Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't consider what Ashley and family are doing as "challenges"...they are very fit athletes, I am not saying that makes it easy but it makes it enjoyable. Mr Posy and his mates absolutely love this sort of thing and would love nothing more than to have the time off work and money to do "challenge" after "challenge"
Mr Posy did the Deloitte ride from Lands End to John o Groats at exactly the same time as Ash's challenge. He didn't have a 15k bike, they had to follow the ride instructions, as did all the 2000+ riders, they slept in tents, set off to ride at 6am, were served basic but nutritional food on arrival at the camp each evening and were glad to get to bed in their shared tent ready for the following day. Apparently it was really hard going but Mr P would do it all again because that's what athletes thrive on.
Perhaps Ashley and Saf need to do a true challenge. Live in a tent with no designer clothes, no mod cons, lighting their fire to boil water and cook rations etc and limited exercise allowed....

Edited to add, no access to phones, filmed 24/7 and no say in the edit. I would even donate again myself to watch it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Orange squad..lmao..dying🤣

And yes she wasn't a dental nurse.
she may have been. We have no proof she wasn’t. If you leave the profession your details can be taken off the register. I have had a friend leave dentistry and she no longer appears in the register.

Reactions: 1
no, not cancer. I had a blood clot while i was pregnant. I had her at 21 weeks and had to wait for her to die as she was born before the 24 weeks they wouldnt fight for her life.
& dont apologise. Its fine. Im not easily triggered or anything.
Same thing happened to a friend.
so hard on you, take good care of yourself pet💜

Reactions: 2
I think it’s all really disgraceful. When they needed money to save their daughter, they begged for money and people donated as a matter of urgency! Now there other other parents in the same predicament, Saf completely ignores them and decides to make protein pancakes. The fact that they can’t step into the shoes of people who are in a position they were recently in is narcissistic. The only reason she gained a following is because her baby was ill. The delusions of grandeur are sickening. They are literally leeching off the publics adoration of their daughter. Imagine doing promos for clothes and ads but then saying ‘baby steps’, about the charity! She could use all of her freebies to do care packages for the parents of sick babies who can’t work! Serious greed at its finest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I had no idea who he was.
Saw his name on posts, just he thought he rolled with ‘those celebs’.
Ah well if he’s like that too, who knows.
Could be waiting to see what’s going to come of this first.

They all keep each other in each other’s pockets…
Google him

I'm new here, until two days ago, I supported them....this changed when they ignored people who had legitimate questions. The same people who have donated to their gofundme were now being referred to as Trolls. Eventually they released a blanket statement which in all honesty appalled me. Their family are calling them Trolls. One of the people who was asking for clarity, came over as being harsh....at least that's how I perceived them....until I did a bit of soul searching. I came to realise this person was passionate about the lack of support by a foundation, that professed to help children that are in the same position their child was. I like many others donated to their gofundme, unfortunately their daughter couldn't be saved....it has sickened me that they haven't donated to this little boy, not even £5. I have now unfollowed them. I have read through the threads on here, to say it has been an eye opener is an understatement. It has really opened my eyes about them both...self absorbed is what they are...so disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kind of feel a little off posting this, because Lee’s parents were given some terrible news recently. But I only just noticed this now and immediately I thought “eh?” I donated to Lee’s parents a few days ago and quite frankly, after their latest update I felt that they should spend the money raised on creating lovely memories for Lee before he passed. But what I can’t understand is why they have now increased the target from 50K to 100K after what they just recently announced? This is now starting to raise a serious concern for me, about the ethicality of gofundme, and whether stringent measures need to be put in place for those who want to start campaigns for delicate situations such as this. I think there needs to be more guidelines or rules that need to be outlined around setting targets, and maybe even an approval process for that too. Because, it is all a bit no for me right now.

I don’t want my post to lead to a mob fest on Lee’s parents post because it’s not the time and place for that, and it is not why I’m posting this. So please don’t say anything on their socials. Quite frankly, they are only doing what they are “allowed” to do irregardless of what I think about it. But it is starting to feel a little like the whole “Ash & Saf” situation and while they are the reason why we are on this thread due to the huge exposure they got, it does beg the question, how many other Ash & Saf’s are out there?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Kind of feel a little off posting this, because Lee’s parents were given some terrible news recently. But I only just noticed this now and immediately I thought “eh?” I donated to Lee’s parents a few days ago and quite frankly, after their latest update I felt that they should spend the money raised on creating lovely memories for Lee before he passed. But what I can’t understand is why they have now increased the target from 50K to 100K after what they just recently announced? This is now starting to raise a serious concern for me, about the ethicality of gofundme, and whether stringent measures need to be put in place for those who want to start campaigns for delicate situations such as this. I think there needs to be more guidelines or rules that need to be outlined around setting targets, and maybe even an approval process for that too. Because, it is all a bit no for me right now.

I don’t want my post to lead to a mob fest on Lee’s parents post because it’s not the time and place for that, and it is not why I’m posting this. So please don’t say anything on their socials. Quite frankly, they are only doing what they are “allowed” to do irregardless of what I think about it. But it is starting to feel a little like the whole “Ash & Saf” situation and while they are the reason why we are on this thread due to the huge exposure they got, it does beg the question, how many other Ash & Saf’s are out there?
This seems to happen a lot, I think it is that anyone who wishes to donate but hasn't done so yet isn't put off at them sight of them reaching their target. So, the target is inflated just incase. My take on it anyway x

Reactions: 4

I’m shocked they’ve done that to be fair,, they know people’s beef with the Cash’s.

