Ashley Cain #25 Don't let their relationship woes, distract you from where the GFM money goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most likes by @Cucumber and eggs

rundown from previous thread

they split up
Still a pair a lying dicks
Most sympathy is towards Saf but she’s had a lucky escape
Stay tuned for the next saga as one must be coming

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t be fooled by her , she’s just as bad !!! I always said karma will do them over and now look at her , she will be lonely little saf, but she didn’t give a tit for other kids or families did she ! She’s dropped back down to earth and reality has hit her !

Reactions: 24
@Cdinvoice after Cashley says what dexter was doing to raise money, it sounded like he said Dexter has to bike 10 miles (that’s a long way, especially for a child!) Cash then goes on to say; “ I wanted to make the journey on my day of rest, but I’m not going to be running ten miles” He may have meant that he has gallantly decided not to go to the gym or post angry selfies being a lion, and isn’t having a rest day as he IS running ten miles. However he often switches between past and present tense when he’s speaking, meaning a lot of what he says is confusing. It sounds like he’s saying he’s just going to show his presence, and like I said on the previous post, this kid won’t know who he is! Whatever the situation, Cain is trying to look like he’s being the messiah, and that Dexter wouldn’t complete the triathlon without his attendance! He’ll be expecting a bloody gold medal, or to stand on the podium with a cup- pushing dexter out of the way, like he did to Saf and Azaylia when they rung the bell 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Where is the 1.5 Million £ AshLIE?
Why haven’t you donated or helped any sick child or their families this year. It’s now April and NOTHING.

Just asking for more and more donations BUT FOR WHAT? Your celebrity lifestyle?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the thread title 🙌

Going to pose topless, bang my chest and roar like a lion, shouting let's go champs!!!
I just feel this is the best way to help children with cancer, rather than donating any money from the GFM that you hardworking people donated to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
No Ashley is not joining in. Its his day of rest. He is there to shine some light 🤭
Wow.
I remember him saying he was going to be doing the triathlon alongside Dexter.
He is shocking and always goes back on his word.
What a guy.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow.
I remember him saying he was going to be doing the triathlon alongside Dexter.
He is shocking and always goes back on his word.
What a guy.
On top of that Dexter was probably excited about it , once again mr cain has Let ANOTHER child down

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m surprised his mum is driving Ash to see Dexter. I thought he liked to do the driving.

Reactions: 10
@Cdinvoice after Cashley says what dexter was doing to raise money, it sounded like he said Dexter has to bike 10 miles (that’s a long way, especially for a child!) Cash then goes on to say; “ I wanted to make the journey on my day of rest, but I’m not going to be running ten miles” He may have meant that he has gallantly decided not to go to the gym or post angry selfies being a lion, and isn’t having a rest day as he IS running ten miles. However he often switches between past and present tense when he’s speaking, meaning a lot of what he says is confusing. It sounds like he’s saying he’s just going to show his presence, and like I said on the previous post, this kid won’t know who he is! Whatever the situation, Cain is trying to look like he’s being the messiah, and that Dexter wouldn’t complete the triathlon without his attendance! He’ll be expecting a bloody gold medal, or to stand on the podium with a cup- pushing dexter out of the way, like he did to Saf and Azaylia when they rung the bell 😢
Whether Ashley is or isn’t running 10 miles though, at this point, unless he has planted some of the GFM donations in his pockets and trainers to magically fall out along the way so people can finally find the money, what is his running actually doing anymore? It’s a bravado and it’s boring.

