Ashley Cain #39 Just donate the GFM to the poorly kids and keep your roaring and scripted vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that the Grandmother who is buried behind Azaliya and died after her now has a headstone. I find it strange that they have never had one , particularly as they are very showy and would have thought they would have had a massive headstone with let's go champ and lions across it.
I could Imagine them pushing for something other than the normal headstone, maybe it doesn’t fit into rules supplied by council or whoever runs the cemetery...

Reactions: 8
The grave looks as over the top as always. I get having some floral displays for an anniversary but they have to go one step more and have one almost the entire length of the grave yet why? Why not have something subtle and mark the day in peaceful reflection - they have to turn it into a big show and the balloons just look horrific and naff
Just shows money doesn't buy taste

Reactions: 6
Party down the graveyard. Drinks are a flowing. Cars piled up so no one can get in. Ashley going over to people and saying hello. Why????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Party down the graveyard. Drinks are a flowing. Cars piled up so no one can get in. Ashley going over to people and saying hello. Why????
None of the Cain "gang gang" have it on their insta stories, unless Ashley does? (But he has me blocked 😆)

Reactions: 3
This is disgusting, what is wrong with these people! Exactly the reason I now dread going to visit my Son & Dad 😔
That’s awful that you’re made feel this way, it’s an invasion of privacy, intimidating and so disrespectful to the others mourners..

Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is…why would you have drinks and a mass congregation at a graveyard? It’s so disrespectful to the other mourners who go. I understand today is a massively hard day for them, but I don’t think the graveyard is the place for a huge Cain meeting. Celebrate her life and your memories somewhere else.
and also…still no headstone…? Didn’t they say they had one designed for her?

Reactions: 15
Is anyone making a new thread today. Good timing if it’s today. 40th thread would be Safiyya’s biggest achievement in her life

So Safiyya is still living at the Cain Farm… Ashley brought her a cup of tea and they had a chat this morning. Why feel the need to document this to the world?

No my friend did. She went to see her mum but left as Ashley approached her
Genuinely disgusted Cashley feels like HE can approach another grieving person in a CEMETRY!!!!! He wouldnt admit he does this in those many repetitive podcasts he does 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Nothing about Ashley for weeks… he’s definitely got someone else and she’s stewing over it!

has anyone noticed he’s taken the posing in-designer gear a few notches? All of his posts are fitness related, no chauffeur driven car like last years marathon. It’s like he’s subtly trying to reinvent himself… while Saf goes full ball trying to be a celebrity, making her look worse than him. You only have to read back a few pages on here and it’s working, most of the chat is about her, her clothing line (said with a cough 🤣) and her #ads

quite devious and manipulative of him don’t you think, he’s leaving her out to dry and look the villain! (Which she is, they both are)
I'm on another thread and a lady who commented worked at something hes recently done. She said he was there with his partner both holding hands. Although she didn't say it wasn't saf, she just used the words partner. Im presuming that means someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thing is, you wouldn’t put it past either of them to get IVF for another baby, even though they have spilt up to get another book deal, magazine and telly interviews etc.

Genuinely disgusted Cashley feels like HE can approach another grieving person in a CEMETRY!!!!! He wouldnt admit he does this in those many repetitive podcasts he does 🤬
I said to my friend, he feels he can do that because in his eyes he’s a top celebrity and she would be happy to be approached by him

Reactions: 7
I'm on another thread and a lady who commented worked at something hes recently done. She said he was there with his partner both holding hands. Although she didn't say it wasn't saf, she just used the words partner. Im presuming that means someone else.
Can you ask her more??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.