Ashley Cain #39 Just donate the GFM to the poorly kids and keep your roaring and scripted vids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing about Ashley for weeks… he’s definitely got someone else and she’s stewing over it!

has anyone noticed he’s taken the posing in-designer gear a few notches? All of his posts are fitness related, no chauffeur driven car like last years marathon. It’s like he’s subtly trying to reinvent himself… while Saf goes full ball trying to be a celebrity, making her look worse than him. You only have to read back a few pages on here and it’s working, most of the chat is about her, her clothing line (said with a cough 🤣) and her #ads

quite devious and manipulative of him don’t you think, he’s leaving her out to dry and look the villain! (Which she is, they both are)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So are the three of them running the London marathon to 'raise awareness' or to raise funds? I've seen no fundraising/sponsorship info

Lucky her getting a facial in FaceGym, although she’s adamant it’s not an ad...
Shes obviously on the beg for a freebie and it’s definitely an ad..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucky her getting a facial in FaceGym, although she’s adamant it’s not an ad...
Shes obviously on the beg for a freebie and it’s definitely an ad..
I wonder if she asked the girl doing the facial to say “let’s go champ” 🤭 She’s not mentioned the marathon once… also, tip for you Saf… don’t mime along to a song you don’t know the words to 😳😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is far worse than him he may spend his time exercising but he does turn up for the foundation!
She on the other hand just turns up for herself no matter what opportunity she is given!

Reactions: 9
She is far worse than him he may spend his time exercising but he does turn up for the foundation!
She on the other hand just turns up for herself no matter what opportunity she is given!
He turns up cause it’s all been planned and chosen by him and funded via the public charity.
X
He’s not there when there’s nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 10
Saf there at the Trafford centre spending the GFM money, it’s only twenty minutes away from me,
He turns up cause it’s all been planned and chosen by him and funded via the public charity.
X
He’s not there when there’s nothing to show for it.
Exactly! And I imagine paps are always alerted and possibly even paid to take photos of him when he does these challenges etc. This vile creature does nothing for free or if there’s nothing in it for him!

Reactions: 5
It horrifies me that people think they’re so inspirational. Honestly it does. I understand that to the masses childhood cancer feels extremely rare and that it may be easy to believe not many parents experience it. But you go to one ward of one children’s hospital and you’ll quickly realise that there are so many families going through the exact same journey, some worse. They’re not the first people doing this and certainly aren’t the last. Even my fellow oncology parent lap them up and I don’t understand it?! All I see is narcissistic behaviour. Even when A was here it was them showing videos of them singing to her and looking at the camera. I even found that odd!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It horrifies me that people think they’re so inspirational. Honestly it does. I understand that to the masses childhood cancer feels extremely rare and that it may be easy to believe not many parents experience it. But you go to one ward of one children’s hospital and you’ll quickly realise that there are so many families going through the exact same journey, some worse. They’re not the first people doing this and certainly aren’t the last. Even my fellow oncology parent lap them up and I don’t understand it?! All I see is narcissistic behaviour. Even when A was here it was them showing videos of them singing to her and looking at the camera. I even found that odd!
Yes I am an oncology parent and lots of my fellow oncology parents think they are amazing for all they do for childhood cancer. I In my eyes they have done f all. Other charities with less income than them have done sooo much more. That money could have made such a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Saff always put diamonds emojis when referring to baby A. Or is that new to help her hero tatt

Reactions: 6
Pair of them. Get off Instagram and grieve your child in peace and privacy. Omg, like a insta revival/boost posting and pulling on heartstrings 🥴 No privacy in life or death. Even making money through magazine deals before her birth 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
I see that the Grandmother who is buried behind Azaliya and died after her now has a headstone. I find it strange that they have never had one , particularly as they are very showy and would have thought they would have had a massive headstone with let's go champ and lions across it.

Reactions: 8
The grave looks as over the top as always. I get having some floral displays for an anniversary but they have to go one step more and have one almost the entire length of the grave yet why? Why not have something subtle and mark the day in peaceful reflection - they have to turn it into a big show and the balloons just look horrific and naff

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.