Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol ‘I am a man this I am a man that’ keep telling yourself that
I am a man that can't keep my chipolata in my pants , or wrap it before I tap it , I'm a man that likes to control every aspect of my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I Am a Man who kept my grieving ex dependent on me and my family and isolated from her own support system 🙄🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 75
‘I am a man who withheld pain meds as I wanted my baby alert as her tiny body shut down.’ We all know what kind of a ‘man’ you are.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
He’s allowed to move on. It takes two to make a baby. If I was the mother of his unborn baby I wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with him either 🤣 cashley and saf are both cunts. I feel for her but don’t know why she’s getting portrayed as an angel now. Imagine if she’d moved on the comments would be different.
I think if he was in a relationship and came out and said ‘ive been in a relationship since xyz and now we are having a baby’ i mean i wouldnt rush to congratulate but id say fair play, hes moved on and forward. I think its the fact that saf lost her child and relationship, not forgetting the fallout with her mom so seemingly lost everything and she is desperate for a family. Ashley has been so cold towards her and has knocked up a girl after 2 pumps and a grunt. No relationship no nothing. And i can guarantee he is still or was shagging saf on the side as well as many others giving her false hope. Yes hes entitled to move in and shes an adult but theres definitely an element of trauma bonding here. He’s a narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I have not been in this thread since august! But I just saw a post of Ash on breakfast tv talking about a new baby!

trying to catch up on this thread for the baby mama goss 😄
Same! This will be a nice bit of Monday evening reading with a cuppa and cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a man who buys my trainers from the junior section and still needs a booster seat in a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 86
He cannot be serious?! ‘Provided a safe space’ what a typical narc its not YOUR farm!!! They took saf in as she was suicidal because it was quite apparent you were cheating on her whilst refusing to touch her!!! Think back she went to the farm when all those ‘ashley love rat cain’ igs came about. How dare he try spin the narrative that hes such a good guy! A good guy wouldnt cheat on the mother of his child

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder if any of his side pieces went to The Real Full Monty with Saff sat there fangirling him.

Reactions: 8
Vile
‘Love and blessings to you all’
Except of course any women he happens to impregnate
Passive aggressive little furball

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s so bleeping arrogant, what a bell end 🙄 I think he’s actually really ruffled at all the comments, hence this outburst, which he’ll have written himself. And back to the orange army kissing his rear again….
He’s a complete manipulator targeting women who will willingly or be manipulated to just comply and obey… Saf did exactly as he wanted (yes there is responsibility on her too, she was Azaylia’s mum) and new mum has kept schtum exactly as Cashley wanted…
Come on Saf, spill some tea or via a friend/source!!

Reactions: 23
I sincerely hope the new babys mother decides to give the baby the names that she chooses and hope she doesn't even include cain.
I wouldnt give my baby the name of the man who got me pregnant. Why should women do that? Why do they do it? If they were in a long standing relationship and hope to marry and all have the same surname then yes but it would be a hard no from me if I was her.

Hope she calls him Kevin.
I agree. She’s the one having to be pregnant, give birth and raise the child mostly on her own, probably. He’s not marrying her I hope she gives the new born her name. I don’t know how it works is it the mothers decision what gets put on the birth certificate?

Reactions: 8
Helps people with their mental health? Didn’t he recently say mental health is no excuse ? He couldn’t motivate me to park my backside on the toilet during a bout of diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 50
He’s making out he’s a hero for letting her stay at the farm, not forgetting that she had literally no one else as their egos had driven a wedge between her and her own family. He couldn’t even comfort her at the funeral. That’s how much of a man he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i don’t know how anyone could take him seriously. never have i seen anyone make their daughters illness and death about themselves. he’s repulsive

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Helps people with their mental health? Didn’t he recently say mental health is no excuse ? He couldn’t motivate me to park my backside on the toilet during a bout of diarrhoea
Yes, he helps them by discouraging them from seeking professional help and recommends running until you collapse instead. So helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He also forgot to say “ I’m a man that spent the charity money on myself , I’m a man that brought my self a brand new house , and a new car “

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.