Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman must be an idiot. Who looks at a man who doesn’t even comfort his partner whilst she’s standing at their babies grave and thinks “yeah, he’ll be a great dad!”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I forgot all about this guy till I saw the news today.
Has anyone heard of that goob2u page on insta? Outing influencers and stuff. He’s American but he outed Courtney Black for photo shopping etc and also an American influencer for supposedly donating to charity.
He should look into Ashley and the missing money (sorry if anyone posted about this already).

Attachments

Reactions: 13
He will not be liking all the comments! And too many to dirty delete!! One poster trying to make out this ‘friend’ took advantage of Cashley at a vulnerable time…. Some people are bleeping blind and brain washed but others are starting to see him..
Defo a sore point selling to the Scum too…
He defo was told something is coming out on Sunday so best you give us an exclusive now and tell it ‘your way’….

Reactions: 21
Maybe he hasn’t known for ages, maybe the baby mama was going to the sun and he’s jumped in and trumped her making his story up. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 10
Thoughts and prayers to the poor woman who has endured Ashley’s Iceland party sausage, and was probably surprised to find that she was pregnant given that she probably didn’t even know it was in so that’s why it’s taken this long to announce 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I forgot all about this guy till I saw the news today.
Has anyone heard of that goob2u page on insta? Outing influencers and stuff. He’s American but he outed Courtney Black for photo shopping etc and also an American influencer for supposedly donating to charity.
He should look into Ashley and the missing money (sorry if anyone posted about this already).
Yes!! I follow him.

Reactions: 3
Do we reckon he has a ok deal lined up?!?!
Absolutely, of course he has.

That poor baby is going to spend his life being compared to Azaylia, let's face it. I just hope the mother has the strength not to get pulled jnto any of the Cain family tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Only just caught up. Wow, Cashley dipping his todger into a friend 😳
I think Saf was trying to get him back with her sexy insta posts "Look what you're missing kinda thing"
I bet she is extremely hurt.

Reactions: 19
Only just caught up. Wow, Cashley dipping his todger into a friend 😳
I think Saf was trying to get him back with her sexy insta posts "Look what you're missing kinda thing"
I bet she is extremely hurt.
That says more about her. Why would she want that unhinged man back!

Reactions: 9
The Sun interview just confirms for me that Ashley Cain is a narcissistic selfish little prick. All he cares about is himself. Me me me, I.. I.. I..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I reckon Ashley has know for ages and has tried to pacify this women - perhaps with his family.
The women may have had enough and leaked it or further more, did Saf "slip" and leak it?
Ashley had no other option than tell the sun! 100% reckon they got wind of the story!
I think Saf is evil and twisted but she does not deserve this but I hope this is the wake up call for her to get her life back together and go on her own way and forget the greatest bit of rubbish that happened to her!
Good luck to new baby mama. Your going to have this pond life in your life for the next 18 years. Face having a baby with a man who will never love anyone as much as himself and will never ever be loyal. He is his own world and universe and your just a character in his world. :alien:

Reactions: 15
A friend of saf commented that she’s known her years and this “friend” has been dipped into before now!
for the love of god saf, he never wanted you in the first place and he most definitely doesn’t want you now! For your own peace of mind you need to walk very far away from this mess, but you won’t because you’re thick and it makes you money!
it’s scary to think that she’s probs not the only bit on the side that he’s got pregnant, I’m guessing at a couple more who haven’t kept the baby. We know he’s been nobbing others off since saf was pregnant!
and girls, if curiosity has won you over and you’re here to see what else you can find out about the man who’s conned you into bed, go get tested. Those herpes lips ain’t from frostbite 🥶

• Sick
Reactions: 18
A friend of saf commented that she’s known her years and this “friend” has been dipped into before now!
for the love of god saf, he never wanted you in the first place and he most definitely doesn’t want you now! For your own peace of mind you need to walk very far away from this mess, but you won’t because you’re thick and it makes you money!
it’s scary to think that she’s probs not the only bit on the side that he’s got pregnant, I’m guessing at a couple more who haven’t kept the baby. We know he’s been nobbing others off since saf was pregnant!
and girls, if curiosity has won you over and you’re here to see what else you can find out about the man who’s conned you into bed, go get tested. Those herpes lips ain’t from frostbite 🥶
I can’t find this comment- screenshot?

Reactions: 5
One things for sure, we're about to find out what kind of Dad he would have made to A had she not have been ill. That man is only about himself, when the novelty wears off or he finds another relationship to sroke his ego, he'll bail out!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
2744B676-3401-4B69-AAE1-984ECD58805A.jpeg
How is this man preaching to the choir about all he ever does is exercise and volunteer for TAF, when he’s dipping in and out of numerous women? What a bad advert for a childhood cancer charity

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.