Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s she gone away with? She spends the vast majority of her days, begging, chomping, and attempting to flirt on TikTok. She has at least one man she regularly goes live with, and she definitely likes him. He seems like a nice person, and I do wonder if he feels sorry for her, so goes live? She mentioned about meeting up with him and some mutual, he didn’t seem keen, and changed the subject!
I think she is trying to find someone so she can have another baby-regardless if the relationship lasts. I do kind of understand the desire she must have, and she’s late 30’s now, so will be telling herself she can’t waste time. How old is cashley? Age won’t matter to him, he can keep dipping his tiny wick for years (although why anyone would want him, I don’t know!)
I don’t think meeting up with someone of TikTok will help her! She’s be better off taking a step back from social media, getting an actual job, and then look at meeting someone. She won’t though, as it’s easy standing in your kitchen all day, making money. I do wonder if she’ll go down the OF route. She could then have a baby on her own, with a sperm Donor, using the OF money she’d earn! Her mum would help get with the baby. I’m absolutely not suggesting she wants to replace azaylia, I think she wants to be a mum, and her life hasn’t panned out how she expected.
People on here have said, prior to cashley, she was always on the prowl for a z lister, so she could live off them. However, she’s become that z lister herself, so could do it herself. Pretty sure she could sell a story to “Ok!” for a few thousand , or failing that, Take a Break might give her £500! “How I changed my pain into purpose, and became and independent woman and mum again”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She'd have a much better chance of finding happiness in a loving relationship if she gave up desperately clinging to 'fame'.

• Heart
Who’s she gone away with? She spends the vast majority of her days, begging, chomping, and attempting to flirt on TikTok. She has at least one man she regularly goes live with, and she definitely likes him. He seems like a nice person, and I do wonder if he feels sorry for her, so goes live? She mentioned about meeting up with him and some mutual, he didn’t seem keen, and changed the subject!
I think she is trying to find someone so she can have another baby-regardless if the relationship lasts. I do kind of understand the desire she must have, and she’s late 30’s now, so will be telling herself she can’t waste time. How old is cashley? Age won’t matter to him, he can keep dipping his tiny wick for years (although why anyone would want him, I don’t know!)
I don’t think meeting up with someone of TikTok will help her! She’s be better off taking a step back from social media, getting an actual job, and then look at meeting someone. She won’t though, as it’s easy standing in your kitchen all day, making money. I do wonder if she’ll go down the OF route. She could then have a baby on her own, with a sperm Donor, using the OF money she’d earn! Her mum would help get with the baby. I’m absolutely not suggesting she wants to replace azaylia, I think she wants to be a mum, and her life hasn’t panned out how she expected.
People on here have said, prior to cashley, she was always on the prowl for a z lister, so she could live off them. However, she’s become that z lister herself, so could do it herself. Pretty sure she could sell a story to “Ok!” for a few thousand , or failing that, Take a Break might give her £500! “How I changed my pain into purpose, and became and independent woman and mum again”
I’m surprised she has not sold her story already . There’s only so many times she could sell it so won’t last long . And I wonder if Coinley has a gagging order to prevent her from doing it ?

Reactions: 6
I find the last video he’s put up disturbing

Put circle of life & film from the back and I’ll commentate to boost engagement

I get his Instagram is for his life but I start to wonder did he associate the lion and warrior narrative from the start (whilst A whilst still alive) he knew it would lead to this

If this was a family member or friend on your social media you’d be quite worried where they are at mentally, but instead people are calling for him to be knighted.

Reactions: 7
So he’s resorted to tears and sadness to bring in all the losers and hopefully get more cash donated, it’s like a vicious circle.
And these mad injuries, torn muscles and ligaments etc, that he miraculously has repaired by a physio at the side of the road, he does love a good lie doesn’t he 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he’s resorted to tears and sadness to bring in all the losers and hopefully get more cash donated, it’s like a vicious circle.
And these mad injuries, torn muscles and ligaments etc, that he miraculously has repaired by a physio at the side of the road, he does love a good lie doesn’t he 🙈
It’s the same old story every time

Reactions: 5
She can't sell a story about him I don't think as he could about her. She also won't slip off quietly into the background as she loves it all.

