Ashley Cain #39 Just donate the GFM to the poorly kids and keep your roaring and scripted vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on another thread and a lady who commented worked at something hes recently done. She said he was there with his partner both holding hands. Although she didn't say it wasn't saf, she just used the words partner. Im presuming that means someone else.
By any chance was this Mark Wright and Michelle’s thread? Because I noticed this post too

Reactions: 3
So perhaps his new ‘partner’ explains Saf’s ‘anxiety’. There was a video of them at the grave yesterday and they couldn’t be standing more further apart if they tried. Plus, I noticed that ash only support the ‘A’ merch Saf released, none of her other range!

Reactions: 5
I'm on another thread and a lady who commented worked at something hes recently done. She said he was there with his partner both holding hands. Although she didn't say it wasn't saf, she just used the words partner. Im presuming that means someone else.
I suspected this, and the reason why shes so riddled with anxiety. It was only a matter of time. I think she wants to hold onto him because of azaylia. I hope she moves on soon, before he has a new baby or something, i don’t think she would cope with that

I suspected this, and the reason why shes so riddled with anxiety. It was only a matter of time. I think she wants to hold onto him because of azaylia. I hope she moves on soon, before he has a new baby or something, i don’t think she would cope with that
I think he's being respectful in not rubbing it in her face, but his body language says everything. It seems that she's grieving the life she wanted with Ash. It's clear that is effecting her, as the majority of her weight gain started post their break up. I think she'd get alot more respect if she played of the gym stuff, it doesn't seem to be genuine, and more of an attempt to grab his attention and respect. I think she'd get alot more respect by moving out and restarting her life.
---
I found it so odd that they stood so far apart from each other at the grave. Not even a friendly show of solidarity. I can imagine for her that it would have been extremely painful and I would have a little more than a pinch of empathy if she wasn't so exploitative at times. His sister seems to be giving her time, but it's clear to see the rest of the family aren't interested.

Reactions: 13
I’ve come to the realisation that Saf actually doesn’t have much to say, she has no ability to think independently. It’s probably the reason that she repeats the same words, mimics people’s behaviour. She also lacks self awareness abs and self presentation. Could she be on the spectrum?
I think she is just incredibly thick.

Reactions: 6
So Georgia or Kaz?
Or theres a couple of girls he follows on Tiktok, Natalee Harris and Naomi Hubbard that could be contenders. Anyone else fof possible "partners"?

Reactions: 3
I think he's being respectful in not rubbing it in her face, but his body language says everything. It seems that she's grieving the life she wanted with Ash. It's clear that is effecting her, as the majority of her weight gain started post their break up. I think she'd get alot more respect if she played of the gym stuff, it doesn't seem to be genuine, and more of an attempt to grab his attention and respect. I think she'd get alot more respect by moving out and restarting her life.
---
I found it so odd that they stood so far apart from each other at the grave. Not even a friendly show of solidarity. I can imagine for her that it would have been extremely painful and I would have a little more than a pinch of empathy if she wasn't so exploitative at times. His sister seems to be giving her time, but it's clear to see the rest of the family aren't interested.
Not as painful than not comforting her at azaylias funeral I’m sure. His body language came across like Safiyya was a stranger during the cortège
---
Why is she not telling us in here 😭

Reactions: 9
As much as I think Safiyya is a scumbag the way he behaved towards her at the funeral was disgusting. I’d never ever seen anything like it in my life, he wouldn’t even touch her it was like she was an alien to him. He’s an horrible little man and a part of me thinks he’s tryna be a clever bleep now with all this bullshit kayaking and all the nonsense.
Once the accounts come out he’ll be clean as a whistle as the expensive bikes, kayaking and camera work will fade into significance, however with Safiyya being as thick as pig tit it’s clear as day that money was spent and they’ve been living off it ever since. Shes grassed on herself, her cosmetic surgery, weekends away etc, he can easily play innocent now as I doubt the majority will put 2+2 together and add up his bike cost etc, plus he’s been on podcasts constantly, acting as though he’s the messiah himself with the foundation. Narcissistic little bellend

