Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s feeling the heat… more people are noticing things don’t add up. All she has are dismissive insults… time is ticking and she knows it! Ashley is making legit m on y with the reality TV stuff, he’s actually been quite savvy… let her set herself up in the public eye so when it blows up she will come out if this way worse than him!

None of her new celebrity ‘friends’ will want to know her then…

She could have done so much in Azaylias name had she chosen not to be greedy!
he may be making money , but it doesnt excuse the money stolen to clear his debts..and the 50k on a tacky funeral

The farm is auntie michelle's she's ashley's aunt and vickys sister, she's childless so has the money and horses. vicky lives there i guess it's cheaper than having your own house

ashley and saf had a house a basic 3 bed type i think i'm sure they rented it off Andrea (safs mom)

then they both ash and saf moved on to the farm after they stole the go fund me
Why did she directly comment back to ash? Knowing that all the comments above hers are flooded with ‘please get back together’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 shes so silly

also seen this on ashleys post🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣oh please the stolen money is long gone now, hes living off the money he earned by gaining a following for having a dead child!
hahahaha enjoying that stolen money, lol

I’ll give him his due though. He is working.

He’s only in that position because of the GFM money. That’s easy to work out.
Debts cleared and not having to work let’s you throw all you’ve got into exercise and then he’s used his charity as a stepping stone to promote himself and what he can do.
correct, he didnt have to worry about paying his debts back, or paying bills/rent, as that all came from the free money people donated, allowing him to workout, - he wont be getting paid a fortune anyway, he's not high profile enough, and working..ok, so he can pay back the funeral money or his debts

The office isn’t manned, everyone is “out of office” that’s why they havnt posted anything about it, they’ve not checked the diary for a few weeks.
weird eh, considering they had 35k / year advertised for a full time social media manager, 35k ..imagine what they pay themselves :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
he may be making money , but it doesnt excuse the money stolen to clear his debts..
I totally agree, but he is ‘visibly’ working which I think he will use as a smoke screen where as she’s just blatantly living off the GFM money.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What work is he doing though? Looks to me like he's dicking around in the Dominican Republic posing and posturing and talking shite.
What is his actual Job there? Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody else notice she forgot how to spell her daughters name …
She looks so different here too 😂

They both just piss me off! He seems to have fallen back with the posting and stories but she’s getting worse by the day. I would love to swing her round by them braids l 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
weird eh, considering they had 35k / year advertised for a full time social media manager, 35k ..imagine what they pay themselves :(
Another smoke screen to launder yet another lumper! 35k 🤣🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆🐆
Leopards never change their spots.

Why on earth are they only “Sharing for awareness”
They have ( or had) the means to do many helpful deeds. They have shared a campaign for Dylan , who needs an electric wheelchair as he has cancer. Why don’t TAF buy the bleeping wheelchair !! I believe they removed “experiences , help “ from the initial mission for TAF as they knew it would be easy to be asked for money towards fundraisers. Unless they come up with some amazing contribution or floor us with them having purchased a million in equipment , that money is long gone . There has been no donations in a long while . They have both been absent from attending any fundraisers the pleb followers are putting on and absent in donating . They both fucked off because they know it’s over . What a pair of toe jams 😡

Reactions: 11
What work is he doing though? Looks to me like he's dicking around in the Dominican Republic posing and posturing and talking shite.
What is his actual Job there? Anyone?
Sporty zelebs take on civilians, modern day Gladiators, if you know of that show? 90’s ultimate Jonnson was the host.

ulrika^

Why on earth are they only “Sharing for awareness”
They have ( or had) the means to do many helpful deeds. They have shared a campaign for Dylan , who needs an electric wheelchair as he has cancer. Why don’t TAF buy the bleeping wheelchair !! I believe they removed “experiences , help “ from the initial mission for TAF as they knew it would be easy to be asked for money towards fundraisers. Unless they come up with some amazing contribution or floor us with them having purchased a million in equipment , that money is long gone . There has been no donations in a long while . They have both been absent from attending any fundraisers the pleb followers are putting on and absent in donating . They both fucked off because they know it’s over . What a pair of toe jams 😡
Exactly! Just buy the wheelchair! 😔😡😔😡😔😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

How were they BOTH able to CLEAR ALL their DEBTS one month AFTER claiming they were SKINT?!

#WhereIsTheGOFUNDMEMoney

Ashley Cain & Safiyya Vorajee used that Go Fund Me money for themselves.

* 1. Riddled in debt - 2. GFM totalling £1.6M sat in their bank account OF CHOICE - 3. now they’re both debt free. *
(This is all in the space of 3 months. March, April & May)

Somebody please prove me wrong.
Ashley…?
Safiyya…?

