Ashley Cain #30 life's a beach, when you're a leach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another poster has said it best. That’s azaylias legacy, that people will no longer donate to go fund mes.
Such a sad turn of events for what could’ve been an amazing charity had it been run by people with morals.
I believe any medical bases Go FundMe should HAVE to be proven . Not just to GFM but to the public . Wether it be for “possible” treatments or current . The public have a right to know . None of this would have happened without concrete proof and admittance into the treatment that never happened . Some might say this is harsh but fuck donating to treatments that don’t come to fruition or there is no evidence for .

Reactions: 12
She’s made me so mad, with her Ibiza Town post last night.
And…. Does she actually think that it was only an incredible sunset last night on the “Ibizan SUNSET strip” because she was there? Not that it sets like that EVERY Night, hence millions of people head there every year and have been for decades and decades….
She does, doesn’t she!??????

People believe this shite, man!
Wake up people!!!

So beautiful

Attachments

Reactions: 11
the rest of the world is living in complete darkness. Only where Saf is baked in the glow of the orange sun. Like fuccckkk she’s nuts !!
People are morons for falling for all their shit.

Reactions: 19
the rest of the world is living in complete darkness. Only where Saf is baked in the glow of the orange sun. Like fuccckkk she’s nuts !!
And who the fuck did her make up! Her eyeliner looks like she went wild with a sharpie pen! Needs to drop the filters we all have saw what she looks like!!

Reactions: 8
I’ve come to a conclusion, if they want to lie and slink about, intending and attempting to pull the wool every god damn week, it’s Simple’s! STAY OFF Social media because you can get your bottom dollar they get called out Every single time! They are as predictable as that fucking sun setting every night everywhere in the world!

Bet ^

The problem is they actually BELIEVE their own lies, they really should think again.
Her lack of posts did have me wondering if she was starting to realise the error of her ways, but NO she’s just terrified of the backlash she will get for partying spending g the charity money whilst being riddled with anxiety
Anxiety I don’t doubt she has it to a degree, but not over Azaylia, it will be the realisation of what they’ve done and what’s to come.
Ash played a blinder again, he goes on the missing list when she’s embarrassing herself and let’s her dig her holes, he loves to look like the Saint. I bet he’s creased and loving every minute watching her car crash!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So she’s gone on holiday alone? Last minute retaliation to cash being away getting fresh Fanny? And she’s gone from yyyaaassss holidaaaayy to oh anxiety I’m so very sad and lost. Almost like she’s reading the room.. or a certain website which is calling out her behaviour?! We all know they Google their own names!

Reactions: 11
you can’t fix stupid
There’s no pill you can take
There’s not a class you can go to
Stupid is forever

Ron white

Reactions: 6
She’s gone with the eyebrow dude

#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Why did The Azaylia Foundation DELETE A GRID POST THAT CONTAINED THESE COMMENTS…
I can’t find an Instagram with that name - serenatalksbusiness

Reactions: 1
#WhereIsTheGFMoney

Why did The Azaylia Foundation DELETE A GRID POST THAT CONTAINED THESE COMMENTS…
And I don’t understand why they wouldn’t put a post about blood drives and blood cancer day on TAF page ?? Muchausens put it on her page .. I feel like she is using her insta to filter any comments on TAF page.

nooo..this is how they "cope" , by going on holiday and buying expensive things,without that they'd curl up and die - is what i imagine these cretins would try and say

She looks like Sally Axl and that's no compliment.

Reactions: 4
oh, so she's earnt themoney for this little holiday eh..what a piece of shit she is, she doesnt have thousands of her own money, thank god for the GFM is what they must think

Renais mum seems to comment a lot on Safs post hope she’s not going to turn out like her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.