Ashley Cain #24 Ash has got him some phat new wheels. All eyes on him, he’s on the steal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saf posted an ad for her jewellery collection where she stated they’ve raised £10k for TAF. who is actually buying this tit? Speaking for myself, a normal working class suffering from the energy & fuel price rises (which I assume a lot of the orange squad are), don’t have £50-120 lying around to spend on a necklace or bracelet?? Surely not??

also how anyone genuinely believes that car will help any sick child in any way is deluded.
I actually can’t believe he put ‘health is wealth’ on his story with that pic. Is he that detached from the world he was so engulfed in a year ago? Who tf wants to hear that health is wealth while they’re sitting next to their sick child in hospital awaiting funds for treatment when Ashley bleeping cain has spunked whatever money donated on a flashy bleeping car. Omg this makes my blood boil. How are people this blind to what’s clearly going on here?!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Pic 1 - This was just before the bike ride, 22 August 2021.

Pic 2 - is from the night Rutland Cycling came with the cycling equipment, 8th September 2021.

What I really remember about this is Rutland Cycling. They provided the branded cycling gear a couple of stops into challenge one.
I remember they started off that challenge in plain orange kit. When Rutland Cycling arrived Ashley was posting stories of how this company had came all the way out to drop off some cycling kit for them all. I remember thinking he was really making out this was a random company dropping this stuff and he was surprised but grateful. Anyway I must of been snooping and came across this picture (Pic 1) and clicked on the tags and questioned, how did Ashley know to tag this company before the first challenge started? If he did not know the branded stuff was coming and from them?

Pic 3 - shows that they rode Canyon bikes throughout.
You go on with your bad detective self 🤣 good job!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to be super clear...we, the Caribbean community on here do NOT CLAIM ASH as one of us. Such an embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
If the car was gifted or discounted should it not be marked as an ad?
I don’t think it does in this case.
(ignore the highlighted bit)

Saf posted an ad for her jewellery collection where she stated they’ve raised £10k for TAF. who is actually buying this tit? Speaking for myself, a normal working class suffering from the energy & fuel price rises (which I assume a lot of the orange squad are), don’t have £50-120 lying around to spend on a necklace or bracelet?? Surely not??

also how anyone genuinely believes that car will help any sick child in any way is deluded.
I actually can’t believe he put ‘health is wealth’ on his story with that pic. Is he that detached from the world he was so engulfed in a year ago? Who tf wants to hear that health is wealth while they’re sitting next to their sick child in hospital awaiting funds for treatment when Ashley bleeping cain has spunked whatever money donated on a flashy bleeping car. Omg this makes my blood boil. How are people this blind to what’s clearly going on here?!
Ashley’s version of helping is him driving around the world in that flashy top of the range car completing challenges of his choice whilst ‘fundraising & spreading awareness’.

That is not what was insinuated in the beginning of this foundations plans after all they had Harry’s humble (personal) van to use that had been fully branded for the foundation.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
so his friends can gift a car worth Tens of thousands of pounds but these "friends" were nowhere to be seen when A was dying to donate to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Something that doesn’t add up for me is the Lamborghini.

If Ashley is telling us that Rob approached him back in September 2021 with his plans for this ‘Rocket’, why would Ashley suggest, on the 9th March 2022, turning a Lamborghini into his “foundations tour/promo vehicle.”

Then post a story featuring Rob himself on the very same day, 9th March 2022?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

The OS are beyond obsessed with Ash and can’t see what’s right in front of them. It’s their problem if they carry on donating to the ‘cause’ which is a pack of lies. If they had any sense they should use the money to cover their energy costs or donate to a more deserving charity.😂😂

Reactions: 15

If Ashley is telling us that Rob approached him back in September 2021 with his plans for this ‘Rocket’, why would Ashley suggest, on the 9th March 2022, turning a Lamborghini into his “foundations tour/promo vehicle.”

As always, predictable AF.
I posted this on 9th March 2022 AFTER Ashley FIRST mentioned Rob and tried to win a Lambo - this is all in the SAME DAY.

Ashley Cain is a LIAR!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Yep totally didn’t have this project going on for so long. The arrogance of him. Even in his comment trying to win that vodka Lamborghini he expects everyone to know what the foundation is? That company also probably hoped the person would not change it too.

He is a con man and a narcissist. That means you will never ever get the full truth from him, he tries to cleverly word things, word salad things and constantly lies and cover up his lies. 🤢

Pic 2 - is from the night Rutland Cycling came with the cycling equipment, 8th September 2021.

What I really remember about this is Rutland Cycling. They provided the branded cycling gear a couple of stops into challenge one.
I remember they started off that challenge in plain orange kit. When Rutland Cycling arrived Ashley was posting stories of how this company had came all the way out to drop off some cycling kit for them all. I remember thinking he was really making out this was a random company dropping this stuff and he was surprised but grateful. Anyway I must of been snooping and came across this picture (Pic 1) and clicked on the tags and questioned, how did Ashley know to tag this company before the first challenge started? If he did not know the branded stuff was coming and from them?

MORE lies. Nothing that comes out of conman cains mouth is the truth. Why are more people not seeing this? I would not put it past him to be making contact saying I’ve got 1.8 million followers etc etc you can have “exposure”

As with the 🚀 car where he HAS to have the best of everything he too did this with the bikes. He didn’t need those upgrades plenty of people do charity rides and regular rides with bikes of a fraction of the price. All still very vague about what was actually donated.

Did anyone see his latest video of showing off the car with emphasis on the Lamborghini wheels and exhausts? WTAF

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
so his friends can gift a car worth Tens of thousands of pounds but these "friends" were nowhere to be seen when A was dying to donate to her!
It’s bound to be shady. Why would anyone raising funds for charity by cycling and running need a souped up car to drive around in? It’s probably on loan for a bit of cross promo and Ashley, ever the egocentric, wouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to show off. One thing is for sure, it won’t benefit any child with cancer

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s bound to be shady. Why would anyone raising funds for charity by cycling and running need a souped up car to drive around in? It’s probably on loan for a bit of cross promo and Ashley, ever the egocentric, wouldn’t miss out on the opportunity to show off. One thing is for sure, it won’t benefit any child with cancer
An interesting comment here.

💭 I can just picture Ashley driving around in his new car shouting “health is wealth” & “LGC” while he pollutes the streets. 🏎 💨

Attachments

Reactions: 11

I just wondered why Rob being a sponsor was just being mentioned 6 months after the event and is it a way to say how expenses were covered if that makes sense?

Reactions: 9
I just wondered why Rob being a sponsor was just being mentioned 6 months after the event and is it a way to say how expenses were covered if that makes sense?
I highly doubt he was a sponsor back then.
The first Rob or his company was mentioned was on 9th March and that was just to announce a new project.
Coincidentally the 9th March was also the same day Ashley commented on, not sure if he actually entered, a competition to win a Lamborghini and he said,

mrashleycain © I would turn this into the
foundations tour/promo vehicle imagine.
@bodybymatty_@_jackramsay @rehankhalid

and I think things went from there.

Reactions: 5
Also saff is doing a cosmetic clinic in Manchester. So looks like she is not going back to her normal day job. Probably going go round the UK doing cosmetic clinics to gain from her followers

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.