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate them both wish they would disappear. She might have something on Ash so that's why she stays at the farm and says they love each other but finding themselves I don't know its all weird. Love island will take over the gram and ads and she hopefully won't get none she awful with ads

Reactions: 5
Sporty zelebs take on civilians, modern day Gladiators, if you know of that show? 90’s ultimate Jonnson was the host.

ulrika^

Exactly! Just buy the wheelchair! 😔😡😔😡😔😡
Cashley readdddddy? He will be calling himself a gladiator soon enough 😂

• Haha
Cashley readdddddy? He will be calling himself a gladiator soon enough 😂
Comment of the week! 👍😂

He already has, i quote:- I am Spartan, I am
Hercules, I am a warrior. Bore off Cashley!
you are a thief, end of

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s feeling the heat 💯% .., probably realised the attention has turned more to her than Ashley because he’s stopped posting as much. She is definitely more cautious of what she posts and she definitely reads here. Saff.. we can all see through you, the orange brigade are dropping like flies. WHERE IS THE MONEY ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s feeling the heat 💯% .., probably realised the attention has turned more to her than Ashley because he’s stopped posting as much. She is definitely more cautious of what she posts and she definitely reads here. Saff.. we can all see through you, the orange brigade are dropping like flies. WHERE IS THE MONEY ?????
I can’t quite remember, who it was on here, who said a couple of times before….. “tick tock”

He’s thrown her under the bus, again. Less is more, he’s played another blinder

Mallet is at it again!

Attachments

• Haha
Ashley latest post a cigar pic god he loves himself, noticed one thing we Ash he never does lives because he knows saff gets all the heat on lives and he knows full well people would call him out big time he posting only now and then he wants saff to get all the heat by her doing stupid lives and posts and takes it off himself a little he post more smartly little and often she just posts tripe and rubbish and don't make sense she going to blow soon I see her face quickly ends lives when it gets heated she can't answer as cleverly as Ash and also she knows people are clicking on. She needs Ash back to train her to speak and answer how he does. She knows more than she letting on with Ash I see it in her face I think he's told her if she behaves and proves her loyalty etc etc he might get back together in a year or two so she holding onto that. Wait till he back she be making sure she gets him in her stories or picking him up from airport he's back!!!!! The grandma on her stories other day looked annoyed by her and doesn't smile or anything around her think she not keen. Also noticed the tagged pic of her without filters and lot she's deleted it from what a fan posted next to her. That shows her true self. She's hoping Ash comes back from the carribean and loves her hair and shags her thinking she done it for him look Ash I'm sexy and carribean like. 😂🙄 Go home saff back to your mum and stepdad least she supported you throughout your life and pregnancy and helped you set up your business everything. Ash wanted Andrea out the picture because she was onto him and the family we money and I think she knew they set it up knowing she wasnt going to Singapore and Andrea didn't agree so saff cut her off forced by Ash he might have said me or her and saff so in love with him she chose Ash and now can't go back on it to much damage done.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ashley latest post a cigar pic god he loves himself, noticed one thing we Ash he never does lives because he knows saff gets all the heat on lives and he knows full well people would call him out big time he posting only now and then he wants saff to get all the heat by her doing stupid lives and posts and takes it off himself a little he post more smartly little and often she just posts tripe and rubbish and don't make sense she going to blow soon I see her face quickly ends lives when it gets heated she can't answer as cleverly as Ash and also she knows people are clicking on. She needs Ash back to train her to speak and answer how he does. She knows more than she letting on with Ash I see it in her face I think he's told her if she behaves and proves her loyalty etc etc he might get back together in a year or two so she holding onto that. Wait till he back she be making sure she gets him in her stories or picking him up from airport he's back!!!!! The grandma on her stories other day looked annoyed by her and doesn't smile or anything around her think she not keen. Also noticed the tagged pic of her without filters and lot she's deleted it from what a fan posted next to her. That shows her true self. She's hoping Ash comes back from the carribean and loves her hair and shags her thinking she done it for him look Ash I'm sexy and carribean like. 😂🙄 Go home saff back to your mum and stepdad least she supported you throughout your life and pregnancy and helped you set up your business everything. Ash wanted Andrea out the picture because she was onto him and the family we money and I think she knew they set it up knowing she wasnt going to Singapore and Andrea didn't agree so saff cut her off forced by Ash he might have said me or her and saff so in love with him she chose Ash and now can't go back on it to much damage done.
Tell us more

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.