Ashley Cain #25 Don't let their relationship woes, distract you from where the GFM money goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Neesie picked up Florence through a charity she works with. If TAF had been an actual foundation, I would say they lost a good opportunity with her. They ignored her and then treated her like tit publicly. #ORANGEASSHOLES

First post for a long time watcher in these threads!

I admit I knew nothing of these two last March before seeing all the posts and little Azaylia’s face; I followed them and read their story, I donated, I let it completely consume me and felt devastated for them when she passed away.

I saw the funeral pictures and thought how alone Saff was - my hubby isn’t the most affectionate but I think under circumstances like those he would have supported and comforted me during such a horrific time so this felt very strange to see, as did the over the top funeral party/inappropriate family dancing.

I watched them grieved still feeling so sorry for them and believed that the foundation would do exactly what it intended to do and some good would come out of the tragic matter of losing a little baby to AML.

I defended them Against tho who last sept/oct already viewed it all as a scam, I replied saying give them more time etc etc!!

it was clear to all to see what they’d split up - yes it’s private between them but when you choose to share so much then what do you expect for people to ask the questions yet saff would reply very aggressively about this!

a few donations followed but for months now there has been nothing. Zilch. Ashley moans that he gets a slating and thinks everyone is slandering his name yet if he just proved it money was there it would prove a lot of doubters wrong but yet this does not happen.

I’ve started to doubt other go fund me pages I see set up which is heartbreaking but has been caused by them Cheating and lying weekly to the public who supported basically two unknowns and their baby.

I hate seeing Ashley spouting nonsense about not having a day off - you go to the gym pal, it’s hardly holding down a full time job and doing everything else the rest of us have to do!!

There was no big point to this message really other than to show how personally my views on them have changed. I’m open minded and I like to think not easily led but I feel disappointed in myself to be fooled by them. They could have done so much good, helped families and their children during the most horrific times but would rather inject tit in their face and arms, go to the gym or sell random crap on Instagram!
We are all in the same boat. Welcome 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First post for a long time watcher in these threads!

I admit I knew nothing of these two last March before seeing all the posts and little Azaylia’s face; I followed them and read their story, I donated, I let it completely consume me and felt devastated for them when she passed away.

I saw the funeral pictures and thought how alone Saff was - my hubby isn’t the most affectionate but I think under circumstances like those he would have supported and comforted me during such a horrific time so this felt very strange to see, as did the over the top funeral party/inappropriate family dancing.

I watched them grieved still feeling so sorry for them and believed that the foundation would do exactly what it intended to do and some good would come out of the tragic matter of losing a little baby to AML.

I defended them Against tho who last sept/oct already viewed it all as a scam, I replied saying give them more time etc etc!!

it was clear to all to see what they’d split up - yes it’s private between them but when you choose to share so much then what do you expect for people to ask the questions yet saff would reply very aggressively about this!

a few donations followed but for months now there has been nothing. Zilch. Ashley moans that he gets a slating and thinks everyone is slandering his name yet if he just proved it money was there it would prove a lot of doubters wrong but yet this does not happen.

I’ve started to doubt other go fund me pages I see set up which is heartbreaking but has been caused by them Cheating and lying weekly to the public who supported basically two unknowns and their baby.

I hate seeing Ashley spouting nonsense about not having a day off - you go to the gym pal, it’s hardly holding down a full time job and doing everything else the rest of us have to do!!

There was no big point to this message really other than to show how personally my views on them have changed. I’m open minded and I like to think not easily led but I feel disappointed in myself to be fooled by them. They could have done so much good, helped families and their children during the most horrific times but would rather inject tit in their face and arms, go to the gym or sell random crap on Instagram!
Don't feel foolish. At first many of us believed their intentions in good faith. I also really didn't know anything about them before they hit the news so had no preconceived ideas about them. Now I can see what they are with more informed eyes.

Nothing changes how devastating their loss is and I feel for them on that level but it has all become tacky and attention seeking. I don't believe either of them, in their heart of hearts, wants to deal with running a charity. At the time, in the midst of grief when they knew the end was coming, I can see why they and many families decide to set one up. I wouldn't even begrudge them if they said you know what, this is too much for us at this time and we will hand over the reigns to someone else or another charity. Honour what they asked people to donate for. Some may just want a quiet life after to deal with their loss and not deal with a charity despite their initial intentions. Nothing wrong with that, I can see how you need to turn your pain into something positive at the time because I can only imagine the desperation parents of terminally sick children feel.

If they can prove where the money is being used I'll eat my words but I'm not feeling a wordy meal coming on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.