He has 3 hours left according to his tracker 😂

ETA 6:00pm though 😂

He needs to start as the same time all of us go to work and put a days graft in

His entourage is disappearing

• Haha
I’m surprised she has not sold her story already . There’s only so many times she could sell it so won’t last long . And I wonder if Coinley has a gagging order to prevent her from doing it ?
Well she’s just as culpable re the original GFM so I doubt she can afford to sing like a canary😂.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t he claim to have broken his leg or something on that 100km car journey run.
But he still managed to finish the race despite such a serious injury 🙄
There was no sign of a cast either if I remember correctly.
Does anyone else remember this?
---

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s the same old story every time
Surely it can only be the vulnerable brainwashed people that donate these days that look up to social media grifters as their hero’s . Such a sad state of affairs
---
I find the last video he’s put up disturbing

Put circle of life & film from the back and I’ll commentate to boost engagement

I get his Instagram is for his life but I start to wonder did he associate the lion and warrior narrative from the start (whilst A whilst still alive) he knew it would lead to this

If this was a family member or friend on your social media you’d be quite worried where they are at mentally, but instead people are calling for him to be knighted.
Lion - it’s the brand he has curated to make money on the back of his daughter passing away ( that raised the money - they didn’t )
Snappy little catch lines .. champ ,lion,roar .
He made his daughter’s death into a money making brand scam . It’s funny I bet the ones that post let’s go champ have not a penny spare to donate .
That baby was the best thing part of either of them and they are tainting her legacy with fraud ?
They have both gone too far with social media to dig themselves out of the holes they have made for themselves .
Very few options going forward left for either of them .
---
Well she’s just as culpable re the original GFM so I doubt she can afford to sing like a canary😂.
True story
---
It’s all very repetitive and boring now
He does a challenge ,gets injured ,cry’s a bit and preaches . Can’t spell at all . Same mentality and intelligence as his followers
She sticks a bikini on , chats on tik toc,grave photos ,work no work ,aesthetics or no aesthetics ( tax evasion and realised she can’t post it on social media ? ) Back to work no work . Begging on tic Tok for cash . Little work trip but no mention of work
Social media has made them both very poorly

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Look at this young lady, attempting to take a genuine world record. Do the 3 peaks and run between them. Puts Ashley to shame 😂 they should pass each other at some point. They won’t stop for a photo opportunity

Saf, so anxious and self conscious. What a lot of bull😂 did they run out of material for her bikinis 😂
Just an update…

Ashley Cain, ultra athlete, lion, beast & superhuman man has ran 595 miles in 23 days

Imogen Boddy, ultra runner will have by the end of the day ran 218 miles in 3 days

That’s without any luxurious after a 5 hour jog

She’s an ultra athlete, he’s a Z-lister with time on his hands.

He did 25 miles on Wednesday, not an ultra again 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep I hate how he's calling each day a ultramarathon when they are max 27 miles, a marathon is 26.2 miles it isn't a ultra at all mate.

Reactions: 12
Just an update…

Ashley Cain, ultra athlete, lion, beast & superhuman man has ran 595 miles in 23 days

Imogen Boddy, ultra runner will have by the end of the day ran 218 miles in 3 days

I bet he can’t go to the loo without making a massive deal about it .. get over your self . You ain’t no iron man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely it can only be the vulnerable brainwashed people that donate these days that look up to social media grifters as their hero’s . Such a sad state of affairs
---

Lion - it’s the brand he has curated to make money on the back of his daughter passing away ( that raised the money - they didn’t )
Snappy little catch lines .. champ ,lion,roar .
He made his daughter’s death into a money making brand scam . It’s funny I bet the ones that post let’s go champ have not a penny spare to donate .
That baby was the best thing part of either of them and they are tainting her legacy with fraud ?
They have both gone too far with social media to dig themselves out of the holes they have made for themselves .
Very few options going forward left for either of them .
---

True story
---
It’s all very repetitive and boring now
He does a challenge ,gets injured ,cry’s a bit and preaches . Can’t spell at all . Same mentality and intelligence as his followers
She sticks a bikini on , chats on tik toc,grave photos ,work no work ,aesthetics or no aesthetics ( tax evasion and realised she can’t post it on social media ? ) Back to work no work . Begging on tic Tok for cash . Little work trip but no mention of work
Social media has made them both very poorly
Can’t forget Saf constantly telling people she has really bad Anxiteeee & depression 😬
---
Just an update…

That’s what Ashley Cain thinks he is,
This is what I think….
Ashley Coin - Ultra beast, sub human, constantly lying man 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He really fell on his horrible little feet through the loss of Azaylia, and getting access to all that money. 😡

Don't stint yourself on your comforts anyway, in your hotel suite. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He really fell on his horrible little feet through the loss of Azaylia, and getting access to all that money. 😡

Don't stint yourself on your comforts anyway, in your hotel suite. 😡
Yeah underneath all the luxuries, champagne and massages he’s really sad.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.