Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking my annoyance out of it, as a charity there does have to be a ‘process’ in place I guess and because so many people do lie as we now know I understand that they can’t just give to every commenter on a post! BUT what this charity offers is not realistic ‘treatment not readily available in the UK’ without sounding negative at that point the chance of survival is extremely low😢however it works perfectly for them to launder the money they have stole. Hence why they dropped the magical moments because they would have to spend the money and why they don’t help parents on wards etc. I feel like I could repeat myself everyday but until these accounts come out this is just my frustration release spot aha so glad other people feel the same as well

Azaylia Foundation was registered on the 16 July 2021. They do not need to submit financials until 10 months after the first financial year which is 6th April 2022 so we are looking at Feb 2023 until we find out the facts!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok I’m gonna be that annoying one.. sorry if it’s been gone over but who’s farm is this? Are they all living there? Was this farm always there or is it new to them all?
I know the wiki but feel like I need more info than this 😆
And why so many ducks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok I’m gonna be that annoying one.. sorry if it’s been gone over but who’s farm is this? Are they all living there? Was this farm always there or is it new to them all?
I know the wiki but feel like I need more info than this 😆
And why so many ducks 😂
The farm is auntie michelle's she's ashley's aunt and vickys sister, she's childless so has the money and horses. vicky lives there i guess it's cheaper than having your own house

ashley and saf had a house a basic 3 bed type i think i'm sure they rented it off Andrea (safs mom)

then they both ash and saf moved on to the farm after they stole the go fund me

Reactions: 5
I see Greedy Freeby's pulled.....She's at least got a kiss from Shergar 🤣🤣🤣....poor horse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do i have a feeling saf struggled at school

She's a total moron can't spell, can't speak properly, never heard of leukemia

Im surprised she can manage to get up she's so useless

• Haha
Hmm I wonder if they’ve put money into it hence why they’ve moved in?
I bet this has all been gone through, sorry if I’m being a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 1
Eeeeeee hey man she really is dolly dimple simple isn't she 🤣🤣 her post on her story with the ribbon or whatever it is through her hair 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I think she’s slow, like mentally not all there. I’m not sure how best to say it, low IQ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s a 🐆 leopards now Ffs!
When does Saffiyas Annual leave end?
who’s looking after the foundation whilst he’s in DR working for his pocket and she’s frequenting the med and skeg

Practically all the comments on his recent post are sex babe accounts, other charities requesting funds, his mates or stock market ads.

Or fans answering questions on “will he ever cut his beard”
Jeeeeeeeees 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
who’s looking after the foundation whilst he’s in DR working for his pocket and she’s frequenting the med and skeg
This did make me 🤣. He's obviously bored with being a 🦁 now & fancied a change 🐆😳. As for Saf I think she's on permanent annual leave. There can't be that much money left in the pot the way they spend, surely! I don't think they want anything to do with the foundation really..left it to their minions while they are living the life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That's it, they expect to do the minimum, and talk a lot, but not actually do much - not ready? they never will be ;)
he comes across really well, almost well educated, that’s to unsuspecting folk anyway, he’s a pro in talking the talking, extremely experienced, done it for years, it’s what you call a classic CON. Been up on a pedestal all his life…. Delusions of Grandeur

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hmm I wonder if they’ve put money into it hence why they’ve moved in?
I bet this has all been gone through, sorry if I’m being a pain in the arse.
This has actually not been mentioned before, so it’s a good question, who knows with this pair. However I can’t really see it, considering Michelle lives there with her partner (he’s never filmed, either is Grandad probably want nowt to do with it all) by the looks of it I think he’s a doormat allowing her have all her family living there.
I do think that the farm is HQ to TAF, so expect that money will be laundered for “ office and storage rent “ when Michelle submits her invoice every month. They’ve all got a finger in the pie basically.
I expect Ash keeps in with Michelle, probably up to inherit the farm one day, considering they don’t have any kids.

This did make me 🤣. He's obviously bored with being a 🦁 now & fancied a change 🐆😳. As for Saf I think she's on permanent annual leave. There can't be that much money left in the pot the way they spend, surely! I don't think they want anything to do with the foundation really..left it to their minions while they are living the life!
Someone asked him where he got the trousers from.....he's probably been digging in Bet Lynch's bin...her throw aways....he looks like a right prat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the bike tour still going ahead tomorrow minus ashley? Im sure the post said he couldnt go because hes rowing around? Is he rowing around the DR?🤣 TAF havent posted anything about the bike ride considering it’s tomorrow

Is the bike tour still going ahead tomorrow minus ashley? Im sure the post said he couldnt go because hes rowing around? Is he rowing around the DR?🤣 TAF havent posted anything about the bike ride considering it’s tomorrow
That’s come round quickly. I remember when they were trying to flog way over priced tickets and merch! They will mention is now you’ve put it on here. They get all their prompts/reminders/ideas from here.

Also, leopard? 🐆 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
That’s come round quickly. I remember when they were trying to flog way over priced tickets and merch! They will mention is now you’ve put it on here. They get all their prompts/reminders/ideas from here.

Also, leopard? 🐆 🤣🤣🤣
They will! Theyll be scrolling then saff with ring ash ‘we need to mention the bike ride!!! Weve completely forgot whilst we were sunning it up on holiday’ ffs

he missed an opportunity in his latest pic to caption it - a leopard never changes its spots 😉 🐆

Why does he look like he's wearing women's trousers, and I had to look twice at his footwear, thought it was high heels 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.