Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
I really wish CLA being the mum was true 😂 imagine the thread title -
Ashley Cain booyakad Chelsea Lee Art now they are expecting a lil baby boombaclart

😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Oh my god I can’t help but think of The Inbetweeners scene where Will goes into the off licence “I am a man who has moved to the local area…” 😂 such a pathetic vulgar man

• Haha
He’s allowed to move on. It takes two to make a baby. If I was the mother of his unborn baby I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with him either 🤣 cashley and saf are both cunts. I feel for her but don’t know why she’s getting portrayed as an angel now. Imagine if she’d moved on the comments would be different.
I think if he was in a relationship and came out and said ‘ive been in a relationship since xyz and now we are having a baby’ i mean i wouldnt rush to congratulate but id say fair play, hes moved on and forward. I think its the fact that saf lost her child and relationship, not forgetting the fallout with her mom so seemingly lost everything and she is desperate for a family. Ashley has been so cold towards her and has knocked up a girl after 2 pumps and a grunt. No relationship no nothing. And i can guarantee he is still or was shagging saf on the side as well as many others giving her false hope. Yes hes entitled to move in and shes an adult but theres definitely an element of trauma bonding here. He’s a narc.

• Heart

Olgivy

VIP Member
Taking a dying baby off pain relief, has got to be one of the most heinous things I’ve ever heard. It makes me feel physically sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

kingseven

VIP Member
I’m surprised he has announced there is a mother to be honest.

Especially with a December birth where he could have announced it with a Xmas Day grid post of the baby in a Manger inside a stable.

• Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Bottom line is if he had any respect for Saf he wouldn’t be on every news broadcaster that will have him, he’d be discreet and respectful. He’s a full on narcissist imo.

• Heart

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I went back on both of their highlight stories last night when Azaylia was dying and my god that beautiful wee baby wasn’t given an ounce of dignity. Days out from her death and probably in a lot of pain and you have the crazy cains passing her around like a spliff and loud music playing. It’s absolutely horrible what they went through but it’s even more horrible how she was treated in her last few days. I get keeping plenty of positivity around the little girl as she slipped away, but positivity could have been given by letting her lie in her cot or in their arms cuddled up on the sofa, singing some nursery rhymes, reading books. But no she was paraded around with swollen puffy eyes and blood coming out of them for the world to see. No dignity whatsoever! If my family put pictures and videos online of me dying, best believe I’m haunting their asses! I had to unfollow both of them in the run up to her dying as it was making me uneasy watching a helpless baby die!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

noseynopinions

VIP Member
It makes me sick that he's trying to portray this good guy image by STILL using his dead baby. By saying that he spoke to her at her grave and that she is happy for him????... sorry what!?!? He absolutely is using that poor child to push a certain narrative and its actually quite sickening. It's all smoke and mirrors. He didn't care for Azaylia until she got sick and realised he could get attention and profit off of her. He wasn't there to comfort Safiyya. We absolutely see right through his act. He makes me sick

• Heart

Olgivy

VIP Member
I’d also bet serious money he has been sleeping with Saf still. Because this is how narcissists work. He could do all of the crying videos he wants but he will always make my skin crawl.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Imagine tumours in your brain, lung, kidney, spleen,stomach etc and your father decides to tell your mother to take you off your pain relief. What a cunt. He never deserved to be a father and he still doesn't.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

PEERGOOAALAAHH

Yeah I'm sure she's known a while, won't make it any easier, don't like her or Ashley but it must be so sad for her :(
Absolutely will cut her so deep, I can sympathise along with probably a lot of women who have children and the dad has gone on to have a child with someone else….. it hurts. Now imagine your daughter being in heaven on top. … she’s thick as mince, but Jesus this must have devastated her honestly. - it’s not even the other woman thing because he’s been doing that all along, but to see him be a dad to a son when their baby is in heaven. Devastating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Runforestrun

VIP Member
You're not alone.

It should never be forgotten that they denied their dying baby her medication, the medication that would have made her final days at least more bearable, pain wise. 😕

They both have shamelessly used her name and her memory to raise funds, that instead of being used to help anyone, have instead given them a lifestyle beyond their wildest dreams.

They both make me sick. No sympathy whatsoever for her.
And he is a horrible little creep, imo. He can stick his 'challenges' where the sun doesn't shine. 😡
Exactly! Denied her the medication because it made her sleepy. Then paraded her around outside when she had literal blood coming from her eyes. Not to mention all the people in the house, passing that poor baby round like pass the parcel jiggling her about to loud music. She was denied a dignified death by this pair of c*nts. Then they sullied her name in death by stealing the money.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Ashley is giving vibes to me of that Jack Fincham guy, my recall may be slightly off but he was dating Dani Dyer then they split up and had a baby with another girl whom was a friend and he bigged himself up as dad of the year for a few SM pics but as far as I can see doesn't do anything for the wee girl he had. Think the baby's mum has called him out on his behaviour. I can imagine this will be our hobbit Ash

Reactions: 53

Mandola

Chatty Member
To me he's throwing the fact Saf stayed at the farm back in her face. I would be going psycho Sally if I was her

Reactions: 51

Bb12

Can you imagine having sex with him

he would be all “let’s go champ” while roaring with each thrust
Look at himself in mirror and spaff in 0.3 seconds because he loves himself that much 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
lol ‘I am a man this I am a man that’ keep telling yourself that
He cannot be serious?! ‘Provided a safe space’ what a typical narc its not YOUR farm!!! They took saf in as she was suicidal because it was quite apparent you were cheating on her whilst refusing to touch her!!! Think back she went to the farm when all those ‘ashley love rat cain’ igs came about. How dare he try spin the narrative that hes such a good guy! A good guy wouldnt cheat on the mother of his child

• Heart

taleoftittletat

The only reason I feel sorry for Saf is because anyone with half a brain cell knows that when he said ‘we’ve been friends since we were 18 on and off’ this means she’s been in the background all along. He’s probably never stopped speaking to her or seeing her for the duration.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50