Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hotel does look nice 😊 They must’ve had a load of rooms though as there’s the whole gang-gang and team!

Reactions: 4
Does he think he’s some kind of rockstar about to go on stage with these circle hugging pep talks or something. Almost comical at this point. Why has no one said he shouldn’t really be going round school sweating shitting and vomiting his germs on all the kids.
He shouldn’t really be going around school with his entourage recording. Are they primary schools? Safeguarding…?
---
But then again, where else would he pull in a big crowd like that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell he is really struggling 3 days in

sickness bug my arse, he’s just not fit enough. His body type is completely wrong 😂

I’m all here for it 😂

Reactions: 18
I agree it wasn’t a bug, he’d have to stop if he had any sort of stomach d&v bug, like you have a choice to just keep running 🙄
But also - he said it was a bug, and people still meet and greeting, this one has the child or someone in family on chemo and they still went out for him, I just don’t get it 😞
And I’m guessing the college changed their mind or decided they weren’t going to open up on the weekend for them 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Wow! Just wow 😂😂😂 he is such a prick. As everyone else has commented no way would he still be running with sickness and the shifts. Also Saf has to be careful what she says, as they have just as much on her as she does them. They are all wronguns.

Reactions: 9
Wow the Warrior/toxic alpha male/gym bro dickheads came out last night to defend Moustashleys vomming 🤣 what a bunch of douchebags…
It’s sad the man has to film himself throwing up for attention ,likes loves and money .
A lot of people have gone through a hell of a lot worse and they didn’t throw up . Nor did they post videos of themselves being sick for sympathy and money .

Teenagers in the first and Second World War were conscripted and they had to go and fight at war . They had no choice .

Who are the proper men ? I would want the soldiers not a pussy who has to film every movement of his life including being sick . Is this is all he has for attention .. being sick begging for money ? Very sorry state of affairs for the ultra mega beast . Carry on. No one cares

Donate money to children’s charities .

There is no longevity in what he js doing . Social media get bored and move onto the next person very quickly . Unless the person has something .. or the followers are star struck and dumb and they will run out of cash at some point
---
His interviews .. he babbles ,makes no sense ,all me me me with no end result or achievement .

He goes on and on about mental strength .. People get up everyday and go to work and fight their own things and they don’t stop . They don’t film themselves being sick for attention ,likes ,loves and dosh

These people are strong people . Not a social media midget who preaches and believes he is the messiah . Who knows sod all about anything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He really is tiny isn’t he

random but I’ve come across someone who is as narcissistic as he is ( I know the word is over used ) … Jada Pinkett smith!!

Reactions: 6
He really is tiny isn’t he

random but I’ve come across someone who is as narcissistic as he is ( I know the word is over used ) … Jada Pinkett smith!!
But at least Jada has her own money and isn’t grifting via GFM. That’s the most irritating bit for me. He stole the precious GFM and still has the nerve to be setting random £100k targets here and there. Piss off Mr Tiny!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve actively avoided this shithouse and his former cronie for a long time as I find them so despicable however he has come up on my TikTok as “Beast” which is quite telling what a bellend he before you ever realise it is him. A clip of him and his son, him going to A’s grave, all of that is fair enough however he is then seen driving off in a massive, expensive 4x4 and and a similar priced van behind. Just because it is covered in foundation coverings and you can the van a “support van” because it’s full of your belled. Mates, doesn’t justify the cost/benefit analysis I’m sure.

What the duck does “raise awareness for childhood cancer” mean? We all know what it is. This is another massively expensive and pointless vanity project which he is currently setting the scene to not complete because the arrogant bastard has bitten off way more than he can chew. If nothing else, this shows massively piss poor preparation because there are people running ultramarathons in the desert that aren’t in the state that silly twit is currently in.

Saf would do well to get off her high horse as they

Reactions: 14
Are they paying for it too?
They seem to do event planning for races on foot, bike or boat, and they’re driving the van / poss providing it too? They’re on the side as a sponsor/ad, but not clear if they just provided the planning and route management side, doing it all, is it free or at just cost etc But duck me that petrol cost must be interesting with the cars meandering along with them….

Reactions: 6
Currently in my home town. Big expensive van parked outside spoons; on double yellows, hazards on....obvs.
Entourage are a bit wanky

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Currently in my home town. Big expensive van parked outside spoons; on double yellows, hazards on....obvs.
Entourage are a bit wanky
The little gnome having more freebies while doing a pointless task paid for with stolen GFM funds.. when will the sheep wake up to this head?! He’s knocks me sick and I wish the media would deep dive into this farce

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We’re all aware children can get cancer unfortunately
So just donate the money to those who require it for treatment , families in need etc

This is why I don’t understand why more people don’t see through what he’s doing. Even if they’ve not followed the story closely, surely if you read about his “brave journey” it saw him on tv, you’d wonder how he was raising money. Usually if someone’s doing a charity event, they’ll put donation information on the website or discuss in the interview. He repeats himself that him running, kayaking, being chased by bears and vomiting, is all raising awareness of childhood cancer.

Ashley, and your other hangers on- HOW are you raising awareness? Each time you do something, it’s often been in a different country, and there’s been a load of people with you. How much is that costing? If they pay out of their own pocket, why don’t they donate the amount it costs for flights, hotels, massages, a videographer, food, safaris and more, to a children cancer charity? Would that make more sense? They don’t claim to be on holiday, as that’s different. BUT they seem to all have the funds to go on multiple “raising awareness” trips, yet aren’t working whilst on those trips, so how exactly is it being funded? A few sponsored ads, and a book won’t make a huge amount. Not forgetting his new house, car and tasteless clothes, plus the cost of a new baby.

Why is no one questioning exactly what he’s done in the last few years to raise awareness? What have they taught people? Has anyone made any progress in research? Sadly, most people have heard of children getting cancer, even if they don’t know anyone directly. If your child was unwell and you felt like something was seriously wrong, you’d seek medical advice. Unless you’re in the medical field, you’re not going to know the symptoms of every illness.

We know, from both of them giving interviews and documenting the whole nightmare, that Azaylias symptoms were similar to a cold and they imply the gp said just that. For most, it will be a cold, sadly for her, it wasn’t. When they tell the diagnosis story, it sadly doesn’t change anything, and if that’s all they’re doing to raise awareness, then they’re just repeating the same thing over and over.

If you were worried about your child’s health and looked on Google, you can quickly find symptoms if all kinds of illnesses. They aren’t reinventing the wheel. They’d have been better off raising money for an already established cancer charity, and maybe set up TAF in her name to fund someone doing a phd in childhood cancer research, and they could host an evening with raffle prizes etc annually to keep her memory alive.

Instead, Ashley’s posting photos of his crusty feet and vomming up chocolate milk, whilst terrifying children as he bends down and smiles, whist punching nothing. Then Saf is on TikTok live, either cooking, eating haribo, or duetting random people and occasionally attempting to flirt- often with people waayyyy to young for her

(Ashley’s face is surely going to cause nightmares to kids)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can I just ask…do we honestly think his other cousin Alissa is really running because she is hardly in the running videos yet he’s glorifying her as if she’s running that whole way. More lies.

Can I just ask…do we honestly think his other cousin Alissa is really running because she is hardly in the running videos yet he’s glorifying her as if she’s running that whole way. More lies.
I agree she is one who seems to be uploading most videos/photos during the day when they are running, not sure you are doing that if you are running.

Oh and Ashley Tamika isn't literally an assassin, another thing to hate him for a knob head who doesn't know the meaning of literally.

Attachments