Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's pissing me off with the whole cancel culture hate towards Ricky Gervais. His whole shows are always very dark humour, many could say distasteful jokes towards many things/people. In his own words he was happy enough to sit an watch him with his family whilst laughing at things others may find offensive because he liked him and his previous shows and find all that stuff funny but now it's something that offends him directly he wants him to be cancelled?!?!
And as for the new baby, why the F does he need to go in the newspapers and on TV to let the world know he's had a friend with benefits relationship with someone and forgot to wrap his dick 😂😂😂 Ash go back to roaring at yourself in the bathroom mirror you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m not a regular on this thread but have been reading since the news came out.
I think the part that makes me feel sorry for Saf is that he’s creating this whole narrative about Azaylia and her brother. We know he’ll keep doing this once he’s born too about how proud Azaylia is etc. I couldn’t imagine having the story of my daughter changed to justify what Ashley is doing now and his behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Oh Saf, your comeback post could have been so sassy and strong.
Instead you gave a half hearted mumble about a cold cot obviously reading the lines attached to the back of the box….you sack of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad she’s done that post. Donate something good and reaffirm that he’s the self serving bellend we know he is

Reactions: 20
The comments towards Ashley are ridiculous. He is not in a relationship with Saf, so is free to sleep with and have babies with whoever he wants to!

Saf has acknowledged that they are not together, so what does she expect? Her being revolves around him and it’s now backfired. She is no longer going to be associated with Ashley in the way she desires and now she’s sore. She has literally been on lives multiple times talking about what she desires in a man and what her type is! Just shows you, a lot of what she’s been doing and saying is to reach Ash! She once claimed ‘me and Ash will never be happy again in life’, so probably can’t fathom the fact that he has in fact moved on and may find some happiness.

She is desperate to be an influencer and now part of her ‘grief’ identity has been taken away because Ash’s narrative has now changed.

However, some of the issue is has is that he’s tried to portray a godly persona and his reality doesn’t tell the same story.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The comments towards Ashley are ridiculous. He is not in a relationship with Saf, so is free to sleep with and have babies with whoever he wants to!

Saf has acknowledged that they are not together, so what does she expect? Her being revolves around him and it’s now backfired. She is no longer going to be associated with Ashley in the way she desires and now she’s sore. She has literally been on lives multiple times talking about what she desires in a man and what her type is! Just shows you, a lot of what she’s been doing and saying is to reach Ash! She once claimed ‘me and Ash will never be happy again in life’, so probably can’t fathom the fact that he has in fact moved on and may find some happiness.

She is desperate to be an influencer and now part of her ‘grief’ identity has been taken away because Ash’s narrative has now changed.

However, some of the issue is has is that he’s tried to portray a godly persona and his reality doesn’t tell the same story.
It's just exciting to have something else to say other than 'where's the money' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s not in a relationship with her no, but he has definitely mugged her clean off in my opinion. When they were together, during the break up and now. Yes she’s allowed it but doesn’t make it right, I don’t like either of them but saf clearly has very low self esteem and it’s sad.

He was FOURCED to show saf on socials when Azaylia got ill. If she never got ill he probs would have never spoke about Saf and kept her hidden living the single dad life on insta. During their time in hospital, he never showed love towards her as his ‘girlfriend’, it was more of a ‘co parenting a sick child vibe’ he wanted to give off. (Has to keep his options open at all times) I remember on Valentine’s Day when they were in hospital, she put on a big display for him and he did duck all for her. He’s constantly made her look a mug before during and after. It was so clear to see even when they were together he didn’t love her. I just hope Saf does the right thing now and outs him and holds her hands up regarding the charity/money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
He’s not in a relationship with her no, but he has definitely mugged her clean off in my opinion. When they were together, during the break up and now. Yes she’s allowed it but doesn’t make it right, I don’t like either of them but saf clearly has very low self esteem and it’s sad.

