Ashley Cain #39 Just donate the GFM to the poorly kids and keep your roaring and scripted vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a family member who has been cremated and his ashes are buried with a headstone and everything, so I don’t think there are rules that say you can’t do that. It’s been done this way so that his wife can be buried in the same plot when she dies I think.
My best guess is that Azaylia’s ashes have been divided out and that some are indeed buried at the farm..
Was the plot a large plot like hers? My grandfather was cremated and he had a place, with a headstone, we could visit. However it was a lot smaller, no where near the size of Azaliyas. I understand it’s a family plot, but it’s still very odd that it’s been 2 years, still no headstone, yet the grandma has one who passed around a year later?
I do think her ashes have been given to different people places, as it appears they spit before she passed, so safiyya would have known, deep down, she wouldn’t be eventually in the family plot. I do wonder if they used some of her ashes in the tattoo they had after she passed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.