Reactions: 16
He's well happy now he's not with Saf 🤣 bet he's been dying to express his feelings for months!

both scum regardless of woe is me Saf

the only one i feel sorry for is Azaylia

Reactions: 20
Ashley definitely influenced Saf massively when it came to dealing with her grief…so what if she wanted to spend time in bed…feeling all of her emotions…her precious baby girl had died!
i know if I lost one of my daughters I would not be in the right frame of mind to get up everyday and go the gym or go on a bike ride! It used to make
really sad when she used to feel the need to explain herself in her stories! Since they have split you can see a difference in her…l think Ashley used to make her feel bad or ashamed for not wanting to get up everyday and go on a 10 mile run! Her 1st Mother’s Day without her little girl was always going to be so so hard…I wouldn’t have been able to even get out of bed…she should have had so much support around her that day! Don’t get me wrong I do think they both did some very wrong things in the last weeks of their babies life,and did get products and money off the back of that…but it’s obvious Ashley completely alienated her from mum so he had control over her..I think she went along with everything because he was her biggest connection to Azaylia…I hope she finds herself again now she is away from him..I do think he hasn’t dealt with his own grief and it will hit him like a ton of bricks one day…you can only keep going like that for so long

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Ashley definitely influenced Saf massively when it came to dealing with her grief…so what if she wanted to spend time in bed…feeling all of her emotions…her precious baby girl had died!
i know if I lost one of my daughters I would not be in the right frame of mind to get up everyday and go the gym or go on a bike ride! It used to make
really sad when she used to feel the need to explain herself in her stories! Since they have split you can see a difference in her…l think Ashley used to make her feel bad or ashamed for not wanting to get up everyday and go on a 10 mile run! Her 1st Mother’s Day without her little girl was always going to be so so hard…I wouldn’t have been able to even get out of bed…she should have had so much support around her that day! Don’t get me wrong I do think they both did some very wrong things in the last weeks of their babies life,and did get products and money off the back of that…but it’s obvious Ashley completely alienated her from mum so he had control over her..I think she went along with everything because he was her biggest connection to Azaylia…I hope she finds herself again now she is away from him..I do think he hasn’t dealt with his own grief and it will hit him like a ton of bricks one day…you can only keep going like that for so long
I hear why you feel like this and I am an extremely empathetic person myself so, it’s actually taken a lot for me to get to the point I am at. But I hand on heart think she would more than likely be on a better path to recovery if they had been using that money for what was intended. It can be very healing to give back and to just stick to your word actually.
I understand grief capturing someone wholly to the point they cannot do anything at all, but to be able to do the things that ONLY serve you personally, in her position with the funds, is questionable in my opinion.

Reactions: 20
I hear why you feel like this and I am an extremely empathetic person myself so, it’s actually taken a lot for me to get to the point I am at. But I hand on heart think she would more than likely be on a better path to recovery if they had been using that money for what was intended. It can be very healing to give back and to just stick to your word actually.
I understand grief capturing someone wholly to the point they cannot do anything at all, but to be able to do the things that ONLY serve you personally, in her position with the funds, is questionable in my opinion.
Yeah I agree the way they have handled or not handled the money/azaylia foundation has been very questionable…they could have helped so many families..even if it wasn’t for treatment if they child was past the treatment point,the money could have helped families to make some precious memories,helped with general finances so parents didn’t have to worry about taking time of work to be with and look after their child..I think Saf started off good intentions and if Ashley had let her have more control it might have happened..I’m not defending her completely she is as accountable,but he is a nasty piece of work and probably shot down a lot of her ideas..I hope she has took a step back and has regretted a lot of her decisions and realises how wrong they were..I do agree aswell,I think she would have got some deep healing by helping other families…

Reactions: 13
The only thing SV has wanted in life is to be famous, she openly admits it (we have mutual friends). She has got a million followers so her dream has come true. Just a shame she used her dying baby as a tool to get followers.

His beard makes me queasy 🤮
Terrorist chic

Don’t be fooled by her , she’s just as bad !!! I always said karma will do them over and now look at her , she will be lonely little saf, but she didn’t give a tit for other kids or families did she ! She’s dropped back down to earth and reality has hit her !
I noticed her followers when from 1.1 million to 1 million last month. I look forward to watching the numbers go down 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.