He was FOURCED to show saf on socials when Azaylia got ill. If she never got ill he probs would have never spoke about Saf and kept her hidden living the single dad life on insta. During their time in hospital, he never showed love towards her as his ‘girlfriend’, it was more of a ‘co parenting a sick child vibe’ he wanted to give off. (Has to keep his options open at all times) I remember on Valentine’s Day when they were in hospital, she put on a big display for him and he did duck all for her. He’s constantly made her look a mug before during and after. It was so clear to see even when they were together he didn’t love her. I just hope Saf does the right thing now and outs him and holds her hands up regarding the charity/money.
If Saf wasn’t so obsessed with fame to the extent that she was complicit in parading her baby around, I’d feel a little bad for her. She literally dumped her mum for the cains. She then decided (on her own) to try and gain an influencer career of the back of her child. Buying Louis Vuitton, new nails and hair every other day. They are both as bad as each other, he just moved on quicker.

Reactions: 23
I think Ashley would be a nightmare to have a kid with. Can you imagine trying to do-parent with him? He would be so dominant and expecting to call the shots. Can’t imagine him being helpful when the baby is a newborn.

Calling it now - he will be shirtless for the newborn photos. And forevermore 🤮
---
I am a man who mocks people for not exercising obsessively
I am a man who refers to depression as being a pity party
I am a man who puts myself front and centre of everything
I am a man who uses money given to help ill children, to remind people of my loss, and my might.
I am a man who refers to women in misogynistic and vile ways
I am a man who is obsessed with fame and status

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If Saf wasn’t so obsessed with fame to the extent that she was complicit in parading her baby around, I’d feel a little bad for her. She literally dumped her mum for the cains. She then decided (on her own) to try and gain an influencer career of the back of her child. Buying Louis Vuitton, new nails and hair every other day. They are both as bad as each other, he just moved on quicker.
She dumped her mum for the cains - yeah that’s true but that’s what can happen when you’re in a controlling, abusive relationship with a narcissist. They gaslight and manipulate you into believing your friends and family don’t want the best for you, until your isolated, have no one and are completely alone. He knows she’s now not got anyone who’s ’got her back’ or is going to defend her when he continues with the Ashley show (apart from his own family who he knows will never out him) he knows exactly what he's doing and has done, saf has been a puppet in his circus and its sad. She’s done a lot of questionable things regarding the charity and Azaylia I agree but I believe she’s gone with everything he’s said and wanted because of her low self esteem and his mental abuse. Not sticking up for her but I sympathise with her at the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh Saf, your comeback post could have been so sassy and strong.
Instead you gave a half hearted mumble about a cold cot obviously reading the lines attached to the back of the box….you sack of tit
Oh come on, thats harsh. Considering what’s unfolded this weekend I think the fact she managed to turn up and do that today is pretty amazing. Calling her a sack of tit is just nasty

Reactions: 38
I wonder if her donating the cold cot and making clear in the post that she used her own money is her way of starting to distance herself from TAF. Or maybe she knows her days are numbered and she's come to the realization she's being pushed out.

Reactions: 17
She's just done that today to look good. They are both as bad as each other. Tit for tat. Also its probably donated money originally really 😂

Reactions: 12
If that video was taken today she looks as though she hasn’t slept for days or she’s been crying for days, or both really. She should have used Tattles advice for cutting off the Cains like she did with the Christmas presents we suggested for the children at BCH

Reactions: 13
How can she expose him? He must have loads of dirt on her
Like what dirt does he have on her?
Do you really think she could expose him now? It would make her look so bitter?

Also I cannot believe they actually stated they withdrew pain meds from her in her last days to keep her more alert, why is this even allowed when it's for a baby. Poor thing how awful is that!!
I'm quite new to this thread and did look up the wiki, it was mainly just about the go fund me money, is there another one? Sorry I'm not very good with this sort of thing and want to get more back story on them!!

What is all this about her staying at the farm and him isolating her from her mum??

was she anybody before any of this? And him what did he even do? I've seen it mentioned he was on ex on the beach but don't you have to be at least z list to go on there? How did he get so well known or was it just because of what they went through?

bit sick isn't it that if they clearly had or at least he, dreams of becoming "famous" to exploit this situation so much for your own gain

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.