Ashley Cain #24 Ash has got him some phat new wheels. All eyes on him, he’s on the steal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Saf going back to work will be good for her. I looked at her IG business page and she seems to be good at what she does, to be fair.

It looks as though Ashley will be taking the lead with TAF though. It seems to be pretty much run by him. I wonder what the CEO makes of this new car 🤔 Nowhere to be seen is he.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just wondered why Rob being a sponsor was just being mentioned 6 months after the event and is it a way to say how expenses were covered if that makes sense?
He did say Rob offered the car when he came to meet them at their challenge event . If that’s true you would think he would have mentioned it then to indicate how the ‘sponsors’ are rallying behind them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Defo bought the "strictly moderated package" from the Daily Mail.

It's had just the two comments all morning. Couldn't be more obvious.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The launch of her book will cheer her up hopefully.
True. All those launch parties and photo opps, it's all she's ever wished for. Who cares how she got there, she's made it behind the velvet rope and has a toe on the red carpet. Nothing is going to let her taste of the hun life slip through her fingers. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He did say Rob offered the car when he came to meet them at their challenge event . If that’s true you would think he would have mentioned it then to indicate how the ‘sponsors’ are rallying behind them.
The challenge was in September.

Why would he leave it until March to announce his project with him and why would he try and win a Lamborghini in a competition on the exact same day and for the exact same purpose?
If he knew all the way back in September, when he was using Harry’s van, that he was getting this ‘Rocket’ why the need to win a car in a competition or even share a story with thoughts on a big orange coach?

Can anyone remember that story?
It was just after the first challenge ended…

Something is definitely off.

Reactions: 7
As always, predictable AF.
I posted this on 9th March 2022 AFTER Ashley FIRST mentioned Rob and tried to win a Lambo - this is all in the SAME DAY.

Ashley Cain is a LIAR!
I’ll be honest I’m lost over the Lamborghini thing, I think it might have all been going on when I was on holiday, I think I missed quite a bit

If that car had been offered back then, he would have got it back then, . It’s cock and bull as per.

The challenge was in September.

Why would he leave it until March to announce his project with him and why would he try and win a Lamborghini in a competition on the exact same day and for the exact same purpose?
If he knew all the way back in September, when he was using Harry’s van, that he was getting this ‘Rocket’ why the need to win a car in a competition or even share a story with thoughts on a big orange coach?

Can anyone remember that story?
It was just after the first challenge ended…

Something is definitely off.
Maybe he has been getting the accounts in check, once he knew he was rumbled he changed a lot of “plans”

basically, dotting lots of I’s and crossing lots of T’s
“You are welcome”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest I’m lost over the Lamborghini thing, I think it might have all been going on when I was on holiday, I think I missed quite a bit
So is Ashley, lost in his bullshit.

Can you remember that big orange coach he was on about getting but it was out of his price range?
He only posted a story on it though.

You wouldn’t plan that and try to win a car all while knowing someone is going to be giving you one?!

🚩

This pic was after C1.
If Rob was a ‘sponsor’ back then, where was his luxury car to pick them up?

Nothing is adding up.
Trouble is Ashley forgets his stories. I don’t.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It doesn’t matter what they try and cover the accounts with they can’t physically change what has already gone on. Unless they falsify them

Defo bought the "strictly moderated package" from the Daily Mail.

It's had just the two comments all morning. Couldn't be more obvious.

She needs to go away. I find it so tiresome with her trying to keep her name out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So is Ashley, lost in his bullshit.

Can you remember that big orange coach he was on about getting but it was out of his price range?
He only posted a story on it though.

You wouldn’t plan that and try to win a car all while knowing someone is going to be giving you one?!

🚩

Yes I do remember this a we discussed how it was putting feelers/requests out for freebie transport,,,, he didn’t wNt a sensible tour bus, that bit was the red herring!
He just wanted to be approached then he could negotiate what he REALLY wanted.
what a spunky punk!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I
Yes I do remember this a we discussed how it was putting feelers/requests out for freebie transport,,,, he didn’t wNt a sensible tour bus, that bit was the red herring!
He just wanted to be approached then he could negotiate what he REALLY wanted.
what a spunky punk!
I’m trying to find the story screenshot but can’t.

Found something on it though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Now he is involved with a quad. He will fill us all in next week. Not sure if itfor him or TAF. But if it isn't for taf then why the hell do people comment orange hearts and say let's go champ

Ashley doesn’t like all my facts.

Also how can he not comprehend people asking for proof of TAF starting balance?

Popcorn’s gone to his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something that still sticks in my mind was when he bought some customised trainers very very soon after A Passed. Showed them on his stories. Now may not seem huge in the grand scheme of things but he was pleading for help from the public and since told us he hadn’t worked for what two years? Now if you’re not working you ain’t got money for such things but he suddenly did. Then everything we’ve seen since of course…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Now he is involved with a quad. He will fill us all in next week. Not sure if itfor him or TAF. But if it isn't for taf then why the hell do people comment orange hearts and say let's go champ

He is finally showing off all the opportunities his new found fame has brought his way. Got bored of running in the dark pretending to be a motivational guru !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.