Ashley Cain #25 Don't let their relationship woes, distract you from where the GFM money goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is his auntie the one with the nice house? He once said on Instagram that it was his 🤣

Everyone thinks they used their baby for Instagram fame 🤷🏻‍♀️ As harsh as that sounds.
The salon she does her aesthetics from - MKM Cosmetics, the owner claims to be her friend and will make the odd random public post about how much she loves Safiyya, but she is also f**cked in the head. And again her public posts are to get attention for her salon
How can he be dancing with his sister like that when he wouldn’t even go near Saff? 😂

She don't need their followers she's on radio 1extra n is a very popular artist
If you compare their followers I think it will tell you different but OK

Reactions: 8
lady leshurr defo isn’t chasing clout she’s been known for yearssss does no one remember the queens speeches 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sounds like saf is at ash’s house , can hear her in the background , she really don’t want to help herself does she

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sounds like saf is at ash’s house , can hear her in the background , she really don’t want to help herself does she
exactly could hear her and i'm sure she said asked about accounts i replayed it over and over

exactly could hear her and i'm sure she said asked about accounts i replayed it over and over
correction just listened again and again she said i remembered after i finished the reports 🤷

What can she do though? She has no proper job, she fell out with her family etc promoting hair curlers probably doesn’t get you far

Exactly, he acts like he’s worked his fingers to the bone to be where he is today, which is nowhere, living with his mum and auntie in a house that is nothing to do with him, failed football career, plus countless of failed businesses, he has however got a fantastic trainer collection and designer wardrobe bought with charity funds, bit not a sniff of his own genuine pot to piss in!
He constantly calls himself an ex professional footballer but he never made the first team. Can you class yourself as professional in that case?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
lady leshurr defo isn’t chasing clout she’s been known for yearssss does no one remember the queens speeches 😂😂
Exactly, I think she was in that area cos her family is up there. I guess she thought she would pay respects as anyone would if they look at their situation at a surface level.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1169067Another clout chaser in a deceased babies name I note Lady Leshurr has only 520k followers, I wonder if thinking that she has done a good deed she will look forward to seeing an influx of followers
Why would she turn up very random unless they know each other already

I do feel sorry for Saff and Ash that they lost the baby.

However I am not going to start feeling sorry for Saff. At the moment she seems to be in a better place. But I think we should give it time. I'm sure she will slip back into her old ways once she gets an AD to promote or once she spends some time with Ash. We still don't know if she is still living at the farm with the fam.

That it was spend on the funeral. Tbf they did admit they spent some of the GFM on the funeral. But think how much it all cost. All their outfits, the horse and carriage, the venue, the fireworks.
Do they still have the house they lived in when they had A

Any idea why they all move to the farm.

Reactions: 3
Lady L has recently spoke out about high anxiety she suffers from so could be a lil project around that but who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 5

correction just listened again and again she said i remembered after i finished the reports 🤷
Who ever it was I though they were talking about finishing a course

Reactions: 1
Safs mum posted she’s going to be a grandparent again, is it her husbands family or a sibling of Saf?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She don't need their followers she's on radio 1extra n is a very popular artist
Yeah and I’d guess local? I know I’m in the minority here but I really see Saf as a victim in all this so despite finding LL’s music highly irritating really rate her for doing this. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Safs mum posted she’s going to be a grandparent again, is it her husbands family or a sibling of Saf?
The persons surname is williams so i think it may be either her husbands child or this is their child together, the girl looks youngish and she's been married to her husband 25 years so it may well be Andreas daughter too. either way i hope the baby brings them happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.