Reactions: 18
As much as I think Safiyya is a scumbag the way he behaved towards her at the funeral was disgusting. I’d never ever seen anything like it in my life, he wouldn’t even touch her it was like she was an alien to him. He’s an horrible little man and a part of me thinks he’s tryna be a clever bleep now with all this bullshit kayaking and all the nonsense.
Once the accounts come out he’ll be clean as a whistle as the expensive bikes, kayaking and camera work will fade into significance, however with Safiyya being as thick as pig tit it’s clear as day that money was spent and they’ve been living off it ever since. Shes grassed on herself, her cosmetic surgery, weekends away etc, he can easily play innocent now as I doubt the majority will put 2+2 together and add up his bike cost etc, plus he’s been on podcasts constantly, acting as though he’s the messiah himself with the foundation. Narcissistic little bellend
I'm a bit torn. I think she's an absolute fool for pursuing a man who very clearly is not interested and forcing herself upon his family. It's been two years and she still hasn't let the farm, it's not really great. Also, he was already a social media person, where as she's tried to become one and I think that in itself is disgusting, on the back of your child and as a mother. A wake up call will help her move forward I think.
---
I think she's on the delusional side. I think she was expecting a much bigger response from her clothing line, but it doesn't seem to have landed well. She's probably rushed the launch to make it seem as though she's working and also not to coincide with Ash's ventures. I think it's in her best interests to perhaps consider taking a different direction, perhaps focus on hair/dressing/aesthetics, then her promotions would probably feel more relevant and informed.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for my ignorance but wasn’t Azaylia buried ? I don’t think she was cremated.

So there are two gardens? I’m so confused. God, feels like a scam them setting up one at a cemetery if she’s not even buried there. I see they keep the one at the farm tasteful and do their big parties there though!
Yes two makes you wonder doesn’t it!…

Reactions: 2
No expense spared with CASHley…. Nice suite at an expensive hotel in London. Wonder who paid for that….

Sorry for my ignorance but wasn’t Azaylia buried ? I don’t think she was cremated.
When their old house got broken into, they were panicking that they took the urn with her ashes in. But during the funeral there was a burial. Make of that what you will
---
Saff take note
I’ve always thought the fact anyone can put a needle in you is awful.

Reactions: 6
I think the strongest argument that she’s not there is there’s still no headstone 2 years later, whilst his grandma has one. All very odd. I’m sure there’s rules to follow that you can’t have a burial site like that for ashes. Even if there was some dodgy deal with the funeral directory, who someone said were family friends, there’s still strict rules to follow when it comes to cremation. You can’t cremate someone and pretend it didn’t happen. It also makes me think like @Lilylate said, that’s why she doesn’t want to leave the farm…

Reactions: 8
I think the strongest argument that she’s not there is there’s still no headstone 2 years later, whilst his grandma has one. All very odd. I’m sure there’s rules to follow that you can’t have a burial site like that for ashes. Even if there was some dodgy deal with the funeral directory, who someone said were family friends, there’s still strict rules to follow when it comes to cremation. You can’t cremate someone and pretend it didn’t happen. It also makes me think like @Lilylate said, that’s why she doesn’t want to leave the farm…
I think this is true. If it wasn’t the farm, where else would the the ashes be laid? I can now understand why there is so much awkwardness between Saf and Ash now. She won’t leave on her own and it’s going to be near impossible asking her to leave. If they have the space, it would look awful asking her to leave. I imagine that Ashley will be the one to move out given that it appears he has a new gf. She appears to have deteriorated over the last year if you look back at her pics, how she articulated herself etc so it’s clear that being at the farm isn’t actually helping her. Perhaps she could consider staying with her bestie Nikki in London to get on her feet or even getting a place on her own, if she can afford it…

Reactions: 7
I have a family member who has been cremated and his ashes are buried with a headstone and everything, so I don’t think there are rules that say you can’t do that. It’s been done this way so that his wife can be buried in the same plot when she dies I think.
My best guess is that Azaylia’s ashes have been divided out and that some are indeed buried at the farm..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.