Ashley Cain #47 Ashley Cain Aliar and Arunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blurgh ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™„ gives me the ick so bad!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He literally has pics taken of himself for the fun of it. Why would you have photos of yourself to thank someone for an alarm system ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is a grifter and more fool the people who donate his lavish lifestyle. He gives charities a bad reputation, same as grifter Hannah Ingram-Moore
Apologies I'm catching up with this thread so we'll behind, and this is completely off topic, but is this the woman with a noncey husband who was talking to kids? And they still ended up keeping on with the influencer lifestyle? I remember this from a while back

Reactions: 1
Apologies I'm catching up with this thread so we'll behind, and this is completely off topic, but is this the woman with a noncey husband who was talking to kids? And they still ended up keeping on with the influencer lifestyle? I remember this from a while back
Hannah Ingram-Moore is Captain Tom's daughter.

Reactions: 2
No its Captain Tom's daughter.

Reactions: 2
Hannah Ingram-Moore is Captain Tom's daughter.
Cheers! I never followed that so no clue who she was. Though now I'm curious who it is I'm thinking of haha, they were a YT family where the dad was uber creepy and messaging young teen girls but I cannot remember their names
---
Cheers! I never followed that so no clue who she was. Though now I'm curious who it is I'm thinking of haha, they were a YT family where the dad was uber creepy and messaging young teen girls but I cannot remember their names
It's the Ingham family I'm thinking of ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Ashley or the TAF posted this? Quite a development in children's cancer treatment, no? Are we still being subjected to topless mountain pictures instead?
---

If A hadn't had cancer, his family would still be in their 9-5 jobs waiting for their managers to approve their annual leave. None of this travelling half way around the world at a drop of a hat, no 'my protein' collabs, no expensive trips "raising awareness". They would be nobodies. The inbred cousin and the rest of the family would be absolute nobodies. Saf would be a single mum and ashley would be an absent father going from one reality tv show to the next whilst dossing at his aunts farm!
And the cain sister would still be chubby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I'm cringing at Saf getting that award. So undeserved.

There are lots of other people who have done far more for children with cancer, with far less money. Saf has been in a privileged position and no other charity has had the exposure and donations that TAF had.

Also I see that the TAF CEO was present when she received her award. The silent CEO who does nothing except for turn up for fancy charity dinners and awards ceremonies.
I agree itโ€™s completely undeserved, she has done nothing really apart from promote herself through that shitshow of a foundation! BUT this will piss Cuntly off soo much which makes it a lot more bearable for me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Heโ€™s such a prick ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah bet you landed on the moon first aged 10 after a 100hr fast and ran your teeny legs so fast you didnโ€™t even need a rocket to get there ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”š

IMG_5731.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Heโ€™s such a prick ๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah bet you landed on the moon first aged 10 after a 100hr fast and ran your teeny legs so fast you didnโ€™t even need a rocket to get there ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”š

View attachment 2798436

Let's compare their football achievements, first Mbappe:

Screenshot_20240306_080321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240306_080335_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240306_080347_Samsung Internet.jpg

Unfortunately there is nothing listed on Cashley's wiki, I don't think 'fastest lad at Nuneaton Borough Under 16s Training' is notable enough to count, sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.