Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t care if I get a Cunt of The Year Certificate, my child absolutely would not be wearing orange to remember a baby they do not know who died of cancer. She’s sick in the fucking head, I mean this in the kindest way possible but are they that deluded to think their child should be the forefront of everyone’s mind. People have their own problems, in some cases with their own childrens health. Narcissistic pair of scum

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My baby has cancer. She was born with it. I am very much part of the childhood cancer community and the amount of people that love these guys drives me crazy! I don’t understand how people can’t see through them or at the bare minimum just cringe at Ashley. No parent in the community refers to themselves like he does. We refer to our kids are heroes, warriors etc but not ourselves. He acts like he’s the first person to walk this path and it dismisses so many parents that navigate it too. And don’t even get me started on the year they brought those hampers to the hospital for Christmas and it was all shit merch. That happened before I had my baby and it annoyed me but now I’ve been in hospital for months at a time it makes me want to scream.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

leabytottle

VIP Member
I don’t see the benefit of telling children they could get cancer and die. It’s not like road safety or first aid training that could help save a life. I’ve taught in a school where we sadly lost a little girl to meningitis. It was awful, and devastating for the family and school. It directly affected her class mates and her siblings class too. It was such a sensitive subject and of course the children asked questions. We did raise money and had a memory garden built in her name. The family didn’t then go into other schools and tell the children thst a child had died. It would be traumatic. I know the symptoms of meningitis should be taught to recognise, but not to children, but adults. Likewise children don’t need to be taught that sadly children can die from cancer. What exactly is the assembly going to be??
“Today we are all wearing Orange to remember a baby none of us knew who died.” I know that’s quite blunt, but I have no idea what else they’d say?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

HarringBird

I don’t want to sound heartless, but why can’t it be, ‘Wear orange for cancer?’ Why does it have to be for one child - out of how many millions - who have also lost their lives?

It doesn’t make sense to me? It seems a strange way for them to purely keep their daughters name alive, but having lost my 11year old cousin to cancer; if I’m wearing orange to remember anyone; it would be for him & not someone I’ve never met.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

K8dxx

I've not see the interview but she said she wanted to visit schools to welcome children back?! Haven't they been through enough already?!?!

As an oncology mum who's child is back in school, he would be absolutely mortified about a stranger coming into his school to highlight him to the whole school, making him stand out more than he does already and try and 'educate' them. What is the purpose of this? And to be blunt what is her experience with this? Having a child with cancer does not make you an expert on childhood cancer. If it wouldn't embarass my son so much, I'd be half tempted to invite her into his school just to see if she'd actually follow through and what she'd do. I'm getting second hand embarrassment just thinking about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BellaP

Chatty Member
I genuinely can't fathom how Saf is so comfortable with being an influencer on the back of her deceased child, especially given that she's the mother. Imagine leeching off the memory of your own deceased baby. Ash was in the limelight before, so it's not as bad. It also wouldn't be as bad if she was genuinely doing something meaningful, but she's absolutely not. It's all based around vanity with her. It's hair, nails, posing, begging friends with influencers, more of the same. Then she talks shit about baby steps not having done anything for herself. It's clear that she's been absolutely spoilt growing up and is not in touch with reality. She's so entitled, and it shows by the fact that she is still living in Ash's families house. There is no way on earth that a 'dumper', who is Ash in this situation, wants you living in the space he does.

The school days are lazy and make zero impact, I'm sorry. Schools are already equipped in dealing with some level of trauma, and Saf is noway more qualified that education professionals to handle it. It's a lazy money grab that requires very little work from Saf. I'm not minimising her grief, but part of her depression is likely because of Ash and also because she's reaching to be some kind of influencer, but she just doesn't have the 'it' factor. Again, her ads are lazy. She posted about 'unwinding for the evening' to promote an ad, despite saying earlier that was heading to London. The next story in the series (an hour later), is her out for the night...you can't make this shit up. It's sloppy and exploitative to an audience probably struggling to make ends meet with the cost of living crisis. Saf, time to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’m sorry if I sound really insensitive but why do they think people want to know about their daughters last moments. I don’t care to know about anyones last anything, they’ve exploited that poor baby. Let her have some damn dignity for a change for fuck sake

Reactions: 24

gigilouxx

VIP Member
About lazy people Ashley u goblin go and do a days work yourself instead of spending the publics money on lion memorabilia and fuckin canoes

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I don’t care if I get a Cunt of The Year Certificate, my child absolutely would not be wearing orange to remember a baby they do not know who died of cancer. She’s sick in the fucking head, I mean this in the kindest way possible but are they that deluded to think their child should be the forefront of everyone’s mind. People have their own problems, in some cases with their own childrens health. Narcissistic pair of scum
I will probably share the award with you but who was Azalyia what makes her so important and more significant than the 1000s of other children who’ve sadly died and why should they keep shoving her in children’s faces, it’s not to remember her but to try and keep them bastard money grabbing cunts relevant

leabytottle

VIP Member
The look of pure embarrassment. You can tell he didn’t want her to be there. So, apparently, she’s going to go into schools and do an assembly when I poorly child has returned back to school, to really hype up the school… what does that even mean??? I’m certain the child would be feeling nervous and apprehensive about going back in after months of school. How is this puffed up faced knob head going to help. The last thing they need is her shouting “Let’s Go Champs” and presenting them with an Orange gift bag, featuring a very sadly, deceased baby on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Is he really saying everything is life is a you problem? Not anyone else’s? That is great advice to give to DM survivors and rape survivors.. fucking bellend just when I think I can’t dislike him any more ..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find the whole international women’s day a load of old drivel? Just a reason for (wannabe) influencers like Saf and Ashley/shops to try and increase their engagement. I laughed out loud at her post this evening “we are a force to be reckoned with and together whole heartedly we stand strong” 🤢 pass me the sick bucket for god sake

• Sick

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Saf pushing the easy fundraising link not long after showing a taxi full of Selfridges bags. Donate your own stolen money you tramp.

ndftz

Chatty Member
Ashleys new insta story first line “Lazy people do a little work, and think they should be winning”. Maybe after a days work we should also try rowing 15 miles down a river to prove we’re winners just like Ashley? Oh I forgot Ashley doesn’t have a job, except for the influncer jobs they’ve both create off their little ones name.
#WhereIsTheGfmMoney
#WhatsTheStartingBalance

• Heart

noseynopinions

VIP Member
It’s this one
HHHahahahahha does he think he's writing a script for Hollywood or something? He's so full of shit. No one around in the pitch black, but suddenly a police officer called JESUS (of all names) pops up out the blue?? Yeahhhh right and pigs can fly. Let's Go Champ!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22