Ashley Cain #7 Money, money, money, must be funny, in a conman's world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to wait 4 weeks to cremate my daughter because there was a backlog and I hated it. **TRIGGER WARNING**

When I went to the chapel of rest to put letters in her coffin from everyone, the lady there pre-warned me that she won’t look the same as she did when I left her. That it was time she needed to be laid to rest and she didnt want me to be shocked. she was right. 4 weeks is too long. She had started to decompose. I put my letters in her coffin and told them to put her back in the fridge. Luckily didnt have to wait too long after that. I don’t know why you would choose to wait that long.
Im so sorry to hear your story.

They wouldn't have had a choice how long to wait though the waiting list for the crem has been long recently.
My Grandma passed away in 2019 on the 26th of Nov, and we couldn't get a date until a few days before Christmas.
I've heard of people waiting 6 weeks recently xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone see safs photo of ash? He’s looking quite unhealthy and he seems to of lost a lot of weight. May just be the angle/filter tho
She put quality time but they aren’t together. He’s literally passed her and she’s called him in for a photo for the ‘fans’ that to me isn’t quality time!

Reactions: 12
I had to wait 4 weeks to cremate my daughter because there was a backlog and I hated it. **TRIGGER WARNING**

When I went to the chapel of rest to put letters in her coffin from everyone, the lady there pre-warned me that she won’t look the same as she did when I left her. That it was time she needed to be laid to rest and she didnt want me to be shocked. she was right. 4 weeks is too long. She had started to decompose. I put my letters in her coffin and told them to put her back in the fridge. Luckily didnt have to wait too long after that. I don’t know why you would choose to wait that long.
you poor darling, sending so much love to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Err is he .... doing what I think he's doing

Hope that's not the white lambo he's still allegedly driving around in.... ain't no way I'd get in a car my man had ate someone else's ham bap on.... no no no.

Ps think the chloe khan thing was just a showmance.
Looks like a Rolls Royce to me. And most know Chloe Khan is a prostitute married to a man double her age, for the money. Can completely believe this was just a stunt for more publicity!

Reactions: 5
I remember reading that Jemma Lucy think she is another reality celeb that she donated 10K. I thought that was so generous and kind but wondering how could she afford it. She has a lot of tattoos but don’t really know much about her.

Looks like a Rolls Royce to me. And most know Chloe Khan is a prostitute married to a man double her age, for the money. Can completely believe this was just a stunt for more publicity!
Was reading about CK recently, bit of a contradiction from the rags to riches story she portrays isn't it

Reactions: 2
As much as I'm doubting them now, I don't for one minute think they set up the GFM without it initially being for Azaylias treatment. God if the Dr said there was a 1% chance of your child receiving a new treatment then you would do what you could to try and get them there. The drs must have thought it was an option at one point because they took the big blood sample from Azaylia to send to Singapore. They wouldn't have done that for no reason.
I agree with you.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the home highlights and forgive me if this is harsh but it’s really like watching a child die in real time. Every story she gets sicker. 😢 I’m so sad for that little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I remember reading that Jemma Lucy think she is another reality celeb that she donated 10K. I thought that was so generous and kind but wondering how could she afford it. She has a lot of tattoos but don’t really know much about her.
She lives on my road,Absolute trash! Money cant buy class! She works in the adult industry 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never saw the video you mentioned at the time, but this one definitely paints a more united front then the one Ash has, where he was dragging her up the mountain. I question, why they feel the need to have separate videos for the same challenge? One that promotes Ashley, and one that promotes Saf. If that doesn’t demonstrate they want individual brands, I don’t know what would.
They are being realistic that will part sooner or later

I think she is another 'Estate agent in Dubai' 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow I looked at the top donations but didn’t see her name but it was reported in the papers that she donated 10K.
It was 1k

She stopped after the bike tours, didn’t she?
Or somewhat through.
Maybe she found out what was happening with the money in the buckets and because she’s a decent person, got out.
I said exactly that last week

It was 1k

I had a little look through her page earlier.
It seems she pulled out at the start of the mountain challenge.
Just stated personal circumstances.
Posts after that are about mental health and her battles.
Then still support for the foundation but no more children posts or shares I noticed.

Reactions: 3
How would you explain all of the resources for the challenges?
More importantly, what would you say is the reason they can’t tell us where the GFM money is? @FruitnNut Posy
I think they are possibly using the GFM to pay for these "challenges". But they are using within legal boundaries perhaps something like "expenses". Of course this doesn't make it right morally.

I would say its not that they CAN'T tell us where the GFM money is, it's that they WONT tell us because Ashley doesn't see why he should.

They could easily explain the process of setting up a Foundation, getting Charitable status, how they propose to agree eligibility for funding consideration, how to apply for financial help etc.
All of the above may be interesting to many and raise awareness for others of the complexities of the process. But they won't of course because knowledge is power and Ashley lives for power..

Reactions: 3

I’m so sorry 😢 . Xx

• Heart
I think they are possibly using the GFM to pay for these "challenges". But they are using within legal boundaries perhaps something like "expenses". Of course this doesn't make it right morally.

I would say its not that they CAN'T tell us where the GFM money is, it's that they WONT tell us because Ashley doesn't see why he should.

They could easily explain the process of setting up a Foundation, getting Charitable status, how they propose to agree eligibility for funding consideration, how to apply for financial help etc.
All of the above may be interesting to many and raise awareness for others of the complexities of the process. But they won't of course because knowledge is power and Ashley lives for power..
Thanks!
I completely agree with you too.

It was 1k

It was definitely reported as 10K at the start of the donations. Something is starting to stink. I wondered at the time how could someone off a reality show afford that amount.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.