Ashley Cain #48 "Ash, i mustache" what was the starting balance?”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so it’s a field today, I’d wager they’ll do a few more schools though….
It’s proper out in the sticks, guess they use the van to drive to a hotel somewhere and then pick up back in the morning, can’t imagine many hotels in the village itself.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Another inspirational video 🥱

they all sound exactly the same, says a lot but nothing at all. So well rehearsed and all for the gram.

I hate the way he says Az courage, strength and will, she was a baby struck with a terrible illness.
How long is this going to go on for, ‘this time 14 years ago’

The Cain vanity tour continues

Id recommend everyone check out imoboddy. A lovely young lady running between the three peaks. She is 10x the person Ashley is and a lot quicker

Reactions: 12
He is pretty slow at moment to be honest his average speed is just over 4mph, his body is all wrong for this kind of challenge if you look at long distance runners and cyclists they aren't built the same as him.

It finishes today at some football club.

Reactions: 8
You’d think he’d want to spend all his time loving on his son. Being able to hold him with out him connected to all the things poor Azaylia was. Take him out in his pram and do and enjoy having a healthy baby. Not bleeping off and missing out on it all. You’d think this time he could be spending loving on this new baby would be so special.

Reactions: 11
According to the tracker they are due in at 3:30pm, not the planned 2:30pm

see how he manages that, struggling already 😂

5 hours of running and 19 hours of r&r

Reactions: 7
One thing that bothers me and it is such a pathetic thing to get annoyed about, but it’s him running in the road! If ever you want to set up a charity event, do a jubilee party in your street, do a bike Raleigh and many other events that involve slowing or stopping traffic, you need permits and council permission. It needs to be months in advance and it costs money, but it all has to be done officially.
It grinds my gears that he just has a little jog along the local A road and some cronies in hi vis jackets casually stop drivers from moving on with their day so that moustache and his creepy cousins can do their glory tour. It’s like he’s untouchable. And don’t start me on getting the local school involved in this. Wonder if the parents were asked or if they just decided it was happening either way, cos it’s Ashley and he’s a BEAST
Beacause he owns the road . The road is his

• Haha
I bet he thought it’d be like the marathons, the roads lined 4 deep with fans cheering ‘yes you are the peoples champ masharubu’ 🤣
He’s prob even bored by now….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine only having school kids to cheer you on 😂😂😂 I can guarantee 98% of them didn't have a bleeping clue what the purpose in it was either 😂😂

Just watched the video of him heading of posing with his son next to the orange car and then filmed getting the flowers out the back 🙄can he not do anything without being filmed! The guy loves himself Of more than anyone Iv ever seen 😂dose he think he’s an actual god

Reactions: 13
#irony
Calling yourself ultraman and then saying you’re going to be 30mins late 🤣
IMG_6406.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Safiyya live on tiktok at the grave while 1000+ people watch on doesn't sit right with me
---
Oh god why is his hair blue? 😂

Last edited:
I don’t follow him but do this thread as he amuses me! But why is he wasting money doing a ‘challenge’ and his getting nothing from media on it or probably raising money??

Reactions: 6
He’s tagged HotelPlanner in the hotel shot, they’re on the side of his orange champ-van 🙄 so they probably wangled a deal or freebie

The state of his feet with mahoosive blisters 🙈🤮 and it’s only day 2!