Ashley Cain #25 Don't let their relationship woes, distract you from where the GFM money goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he posted this it made me laugh. How far has he come? He lives in a rented semi in the same area. So I suppose it is an upgrade.
He’s such a knob! He reminds me of Conor McGregor in so many ways. But at least boastful Conor has the millions to match his mouth.

Reactions: 48
When he posted this it made me laugh. How far has he come? He lives in a rented semi in the same area. So I suppose it is an upgrade.
How far he has come?

He is living with his auntie. Before that he lived in his gf’s mums house. He makes money in questionable ways due to his increased exposure from having a poorly baby. It isn’t work ethic/doing good deeds/business acumen/professional savvy that has moved him on in life. 😠 He really reckons himself 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He's well happy now he's not with Saf 🤣 bet he's been dying to express his feelings for months!

both scum regardless of woe is me Saf

the only one i feel sorry for is Azaylia
They're scum yes but you surely pity her for the loss of her daughter? Nobody has ever said she's completely innocent.. nobody should ever revel in someone's loss of anything, be it partner or daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How far he has come?

He is living with his auntie. Before that he lived in his gf’s mums house. He makes money in questionable ways due to his increased exposure from having a poorly baby. It isn’t work ethic/doing good deeds/business acumen/professional savvy that has moved him on in life. 😠 He really reckons himself 🙄
Is his auntie the one with the nice house? He once said on Instagram that it was his 🤣

Spill some more Tea

What do your mutual friends think of all this?
Does Saff still have any friends?
Everyone thinks they used their baby for Instagram fame 🤷🏻‍♀️ As harsh as that sounds.
The salon she does her aesthetics from - MKM Cosmetics, the owner claims to be her friend and will make the odd random public post about how much she loves Safiyya, but she is also f**cked in the head. And again her public posts are to get attention for her salon

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
They're scum yes but you surely pity her for the loss of her daughter? Nobody has ever said she's completely innocent.. nobody should ever revel in someone's loss of anything, be it partner or daughter.
I've already said before and you've quoted me before yes we should give the same energy for ashley as we give to saf with regards to their daughter they both lost her and for that i feel heartbroken for them both!

nothing more yes they both set up the go fund me both done awful things

so no i don't feel sorry for saf i've been on this thread since day one not jumped in on thread 24 plus so if you go back the beginning you will see my opinion on saf wasn't always this, my opinion is based on what i've seen from both of them

so please nobody come at me again when i say i feel sad that they lost their daughter but i feel more sadder that she didn't die with dignity and her name/foundation is being tainted by these pair of morons

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My cousins grandma recently passed away and her grave is near Azaylias. She went to visit the grave on Mother’s Day. There was a party at azaylias grave, cars blocking the drive way in, chairs everywhere, loud music playing. My friend was understandably annoyed. They think they’re so famous people won’t mind.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
My cousins grandma recently passed away and her grave is near Azaylias. She went to visit the grave on Mother’s Day. There was a party at azaylias grave, cars blocking the drive way in, chairs everywhere, loud music playing. My friend was understandably annoyed. They think they’re so famous people won’t mind.
Can totally believe it, not like they haven't posted themselves drinking and partying at her grave before 🤷 i feel so sorry for family members who have just lost loved ones 💔 and having to go to the same graveyard to "quietly" reflect

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Can totally believe it, not like they haven't posted themselves drinking and partying at her grave before 🤷 i feel so sorry for family members who have just lost loved ones 💔 and having to go to the same graveyard to "quietly" reflect
I agree it’s completely unnecessary.
Sure go visit etc but why party at the grave? Invite people back to yours after it’s just unfair and so disrespectful to the place they’re in - a resting place!

Reactions: 34
I agree it’s completely unnecessary.
Sure go visit etc but why party at the grave? Invite people back to yours after it’s just unfair and so disrespectful to the place they’re in - a resting place!
Not sure why they have to film "guests" every time they are at the grave either.

a grid post of her resting place i can kind of understand but not every visit a special guest turns up so the public need to see

Reactions: 21
Is his auntie the one with the nice house? He once said on Instagram that it was his 🤣

Everyone thinks they used their baby for Instagram fame 🤷🏻‍♀️ As harsh as that sounds.
The salon she does her aesthetics from - MKM Cosmetics, the owner claims to be her friend and will make the odd random public post about how much she loves Safiyya, but she is also f**cked in the head. And again her public posts are to get attention for her salon
What do the locals in nuneaton think about the gofund me money? 👀

Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed that this is under “relationship” threads aswell as “Ashley Cain threads, how did that happen?

Reactions: 5
CA8E0096-3EC0-49AA-8DA4-E9314570A69B.png
Another clout chaser in a deceased babies name I note Lady Leshurr has only 520k followers, I wonder if thinking that she has done a good deed she will look forward to seeing an influx of followers

• Sick
Reactions: 20
How far he has come?

Exactly, he acts like he’s worked his fingers to the bone to be where he is today, which is nowhere, living with his mum and auntie in a house that is nothing to do with him, failed football career, plus countless of failed businesses, he has however got a fantastic trainer collection and designer wardrobe bought with charity funds, bit not a sniff of his own genuine pot to piss in!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.