Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jill Davies

Chatty Member
All proceeds to TAF! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!
Tat,, not even rumble sale worthy!
smoke screen:- poor lass all she has is primark and other low end fashion, so selfless like her ex.
Look at the state of that blue thing for a fiver 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 plus postage!
so she so a few bits 5 months ago, probably Azaylias Amazon wish list toys.
She’s just added the proceeds to TAF
Otherwise she would have told people 5 months ago she was selling on there.

Unworn with “stickers” omg! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would be ashamed to post these....I wouldn't have bought them brand new...let alone 2nd hand. Greedy Freeby's got more front than a cow's got c**t. No wonder she's put all proceeds goes to the Con-Foundation......they will only bring chump change. No doubt she will class this as a hard day's work. Morals of an alley cat the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
Proof they do read comments about the money and choose to ignore them, only liking comments that fit the narrative that they pay for their own luxuries 😂 ive said it before ill say it again. They spend money like its going out of fashion. NO influencer on their level spends money like this (by on their level i mean promoting things that no one has even heard of). Regardless of all this, saf is only an influencer because her daughter has died. I just think its so so wrong

Attachments

• Sick

liddynz

Chatty Member
The original isn’t there, gone, poof, just like that. Charlotte must have seen the new post from last night,showing how to catch up on the live, because she took a screenshot and posted it for her followers, but I bet she’s got no idea that the post from the actual live is gone! Omg! I’m
struggling g to believe that they would delete that woman’s comments showing all great work they are doing! Scum bags!

I’ve just noticed that Brow Guy is Molly Maes mate. Interesting😳
I’m certain that saw the scam after donating a huge amount.

Molly practically blanked her at the POB awards.
Saf will
Be sticking to Brow Guy like glue as he’s in a fair few big names in the SM world

Brow guy is mates with MollyM, interesting, I’m certain she saw the scam after donated a large amount. She practically ignored her at the POB awards. Saf will be sticking with Brow Guy like glue to desperately trying to get onto the bottom rung of the celeb list ladder, giving he moves in SM circles.

Sorry that’s written twice, I’m having massive cookies errors with this site! 😡 getting pissed off
Now
Didn’t molly mae delete Saf? Lol Saf was to totally fangirling MM at POB

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Good god the state of Safiyya. What a bloated mess. The braids do nothing for her.

Aren't the council going to take items off the grave like they did on my baby sisters? Albeit on my sisters it was a couple of Teddy bears.

And Ashley... so he's a leopard now? Dressing like Freddie Mercury?
Freddie Mercury! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ImShook

VIP Member
[/QUOTE\]
A few people got upset here about this (not us regulars) saying it was ridiculous, absurd, crazy. It’s not ridiculous at all, it’s very very possible. This is what the do in other countries, Germany for sure. They bury the urn of ashes, less any ashes requested for jewellery, or for family members ect.
it’s quite plausible. Maybe they wanted cremation, as they wanted her always close to them (I think this would be my choice actually thinking about it) but also wanted the fanfare of a grave or garden as they call it clue could be in “garden”

However in Germany, They don’t have a coffin, right enough or a parade through the streets with said Urn, but similar as in a place to bury ashes.
[/QUOTE\]

No I don’t believe she is buried there and that’s their choice.
It’s the lies they’ve spun.
Yes it’s Azaylia’s garden and not Azaylia’s resting place.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Last edited:

kfig

Chatty Member
Ashley latest post a cigar pic god he loves himself, noticed one thing we Ash he never does lives because he knows saff gets all the heat on lives and he knows full well people would call him out big time he posting only now and then he wants saff to get all the heat by her doing stupid lives and posts and takes it off himself a little he post more smartly little and often she just posts tripe and rubbish and don't make sense she going to blow soon I see her face quickly ends lives when it gets heated she can't answer as cleverly as Ash and also she knows people are clicking on. She needs Ash back to train her to speak and answer how he does. She knows more than she letting on with Ash I see it in her face I think he's told her if she behaves and proves her loyalty etc etc he might get back together in a year or two so she holding onto that. Wait till he back she be making sure she gets him in her stories or picking him up from airport he's back!!!!! The grandma on her stories other day looked annoyed by her and doesn't smile or anything around her think she not keen. Also noticed the tagged pic of her without filters and lot she's deleted it from what a fan posted next to her. That shows her true self. She's hoping Ash comes back from the carribean and loves her hair and shags her thinking she done it for him look Ash I'm sexy and carribean like. 😂🙄 Go home saff back to your mum and stepdad least she supported you throughout your life and pregnancy and helped you set up your business everything. Ash wanted Andrea out the picture because she was onto him and the family we money and I think she knew they set it up knowing she wasnt going to Singapore and Andrea didn't agree so saff cut her off forced by Ash he might have said me or her and saff so in love with him she chose Ash and now can't go back on it to much damage done.
This is some Lifetime movie shit.

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 made my Monday this comment hahahaha been busy all weekend came on here and seen this haha

It's comments like this what make the 2 of them feel untouchable! While I feel for this lady I too have also lost a child not to cancer but to another disease just as cruel. I'd never in my wildest dreams use her death to get my own way in life and I certainly wouldn't use it to gain money I'm sorry but if she thinks what there doing is good and honest then she's just as bad!!
I’m really sorry to read about the loss of your daughter ❤ Much love to you and your family ❤
yes exactly,,,,comments like hers just cement their idea that it’s their god given right to do what they like, when the like, reiterating that they are untouchable, it really needs to stop, it’s so serious!

• Heart

full of #

Here’s the comments before they go

She’s also commented before. Nice to know she’s a TAF member so ignore her and what she comments. It’s all one sided there.

No one begrudges a holiday but paying off your own personal and company debts BEFORE starting up any charity is a bit of a piss take.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Some more replies…
They donated £10K (shock) to her friends son.
Does ‘working’ for TAF (sharing stories of merch) help you get a donation? Does it bypass some of the hoops others have to jump through?

This charity is only donating the money it is making right now.

#WhereIsTheGFMoney
exactly this !!
and for someone to actually say they can do what they like with the money is unbelievable
What planet are these people on ?
If they had nothing to hide why do they delete comments , especially the one where charlotte was commenting too ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Is she qualified? You can only become a dental nurse with dental nurse training which is quite longwinded.
She can be a trainee nurse, doing the course while working as a dental nurse but never qualifying.

When they brought in registration I was able to become a registered dental nurse without doing a qualification because I had been doing it for so long.

I don’t think so. I think she done an apprenticeship
For a couple of months at one on stony Stanton road Coventry about 16 years ago or so. But then I’m sure she dropped out. She didn’t go to university or anything. She did go to college and then a long side it she worked in one for a very short period of time. But don’t you have to go to university to be a dental nurse
Yeah she also worked at a practice in Coventry for a month and a practice in Rugby for a month or so. This would have been about 6 months before she got pregnant

She had an interview at my friends place but turned it down because she wanted more money. Which made me assume she was qualified but she’s never been on the register so probably not

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
@ misslovely35
Sorry about you dad. ❤🥲♥

You’ve just hit the nail 👏, they were told no, that you can’t have a plot if you are cremated…… so they bought the buriel plot anyway (supposedly for her and him! 😔) , as they wanted it both ways, cremation and a circus of a “ garden” to focus / centrepiece got theirs platform stories/ grief tourists and scam charity.
Does anybody know if you can have a gravestone on a plot that isn’t occupied other than with ashes? I thought they would have had a gravestone for her by now. (Out of the GFM of course as that will have been included

Did I remember reading that the funeral director is a good family friend?

• Heart