This seems to happen a lot, I think it is that anyone who wishes to donate but hasn't done so yet isn't put off at them sight of them reaching their target. So, the target is inflated just incase. My take on it anyway x
Target inflated in its own?

Reactions: 4
That’s the thing, I wouldn’t really want anymore donations because he now can’t have this treatment in America. Only chemo which is on the NHS? It’s definitely given me food for thought about whether I should define my own personal criteria for donating in the future. Like I said, I don’t personally begrudge them spending what they have obviously. But then some people might?

I’m shocked they’ve done that to be fair,, they know people’s beef with the Cash’s.

Target inflated in its own?
“ Beef with the Cash’s” 🤣 It might inflate on its own though like you said?

Edit: I don’t think targets can be increased on their own.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Me neither.
They need to prove what’s been happening with the 1.7m.
There’s families on the breadline whose child will have passed but they’ve got bills to pay and other children to feed.
How can they reset the day or just goto the gym?
That money could go to bereaved parents, help with bills etc.
Headstones… they’re not cheap either.
I don’t know how they can see the insta pages of these sick children and not immediately want give money or help.
When the moneys gone it’s gone but who cares ?! There’s kids and families who need it now .Children who’s final days you could make that bit happier ,families you could make that bit less stressed.Pay off the parents of a dying child’s mortgage ,use it to fund the funerals of other children who have lost their lives,you were lucky enough to have your child’s funded for you. .Then when it’s gone grieve for your baby girl and get some professional help so you can go on to make her proud by providing for yourself with money you earned

Reactions: 13

I saw on their story that they are not giving up and are still looking at alternatives abroad. I don’t begrudge them increasing it, they are obviously absolutely desperate and want money behind them if he can have alternative treatment. I think it’s also unlikely they will reach their £100,000 target anytime soon as it’s only slowly increasing. It is truly heartbreaking - I would be totally desperate too if I was in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm new here, until two days ago, I supported them....this changed when they ignored people who had legitimate questions. The same people who have donated to their gofundme were now being referred to as Trolls. Eventually they released a blanket statement which in all honesty appalled me. Their family are calling them Trolls. One of the people who was asking for clarity, came over as being harsh....at least that's how I perceived them....until I did a bit of soul searching. I came to realise this person was passionate about the lack of support by a foundation, that professed to help children that are in the same position their child was. I like many others donated to their gofundme, unfortunately their daughter couldn't be saved....it has sickened me that they haven't donated to this little boy, not even £5. I have now unfollowed them. I have read through the threads on here, to say it has been an eye opener is an understatement. It has really opened my eyes about them both...self absorbed is what they are...so disappointed.
Well said! ❤
what brought you to here 2 days ago?

I wonder if you reach your target but are still getting donations, GFM asks if you want increase the target?

I don't consider what Ashley and family are doing as "challenges"...they are very fit athletes, I am not saying that makes it easy but it makes it enjoyable. Mr Posy and his mates absolutely love this sort of thing and would love nothing more than to have the time off work and money to do "challenge" after "challenge"
Mr Posy did the Deloitte ride from Lands End to John o Groats at exactly the same time as Ash's challenge. He didn't have a 15k bike, they had to follow the ride instructions, as did all the 2000+ riders, they slept in tents, set off to ride at 6am, were served basic but nutritional food on arrival at the camp each evening and were glad to get to bed in their shared tent ready for the following day. Apparently it was really hard going but Mr P would do it all again because that's what athletes thrive on.
Perhaps Ashley and Saf need to do a true challenge. Live in a tent with no designer clothes, no mod cons, lighting their fire to boil water and cook rations etc and limited exercise allowed....

Edited to add, no access to phones, filmed 24/7 and no say in the edit. I would even donate again myself to watch it!
I think even I would donate to see this! What Mr Posy did was a proper challenge. Unlike Ashley who went back to £250 a night hotels afterwards, with free massages.

I think it’s all really disgraceful. When they needed money to save their daughter, they begged for money and people donated as a matter of urgency! Now there other other parents in the same predicament, Saf completely ignores them and decides to make protein pancakes. The fact that they can’t step into the shoes of people who are in a position they were recently in is narcissistic. The only reason she gained a following is because her baby was ill. The delusions of grandeur are sickening. They are literally leeching off the publics adoration of their daughter. Imagine doing promos for clothes and ads but then saying ‘baby steps’, about the charity! She could use all of her freebies to do care packages for the parents of sick babies who can’t work! Serious greed at its finest.
THIS!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
I have come to the conclusion that the whole cain clan is in on this !!
making a profit from it . Nobody wants to see Ashley doing these challenges 🤔
infact what are they doing for sick kids ? Absolutely funk all !! I unfollowed and stopped donating it’s shocking .
safiyya could be making care packages for families in hospital like people did for her when she was .
safiyya could be doing little bundles with primary clothing and books treats for the sick children in hospital .
safiyya could be organising soecial days for fami,it’s like it says the foundation was doing .
safiyya is to busy at the gym getting her hair lashes done making crappy pancakes and mothering her brother every minute of the day whilst Ashley is on a ego trip 😡

but they are doing nothing 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.