Ashley Cain #41 You Don't need an Emma mattress when you can sleep with a clear conscious *for free*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 votes for this title, @no1knows2 well done šŸ‘
yeah I agree with poster those Emma ads were definetly pre recorded.
She doesnā€™t know how to influence properly and make it look legit. She will post on a sunny beach then the next clip is her at the farm cooking dinner with #hellofresh šŸ’†šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
Id like to think if i was an influencer id only post things Iā€™ve actually used and enjoyed and would recommend. Saf literally posts anything. Remember them rucksacks šŸŽ’šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are being tagged in a little baby girls post whos leukaemia has returned.
A GFM page has been set up and they are looking for Ā£1mil.
They say any funds not used will then go to supporting charities of similar causes.
Not a peep from Ash or Saf.....šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Guys my cup if full! First thread win! Nearly called bingo this afternoon when she bought up the cup... thought I was really gonna have to charge that consultancy fee! Saff clearly reads here..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can anybody tell me what they are actually raising money for? Like whoā€™s getting it exactly?

Reactions: 14
Can anybody tell me what they are actually raising money for? Like whoā€™s getting it exactly?
It's easy "the foundation" to go on their expenses... would be interesting to look when they last supported a child... not a 10k donation but actual life saving.... how many children's lives have they saved since starting the foundation... 10k doesn't go a long way. And so many children they donated 10k to died.. have they actually helped any? Is there any scusess story bar themselves? I think mabye yuraij?

Reactions: 8
The picture of the two of them posing with his book, it genuinely looks like he's with a 'fan'.
You can tell he didn't want to be standing that close to her šŸ˜³

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Are they a special brand? Got to be, some sort of expensive label arrached
---
Funds are really drying up, sheā€™s becoming a bit manic in her attempts to promote money incoming!
Yes they are Burberry I believe

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Those trainers are Ā£570! The greedy cow just loves rubbing it in everyone's faces.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How tall is Saf? In the ā€œstalker turned up to book signingā€ photo, sheā€™s quite a bit shorter than himā€¦ now we know heā€™s a very small man, but safiya must be under 5ft? She doesnā€™t look short when sheā€™s out with the other z listers.
Also, usually when people have events in their home town, thereā€™s a large turnout and support. Looks like his was mainly middle aged women and his familyā€¦ reminiscent of the time they filled about 5 rows at the Coventry arena šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
---
Anyone else think Saf seems very hyper at the momentā€¦ ā„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How tall is Saf? In the ā€œstalker turned up to book signingā€ photo, sheā€™s quite a bit shorter than himā€¦ now we know heā€™s a very small man, but safiya must be under 5ft? She doesnā€™t look short when sheā€™s out with the other z listers.
Also, usually when people have events in their home town, thereā€™s a large turnout and support. Looks like his was mainly middle aged women and his familyā€¦ reminiscent of the time they filled about 5 rows at the Coventry arena šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
---
Anyone else think Saf seems very hyper at the momentā€¦ ā„
Hyper because he graced her with his precense for a few minutes, the woman is infatuated by him. Any attention he gives her and she on cloud 9.

But I said above sheā€™s manic in pushing for funds at the minute constantly thanking people for their support which to me screams there is little financial support coming in.
We tend to focus on the folk bigging them up and stroking their egos, but for every one of those idiots I bet there are 10 that see what are see, just donā€™t voice it for fear of the usual trolling accusations. Iā€™m inclined to believe that the media folk are not so dumb either, they do what they are told by their to producers

Reactions: 13
It worries me that no journalist is going to expose their fraud. They are so insignificant that nobody is going to risk being cancelled for shaming the parents of a dead baby. If they were A list maybe but these two probably arenā€™t worth anyoneā€™s time. Maybe the 2 thieves know this which is why they are so cocky.

We were wondering why she went all the way to Preston for orange day, out of all the other 'millions' of schools and nurseries participating that day.

Charlotte Dawson was having her baby shower in Lytham on the same day. I wonder if saying how close by she was, all the meal for one whining.... Was she hoping for a last minute invite to her 'really good friend's' do??? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Sick
I looked on the foundations campaigns yesterday appears to be someone else still with an open gfm too. No one has donated in 2 months but still, why are they not instantly closed.

Reactions: 7
We were wondering why she went all the way to Preston for orange day, out of all the other 'millions' of schools and nurseries participating that day.
I will be very surprised if the school orange days have reached double digits. If it has, then definitely under 20, sheā€™s just making out they are so great and popular, that more will be booked.
I would have thought a lot of the orange armyā€™s have proposed the idea to their kids schools but generally the heads have had half a brain and refused due to the pure idiotic agender behind them! I actually find it hard to believe that any have been signed off TBH.
These days are isolated, minority and certainly not majority. Guaranteed, She would have attended a whole load more than she has, if it was really that successful! Itā€™s her ā€˜only jobā€™ remember ā€˜One Job Safā€™
Also whereā€™s all the stories/photos/tags from said ā€˜millionsā€™ of these orange school days, thereā€™s barely been any, a few but hardly any at all.
---
It worries me that no journalist is going to expose their fraud. They are so insignificant that nobody is going to risk being cancelled for shaming the parents of a dead baby. If they were A list maybe but these two probably arenā€™t worth anyoneā€™s time. Maybe the 2 thieves know this which is why they are so cocky.
If there is anything to expose (that they havnt been watertight) , the exposure will come only after the accounts. I seriously believe his brother is the brains, heā€™s a lawyer or solicitor, loop holes, cooking books, watertight! Untouchable!!! šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«
Legal but totally morally bleeping wrong! The whole fuasvo since the minute they launched that GFM knowing full and fine well that baby wasnt going to Singapore!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.