Ashley Cain #42 Over a million they could donate, but making kids wait until it’s too late

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
---
I see all the family and the clinger ons are now promoting muddy run thing again. Even though they barely raised anything last time. It’s just a day out for instagram isn’t it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Saf is disgusting. She's ageing rapidly, or perhaps she's radiating guilt! I literally cannot wait for them to be outed.
---
She has lost 3.5k followers in the last 30 days, and gained 30! She's going to get it worse when those accounts are released, because she has been flaunting her goods like crazy, whereas he won't come out as bad. I also think it's now too late to try and save their reputations. The numbers don't lie. The tabloids are going to rip them apart.

Reactions: 18
Soooo looking forward to them being outed. The worst thing is, they are going to ruin the A foundation, legacy and her memory. The poor baby didn’t ask for this tit show and these idiotic simpletons who unfortunately ended up as her parents

Reactions: 16
How can she bleeping sit there flaunting an £8k bag when cancer poverty is such a problem?

She has no common sense or compassion that one. Only cares about what is good for her and doing ‘work’ that makes her look good to the public. Someone who can afford that bag has a lot of spare cash.

Reactions: 22
Bringing these screenshots over from the previous thread as I feel they’re relevant.

1. Safiyya trying to hide her £8,530 Chanel bag.
  2. Said Chanel bag.
  3. Deleted comment.
  4. A 2 week old comment that has been ignored.
  5. The very unprofessional disappearing story from The Azaylia Foundations ‘CEO’ which does answer the big question of ‘No funds - no treatment plan - no funding from TAF’.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her following list, she’s defo on the hunt for new meat maybe Ashley has a new squeeze as he’s gone radio silent since arriving back. Perhaps making up for lost time with his new girlfriend. How about instead of trying to find a new man Saff and getting even with Ash you actually donate some cash?
How is she affording the price of this dress as well as moving into her own home and buying all the furnishings? When I moved into my place a £170 dress for one night would declare me as bankrupt!
DCB8065F-756C-4486-A2F0-EBC1B44FD465.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How is she affording the price of this dress as well as moving into her own home and buying all the furnishings? When I moved into my place a £170 dress for one night would declare me as bankrupt!View attachment 2346606
Oh well done finding the dress! I tried to have a hunt to no avail after someone said the bag was Chanel and I found the price tag 😱😱😱

Nothing surprises me about these two, they’re a disgrace.
Cashley very quiet aside from pushing his book reviews (predominantly from kids, people who ‘don’t usually read books’ and people who ‘don’t usually buy books’ 🙄😆

Reactions: 12
Her following list, she’s defo on the hunt for new meat maybe Ashley has a new squeeze as he’s gone radio silent since arriving back. Perhaps making up for lost time with his new girlfriend. How about instead of trying to find a new man Saff and getting even with Ash you actually donate some cash?
How is she affording the price of this dress as well as moving into her own home and buying all the furnishings? When I moved into my place a £170 dress for one night would declare me as bankrupt!View attachment 2346606
Being honest I thought she had the dress made! The finish screams made by hand… wow not what you would expect for £170! It looks cheap!

Reactions: 9
Ashley always goes on the missing list after his glory tours, lets his hair down, but unlike Saf he is usually sensible enough to have a social media break whilst doing it. Saf on the other hand, just can’t help herself but flaunt

Reactions: 18
That dress is so ill fitting though, even on the model it’s horrible

We haven’t heard of safs cup recently have we? Or her gentle days? Maybe she’s sick of hearing her own bullshit.

Also I swear to god that mole is getting bigger, forget spending money on the Chanel bag, I’d get that mole removed. It’s revolting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saf's poor nephew. "Are you copying Azaylia?"
No Saf, he is a child who took his sock off.
It's unhealthy how she relates everything to A. She thinks that everyone's identity is wrapped around A, which isn't the case. She can't see beyond her own world, and her own needs. She honestly needs to grow up.

Reactions: 20
No way has she paid that for that piece of tat🤢!!!!! I bet she buys herself a new outfit/bag everytime she goes out. Someone remind me what does she does for work😂😂 when was her last #ad? Im really growing sick of these pair. I think saff pisses me off more than ashley now tbh. I think he has learnt his lesson and doesn’t flaunt his wealth now, whereas she seems so arrogant and thinks responding ‘i work hard’ to anyone with questions makes everything ok 🥱

ETA: how long before these are deleted
IMG_6725.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Bwahhhhh sorry but gifted? Why the duck would Chanel gift HER a bag? Hardly like they need advertising or that many other top celebrities don’t buy/use their bags. They don’t even gift to Paris Hilton (who I don’t like btw but is more famous admittedly) and she’s pissed off about it 😂😂😂 little ol’ saf is getting sweeeeet FA from Chanel 😂😂😂

Do her sheep think she’s famous? Deluded twats

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she bleeping sit there flaunting an £8k bag when cancer poverty is such a problem?

She has no common sense or compassion that one. Only cares about what is good for her and doing ‘work’ that makes her look good to the public. Someone who can afford that bag has a lot of spare cash.
You would think she would realise that flaunting an 8k bag regardless of how she got it isn’t good form. Most of their minions keeping the Foundation going by paying via Direct Debit, etc cannot afford that bag!!

Reactions: 7
Is she in her new house on that last story? Lots of expensive gadgets in the back ground!
WHERE IS SHE GETTING THIS MONÉY FROM?

Reactions: 13
That dress is so ill fitting though, even on the model it’s horrible

We haven’t heard of safs cup recently have we? Or her gentle days? Maybe she’s sick of hearing her own bullshit.

Also I swear to god that mole is getting bigger, forget spending money on the Chanel bag, I’d get that mole removed. It’s revolting 🤮
Yes it’s defo getting bigger, the more she steals cash the more it swells up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.