Ashley Cain #41 You Don't need an Emma mattress when you can sleep with a clear conscious *for free*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just despair at people sometimes 😟 Cashley has shared on stories a 12yr olds comment, saying she’s inspired by his book - all part of his book pushing going on….
Anyway, she’s 12.. he’s got millions of followers (some bots no doubt), he shared her user name, it’s a completely open profile, can see all her pics going back to 2019. In one she’s wearing her school uniform and you can clearly see the name of her school.
I pondered messaging her mum, I don’t want to come across as a stalker but f me there are so many dodgy people out there and both her 12yr old kid, and her as a parent (with even more pics of the kids) is completely open.
What are parents thinking…. 😟

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I just despair at people sometimes 😟 Cashley has shared on stories a 12yr olds comment, saying she’s inspired by his book - all part of his book pushing going on….
Anyway, she’s 12.. he’s got millions of followers (some bots no doubt), he shared her user name, it’s a completely open profile, can see all her pics going back to 2019. In one she’s wearing her school uniform and you can clearly see the name of her school.
I pondered messaging her mum, I don’t want to come across as a stalker but f me there are so many dodgy people out there and both her 12yr old kid, and her as a parent (with even more pics of the kids) is completely open.
What are parents thinking…. 😟
I would message the mum or even Ash
---
Her mum might be in the orange army

Reactions: 5
I wondered tonight what my grandma (who would have been 106) would think seeing Saf prancing around and blowing kisses to the camera. It’s so flipping weird!! She suffered losses in her life, and the thought of her and her friends behaving like Saf, it would be unfathomable! Not only does she flaunt her stolen wealth, but she’s parading around like an idiot. Does she not see how she looks? I completely understand we all need to let our hair down, but that’s all she seems to do. My grandma lost her son two days before Christmas, aged just 4 years old. A tragic accident that he would likely not have died of if it had happened today. Both my grandparents grieved their whole life, yet had to go back to work, and work hard. I know things were different back then and they didn’t really talk about their loss, and again, nowadays we know talking and counselling helps. I’m absolutely not saying if you’ve lost a child to never have joyful moments, it just seems very odd that she’s constantly out out or on holiday, and eye bleeping the camera. My grandparents saved for decades to be able to afford a grave stone for their son, and I look at the way these two behave and it just makes me feel really uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would message the mum or even Ash
---
Her mum might be in the orange army
If her mum gave a tit she wouldn’t be on instagram never mind a public account. She’d probably be proud of her lil darling that she made it in lyf by havin her post shared by the hero Ashley cain

Reactions: 8
Danielle’s house is up for sale. It’s so nice if very grey. Are you on her thread?
Yeah she lives in rosary road. Their nice I read she only rented it and never bought though but not 100
I wondered tonight what my grandma (who would have been 106) would think seeing Saf prancing around and blowing kisses to the camera. It’s so flipping weird!! She suffered losses in her life, and the thought of her and her friends behaving like Saf, it would be unfathomable! Not only does she flaunt her stolen wealth, but she’s parading around like an idiot. Does she not see how she looks? I completely understand we all need to let our hair down, but that’s all she seems to do. My grandma lost her son two days before Christmas, aged just 4 years old. A tragic accident that he would likely not have died of if it had happened today. Both my grandparents grieved their whole life, yet had to go back to work, and work hard. I know things were different back then and they didn’t really talk about their loss, and again, nowadays we know talking and counselling helps. I’m absolutely not saying if you’ve lost a child to never have joyful moments, it just seems very odd that she’s constantly out out or on holiday, and eye bleeping the camera. My grandparents saved for decades to be able to afford a grave stone for their son, and I look at the way these two behave and it just makes me feel really uncomfortable
I agree with you she’s got no class or dignity and dresses horrible as well.

Yeah she lives in rosary road. Their nice I read she only rented it and never bought though but not 100

I agree with you she’s got no class or dignity and dresses horrible as well.
Her dress sense is awful. I don’t like to comment on peoples looks i feel bad😭 but the dress is awful. She can afford anything yet chooses to wear stuff that looks cheap

Her dress sense is awful. I don’t like to comment on peoples looks i feel bad😭 but the dress is awful. She can afford anything yet chooses to wear stuff that looks cheap
Everything is so tight she dresses like Kat slater I’m her age and I wouldn’t wear what she wears there’s much nicer outfits she could choose but their always so tight short and revealing looks cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is so tight she dresses like Kat slater I’m her age and I wouldn’t wear what she wears there’s much nicer outfits she could choose but their always so tight short and revealing looks cheap.
She wants to bag a footballer to fund her so thinks dressing like this will get her one . She’s embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Yes, anybody can. Someone needs to as it will be closed soon. Sorry
I can’t work out how to do it. There’s no start new thread button that I can see
---
She’s deleted that comment already 🙄
---
Dirty delete anything calling them out, they can’t handle it because it’s all true!
---
F me is that an 8k handbag?!
Wow. That is a nice bag to be fair. Love the colour. But that dress is hideous

Reactions: 4
I can’t see an option to post new Thread, anyone else know what we can do?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.