Ashley Cain #41 You Don't need an Emma mattress when you can sleep with a clear conscious *for free*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted that comment already 🙄
---
Dirty delete anything calling them out, they can’t handle it because it’s all true!
---
F me is that an 8k handbag?!
I feel sorry for her if she needs an 8g handbag to feel worth something. She is seriously unwell

Reactions: 10
She’s deleted that comment already 🙄
---
Dirty delete anything calling them out, they can’t handle it because it’s all true!
---
F me is that an 8k handbag?!
It’s not like Saf to cover up a label…. Guilty maybe, fear of the net closing in on them - especially her as she flaunts the wealth a lot and has no job.

Reactions: 11
It’s not like Saf to cover up a label…. Guilty maybe, fear of the net closing in on them - especially her as she flaunts the wealth a lot and has no job.
It’s all catching up to them now lies always come out out we know this. Tick tock clocks ticking.
Stealing money that was for a baby YOUR baby and buying handbags with it and watching other children wait and wait for treatment.
Material things won’t buy happiness.

Reactions: 5
I knew this man was a con artist when his daughter was alive he never took her to that Thailand hospital

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.