Ashley Cain #44 her nips ain’t on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the feeling he has been blackmailed into the announcement? Why not name the Mum, why sell the story so close to the baby being born - there was a million ways he could have soft launched…… defo think someone has something on him.
I agree. It’s weird. He decided to jump ahead of the story to relay it in a more flattering light.
---
For someone that’s “dedicated to helping children” he does an awful lot of dipping. Scruff hope it falls off
Well I hope it rots off!

Reactions: 11
Such a grief stricken devastated father who survives with the main aim of apparently bringing awareness to childhood cancer, impregnates someone he’s not even in a relationship with less than 2 years after losing his daughter!!! 😬 the guy makes me wanna vom!! The interview with his manky scraggy beard!! 🤣 honestly who would stoop that low to get close to him!! 🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 48
I feel so sorry for Saf. It must be awful now but it'll be agony when he starts parading the baby around. Must feel like such a kick in the face that Ash can go around getting a side piece pregnant while Saf is still single and getting further into her 30s. This explains that random Mama post she put up the other day, she must've known he was going public with this.
IMG_20231202_234643.jpg

PRICK. Can't even acknowledge Saf's pain for more than a second before deflecting back to *his* pain and suffering.

• Angry
Reactions: 73
I feel so sorry for Saf. It must be awful now but it'll be agony when he starts parading the baby around. Must feel like such a kick in the face that Ash can go around getting a side piece pregnant while Saf is still single and getting further into her 30s. This explains that random Mama post she put up the other day, she must've known he was going public with this.
View attachment 2606638
PRICK. Can't even acknowledge Saf's pain for more than a second before deflecting back to *his* pain and suffering.
Watch the interview he is so self involved. He makes a point of saying they haven’t been together for ages. He made it all about himself and how he feels and is so insensitive. I feel sorry for the person having a child with him he will EVERYTHING about himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My prediction is that Azaylia will have many visits in the future with Cash announcing yet another sibling for her, all with diff baby mums of course.
We all called his grieving bullshit an act and he’s proved us right once again
And this man’s got the nerve to call people who are on antidepressants when he’s shagging his “friends” and what looks to be a 21 year old girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who IS loisellie and what’s her involvement?
it looks as though she is the one that he is currently/recently ‘hooking up with’ and hasn’t had the decency to tell her that he has someone else pregnant - her friends commented on his post saying he didn’t even tell her but the friendship group i assume has congratulated him 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
After seeing Cashleys recent IG I honestly believe if he could suck himself off he would 😂
Never seen such grandiose, self obsessed bollocks in all my life 🫣 Not to mention his constant playing the victim drivel 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I love how the cousins who took Azaylia off her mum during her last days at home are the same cousins who are relentlessly congratulating Ashley. Prime example of “your boyfriends family aren’t your family” 🥴 bunch of dogs

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry leopard never changes its spots we have seen his awful behaviour on too many reality shows.
he should have been irrelevant years ago

Reactions: 17
I love how the cousins who took Azaylia off her mum during her last days at home are the same cousins who are relentlessly congratulating Ashley. Prime example of “your boyfriends family aren’t your family” 🥴 bunch of dogs
The one with a giant gap between her teeth makes me feel quite unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2606638
Christ I bet its painful talking to saf we've seen her talking to a camera 🤣
---
If Safiyya wasn’t such a backwards freak and didn’t orgasm when she looks at herself then maybe she could have met someone else but what man is going to be attracted to that?

Men - find a woman/man who looks at you the way Safiyya looks at herself.

And is it a coincidence she is starting aesthetics again when she knows loads more people will be looking at her Instagram????
---
And are you forgetting how Ashley hardly ever posted about Safiyya before Azaylia? So why would he post about his new piece??
He barely posted about safiyya when azaylia was alive anyway! I remember you had to dig deep ti even find out who she was. And let's be honest, he was never dad of the year before the baby got ill until he saw he could milk this for all he's worth.

Reactions: 25
If he wants to retain his Saint Cashley status here he REALLY needs Saf to come out gushing with support for him, that she’s fine and happy about his FWB baby…. He won’t be liking all the comments on his insta!

Reactions: 6
So she’ll have known when they had that stupid honorary doctorate then? The following days she was on TT live saying how she’s had to up her Cbd oil and “it will be obvious why soon”. I think she still believed her and cashley would get back together.
Considering he tries to manipulate the public into thinking he is a doting, god like father, you’d think he’d have jumped at the chance to say he was having a baby. It’s very odd that it’s only coming out now. My suspicion, he demanded a DNA test as he didn’t believe it was his. It’s got to be something like that. What other reason would he have not to announce? Can your image all the topless photos he’s going to be posting with his “little champ” (not his 🍆, which is what it sounds like!)
It’s going to be a kick in the teeth for Saf, shell have to maintain a relationship with him of sorts to keep the AF going. Maybe that’s why she’s set up her aesthetics again, she knows the money from there isn’t going to carry on paying for her lifestyle.
Im glad it’s boy, another girl would have been even tougher.
I wonder if it’s someone his own age, seen as he’s known her since 18? Or that could mean he’s known her since she was 18, and she might be 20 now. duck knows

Reactions: 16
I just had a chance to watch the full interview 😂 he talks about this new baby mum with more respect and love in his eyes than he ever spoke about Saff. I hope Saff realises now that she was played like a deck of cards all along, she had to cut her mum off at a time when she needed her most because the Cains said so. Come on Saff darling time for you to cut all ties and spill the tea

• Heart
Reactions: 31
WTF! I am genuinely shocked! And so late to this news!! 😅😅

Sort of makes sense some of the cryptic stuff Saf has been posting now.

Do we know who baby mama is yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Absolutely speechless!! Can't Dina anything on the woman his got pregnant, who is she? Unlike him to not profit from and publisise something like this, even if just a 'weekend dad' he literally crashes in on everything. Very low key announcement for him, I believe there must be more coming out for it to be kept secret until she's basically due 👀

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.