Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s tagged HotelPlanner in the hotel shot, they’re on the side of his orange champ-van 🙄 so they probably wangled a deal or freebie

The state of his feet with mahoosive blisters 🙈🤮 and it’s only day 2!
Am I a bad person because I hope they hurt when they pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh here we go, a lovely video of him throwing up what looks like a maccies choc shake at the side of the road (is that really necessary?!) getting prepared for the late finishes/ not finishing at all/ getting a lift in the van.
he says he’s got d&v but keeps running? Surely he’s got some sort of professional with him in his cheerleading team who will tell him that it requires rest and hydration.
But he’s the ULTRAMOUSTACHEBEAST so he won’t quit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh here we go, a lovely video of him throwing up what looks like a maccies choc shake at the side of the road (is that really necessary?!) getting prepared for the late finishes/ not finishing at all/ getting a lift in the van.
he says he’s got d&v but keeps running? Surely he’s got some sort of professional with him in his cheerleading team who will tell him that it requires rest and hydration.
Hang on, blue tit has done 12 hours over two days and he’s chucking up and feet are fucked, laying foundations saying he’s not well.. didn’t see the fella running the length of Africa moaning running in the heat and being robbed at knife point. This head couldnt be more embarrassing

Reactions: 23
Imagine all that sicky smell on his beard. I’m sorry but if you have D&V you won’t be running!!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
School kids won’t be staying behind late waiting to see that bellend if he carried on being late!

Reactions: 7
Imagine all that sicky smell on his beard. I’m sorry but if you have D&V you won’t be running!!
He’s a bloody attention seeker! He will do anything to be noticed. I don’t know how he will manage this 3 month “challenge”. I bet they are doing everything to get the wider media to be interested apart from just GMB!

Reactions: 9
Uuurggghh that is bleeping gross!!! 🤮🤮🤮 I read here first and thought maybe just a quick shot but no it’s a full on shot of him heaving, disgusting!!!
Why film it?! Why post it?! This lot are on another friggin planet, this isn’t normal 🤣
Yeah he’s defo all, I push through it look what I do for the cause…. But it’s day 2 mate…. I mean I can’t run but you’re supposed to be an ULTRA athlete 🤔 full on heaving and massive blisters, he’s fucked already 😆
---
tit he’s even put it on his grid frozen on the puke money shot 🤮🤣
---
He’s chugged a Coca Cola and the running/hills has made him hurl. If he genuinely had a stomach bug and diahorrhea then no way is he still going without shitting himself, a genuine bug doesn’t give you a choice for the next pit stop!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What the hell is he doing I don't really follow him but read here and just sweet on his page and saw the video where he's full on throwing up his guts.

so he's doing a what, 3 month run?!?

it's giving Forrest gump.

and he's got a whole production team with him?!

He’s got D&V but can ram down his neck cod and chips. Im
Calling bullsh*t he threw up cos his body is f*ked

Reactions: 16
Roid head going cold turkey without his big boy drugs, plus as someone mentioned previously, he’s not shaped or built for this kind of thing. I very briefly dated a triathlete, and he was built like an Italian greyhound with the diet to match. They don’t just bulk up in the gym and give it a bit of ussssss urggghhh ussss whilst lifting 50k, it’s a lot of pure cardio and lean meals, their bodies are ready for endurance.
He’s just a schmuck and a liar. Cod and chips during a bout of d&v? Practically licking school kids with a stomach bug? duck off.

Reactions: 23
I love how Safiyyas posted all the flowers on Azaylias grave and tagged who they’re off. Nice little dig there cos there’s not even a petrol station bunch of those adoring “aunties” who wouldn’t even let Azaylias own mum get a look in

Reactions: 20
Just watched the video of him heading of posing with his son next to the orange car and then filmed getting the flowers out the back 🙄can he not do anything without being filmed! The guy loves himself Of more than anyone Iv ever seen 😂dose he think he’s an actual god
He is the Messiah of course who owns the road
---
He always gets some kind of injury or illness when he doing his ultra fit I am the greatest ever challenges

Every time he leaves the gym and cameras are on him

I reckon he is a hypochondriac .. 😂

Last edited:
‘Has chosen’ so Moustashley must’ve approached them… I wonder if they’re looking to do this at lots of schools then 🤔 he’ll want his jubilant cheers and fist bumps at the end of each day, can’t see where he’d get that from a mass crowd of adults so why not use the kids as part of pr eh 😡
(This is on the Poole academy website, nothing secret, newsletter on their own publicly available website)
---
Yes the road thing bothers me too 🤣 if I’m stuck behind all that nonsense while trying to get somewhere I’m beeping!
I’m all for inspiration people visiting schools, but it takes 2 seconds to look at his instagram posts, and tv shows where he spoke appalling to women, to know he’s not someone you’d want your children to aspire towards.
I’m pretty sure they’ll be staff at the school who not like him, but I don’t understand why so many don’t see it! I was a teacher for a long time, and am still friends with lots of my ex colleagues. There’s a few that follow him, and I’ve not plucked up the courage to ask why yet! I guess people don’t want to speak badly about someone who’s lost a child. Unfortunately both good and bad people loose their loved ones.
I saw some of Safs live yesterday (I watched with out clicking on her live) She was saying how annoying and upsetting it was that many of her friends and family didn’t send flowers for azaylia on her anniversary. She then started to say something, before stopping herself and said “I better becareful here, ill have to stop before I get in trouble” (not word for word) It makes you wonder how much she has in the Cain clan, but can’t say for whatever reason. Probably because she was caught up in it all as she was under their watchful eye for so many years, without her being around her own family.
It was moving to see Saf spend a lot of time and care on her resting place, and it definitely looked better without as much surrounding it. It must be frustrating and upsetting for Ashley to then turn to, and take photos of his son at the graveside. So many of the comments on his posts aren’t favourable anymore, but there’s still so many that think the son shines out if his arse! However, how many famous people have done bad things, and people still think they’re amazing!?
---
Just seen the vomit video. What’s weirdo!! Then he’s jogging along saying he’s pushing through and everyone should do the same. There’s no way if he was vomiting and shitting, he’d be running. Did he wear a nappy as he ran, or just tit at the side of the road?
He has probably passed it on to the school children and the few people that were they when he arrived at his stop. It’s likely some of those people are affected by cancer at the moment, or have family and friends with it. Yet, he’s spreading this to them all!
IF he did have a d&v bug, no matter how fit you are, running on no food, and loosing liquid, he’d be dehydrated. He wouldn’t be running.
Also, he was with his baby son less than 2 days ago. I hope he’s not got it.

Last edited:
You can tell those with only one brain cell when the only comeback they have is 'grow up' and 'get a life' 🙄 I'm an adult but i dont want to watch someone being sick.

Eddie Izzard beware, Ashley the 'beast' sickly has landed!

I don't know about him having diarrhea, but when he thinks he's doing his motivational posts like just now, it's like it's a humble of wordshit coming out of his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does he think he’s some kind of rockstar about to go on stage with these circle hugging pep talks or something. Almost comical at this point. Why has no one said he shouldn’t really be going round school sweating shitting and vomiting his germs on all the kids.

As someone with a immune suppressed child I’d been fuming if I found out my child had been in contact someone who already no’s there Ill and no’s the impact that can have on the IS person