Ashley Cain #41 You Don't need an Emma mattress when you can sleep with a clear conscious *for free*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only other part with new builds this side of the city is Perry Barr that I know of it’s roughish don’t see her moving there I wouldn’t move there. I’m thinking the north side of birmingham because of star city and near where I live all the birmingham/villa players live and Danielle Lloyd lives close by too. Very strong feeling it’s the new builds by the hospital. There’s signs up saying what’s available etc they defo do part rent part buy too.
Found them new builds by the hospital, the nicest detached ones are 675,000. She wanted to announce the news for ages but didn’t, probably because they were still being built. So yes the question is how does someone with a CCJ get a mortgage?????

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Found them new builds by the hospital, the nicest detached ones are 675,000. She wanted to announce the news for ages but didn’t, probably because they were still being built. So yes the question is how does someone with a CCJ get a mortgage?????
some mortgage lenders will lend to people with bad credit/ccj etc but it is difficult/may result in higher interest etc x

Reactions: 7
I think their game is almost up, people seem to be seriously onto them now. Couldn’t have happened to a better pair

Reactions: 14
Narcissists don’t like being called out do they?! Both of them, whether it’s about the money or his long pubey-beard, or anything else no matter how small, they both get easily wound up don’t they?!

Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s been purchased under TAF and Listed as a business address for the books. Could that be a possibility?

Reactions: 9
So he travels back - was that a fancy lounge at Montreal as didn’t look like normal departure? Unless Montreal airport is just well fancy 🤣
And then the chauffeur car picking him up…. But seems he’s partnered with this TQ cars company? But in what sense am not sure, maybe just he gets free lifts for the advertising? And I couldn’t find TQ Cars online with companies house….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he travels back - was that a fancy lounge at Montreal as didn’t look like normal departure? Unless Montreal airport is just well fancy 🤣
And then the chauffeur car picking him up…. But seems he’s partnered with this TQ cars company? But in what sense am not sure, maybe just he gets free lifts for the advertising? And I couldn’t find TQ Cars online with companies house….
that chaffeuar is his uncle, probably double the actual price too

Reactions: 6
I think he was involved with TQ cars a while ago? Is that the dodgy company where customers lost money?

Reactions: 5
She’s in Birmingham again with her tits and arse out so anxious it’s unreal. Won’t even donate to Hallie their sick fucks the both of them when will people wake up to this circus.
I can’t cope watching her crap and his their both actual twunts

Reactions: 13
Only other part with new builds this side of the city is Perry Barr that I know of it’s roughish don’t see her moving there I wouldn’t move there. I’m thinking the north side of birmingham because of star city and near where I live all the birmingham/villa players live and Danielle Lloyd lives close by too. Very strong feeling it’s the new builds by the hospital. There’s signs up saying what’s available etc they defo do part rent part buy too.
Danielle’s house is up for sale. It’s so nice if very grey. Are you on her thread?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.