny this are bound by patient confidentiality. I think they should join Tattle!

Can you imagine making money from your dead or dying child?
Unfortunately I think this is happening more than people realise. People donate without reading that in most cases the parents have been told nothing can be done but the parents continue pushing the fundraising.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The thing is go fund me's might be set up with good intentions. But it's effectively people giving money to other people. It's no longer your money once you give it away and the recipient often sees it as their money to do with as they want regardless of if it was donated with that intent.

When charities are set up they have to have independent trustees so there's some accountability.

Unless there's a very clear goal to fund something like an operation that'll cost X and will definitely go ahead once the goal is reached then they often end up in a mess.

I'd rather donate to a charity rather than a person. This is no dig at this individual go fund me, but in general it really does ring true that money corrupts all.

Reactions: 12
Their very first post on Instagram said that there was nothing more that could be done and they were looking at raising 150k.

I'm new here, until two days ago, I supported them....this changed when they ignored people who had legitimate questions. The same people who have donated to their gofundme were now being referred to as Trolls. Eventually they released a blanket statement which in all honesty appalled me. Their family are calling them Trolls. One of the people who was asking for clarity, came over as being harsh....at least that's how I perceived them....until I did a bit of soul searching. I came to realise this person was passionate about the lack of support by a foundation, that professed to help children that are in the same position their child was. I like many others donated to their gofundme, unfortunately their daughter couldn't be saved....it has sickened me that they haven't donated to this little boy, not even £5. I have now unfollowed them. I have read through the threads on here, to say it has been an eye opener is an understatement. It has really opened my eyes about them both...self absorbed is what they are...so disappointed.
We are so glad that people are starting to see what this really is. Your are right about the troll but, we are passionate about a subject and will call people out if needs me, it’s just so wrong what they’ve done. I have a feeling it will get worse before better, we are probably gonna watch a 3 day cooked cover up plan, they will start drip feeding to us soon.

THe irony is is that the health professionals who could confirm or deny this are bound by patient confidentiality. I think they should join Tattle!
There may be one or 2 here.

Lets hope they donate it to a charity and not give us the opportunity to start another thread!

• Haha
Yes, they have kept that GFM money.
Put some into the charity - so that they can keep benefiting from said money.
They have spent, spent, spent and now need to make that money back again because we are all asking questions.
More and more people are realising,

Reactions: 7
The thing is go fund me's might be set up with good intentions. But it's effectively people giving money to other people. It's no longer your money once you give it away and the recipient often sees it as their money to do with as they want regardless of if it was donated with that intent.

When charities are set up they have to have independent trustees so there's some accountability.

Unless there's a very clear goal to fund something like an operation that'll cost X and will definitely go ahead once the goal is reached then they often end up in a mess.

I'd rather donate to a charity rather than a person. This is no dig at this individual go fund me, but in general it really does ring true that money corrupts all.
However, they are still raking in donations on the Gofundme page, under false pretences. The heading is "Help Us Save Azaylia's Life"

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ashley is able to read the room and has been quiet, thank god! But Saf……she’s very very selfish and this may be part of the reason Cashley isn’t interested. She strikes me as someone who makes her whole life about her partner. His family seem a lot less interested in her also. I initially had my reservations about her but started to warm to her. Now I think she’s the worst of the two. Like how is it normal to do ads on clothes when people are questioning the ones they donated to you because you refuse to donate to another sick child. I’m actually beginning to wonder if she’s a bit slow. Anyway, she will no doubt start talking as soon as Ashley moves on with someone more high profile and dumps her. It’s inevitable. Give it until after Christmas!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am really proud to announce
🗣
🗣
🗣
🗣
🗣
that after intense studying, I am now a fully qualified aesthetic practitioner!
💉
💉
Being a registered dental nurse, I took to the training smoothly and qualified with flying colours with amazing feedback from all of my model clients!

This was posted on her facebook November 2019.. Didnt someone say in the old thread she's not even a registered dental nurse?
She’s not on any registers.

Reactions: 2
However, they are still raking in donations on the Gofundme page, under false pretences. The heading is "Help Us Save Azaylia's Life"
Oh 😐 I didn't realise it was still taking actively donations. Eek

Oh 😐 I didn't realise it was still taking actively donations. Eek
The Smithy's home burnt down, a gofundme page was set up. The Smithy's said they didn't need the money, they donated to the MS society, their neighbours whose homes were damaged (cover out of pocket) and £6,600 to the "Help Save Azaylia's Life" page. It's disgusting what they are doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.