Ashley Cain #45 I'm a little teapot short and stout, Looting funds with my willy out🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were in London getting some aesthetic work done apparently, and AZ was taken to UHCW by Safs mum. I was told within 30 mins of being there, the doctors knew it was serious and they needed to transfer her. They couldn’t transfer her to BCH until a parent arrived.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They were in London getting some aesthetic work done apparently, and AZ was taken to UHCW by Safs mum. I was told within 30 mins of being there, the doctors knew it was serious and they needed to transfer her. They couldn’t transfer her to BCH until a parent arrived.
Not sure why they arent honest about andrea calling the ambulance. Imo, it doesnt make them bad parents.
they were first time parents, probably didnt expect her illness to be what it was and if she was in so much discomfort she probably cried a lot and they probably needed a break. I dont see the harm in that. They couldnt have foreseen how bad her illness was.

Reactions: 47
I just saw the clip of the podcast on tiktok and came here to talk about how she’s erm, being a bit economical with the truth?
Fair to say she had misdiagnosed symptoms, but the kid was bleeding and passing out and they left her with her granny, then were like oh you’ve taken her to hospital. Trying to make it sound like they were totally unaware she was poorly and it came as a shock when she was rushed in. Behave saf, we know the true story, just own it.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Another desperate mum pleading for their help and being ignored whilst it’s podcast and PR appearances.
Her 1 month old baby needs a new heart and they haven’t even got the decency to repost her story. I absolutely hate this scam

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Scumbags. The ok Facebook page is full of comments about pube faced midget and how wonderful he is, what a great father he is etc.
People are bleeping dense. They must be deleting negative comments as no way do that many thick people live in the world

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Thing is without sounding a twit. How can people say he was an amazing dad etc. No one knows what he would of been like at all as the poor baby wasn't here for long.

Reactions: 65
Another day, another thread, and still no sign of this nasty little hobbit and his simpleton ex being outed for what they really are!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thing is without sounding a twit. How can people say he was an amazing dad etc. No one knows what he would of been like at all as the poor baby wasn't here for long.
He strikes me the type where saf would of been doing it all alone with the support of her mum and brother and he would be ‘that’ dad who posts all over social media about being the best but is a total let down taking her out for one day a month and thinking that makes him incredible, i could see a nasty split and him moving on with another girl quick then posting with safs child, i think it would of gone very nasty.

Reactions: 61
Another day, another thread, and still no sign of this nasty little hobbit and his simpleton ex being outed for what they really are!
I know but on the media they can’t control there is a definite realisation as to what these two grifters are up to. Also even though they’ve saturated the media with the usual drivel of late, it doesn’t seemed to have helped the amount of donations made to the fund they’ve just set up.
She has been very quiet of late,only posting prerecorded ads

Reactions: 14
He was constantly posting stuff about going to the gym 5 minutes after Azaylia was born.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I know but on the media they can’t control there is a definite realisation as to what these two grifters are up to. Also even though they’ve saturated the media with the usual drivel of late, it doesn’t seemed to have helped the amount of donations made to the fund they’ve just set up.
She has been very quiet of late,only posting prerecorded ads
Well he never wants to miss out on the gym. He was also going while A was in the hospital or he set up a ‘home gym’ in the accommodation close to the hospital.

Reactions: 12
Hubby saw an interview/podcast with him discussing loss and thought he sounded like a good guy.
I showed him the wiki 😂
He’s a tit dad to his lost child (scamming twit). Let’s hope he’s actually present for his new kid.

Reactions: 15
More chance of pigs flying than him doing anything with this new kid except using it as an extension of himself/azaylia/TAF

Reactions: 28
and didn't he only get involved once he realised she was sick and he could use it?
---
Everytime I see an article about him in his local rag people are less than complimentary about him…
OK magazine there were a few negative comments right down the bottom, hidden below all the 'you're so strong' 'such an amazing father' roar champ loveheart crap

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.