Ashley Cain #24 Ash has got him some phat new wheels. All eyes on him, he’s on the steal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JingleBells21 for the thread title, coming too with the most 👍’s

Just to let you all know that there is another thread I attempted, but posted with typos,, so this one is #24.

So #24. NOT #24

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
“Health is wealth” - says the owner of a foundation that supports children with cancer.

foul.

Also, those pics that look like Ash has been photoshopped - you have to pay Louis Morris to take pictures of you + travel costs where applicable.
I have no doubt this was gifted either as Louis hasn’t put anything on his IG relating to a partnership / Collab.
There’s a booking highlight on his feed but I can’t see prices but wouldn’t expect that was cheap either.

utter gif paying for someone to take pictures of my Barry’d up shed of a car 😆

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Has he deleted those messages as I can't see them
Of course he's deleted them all. If you're not kiss ass orange, you're going to get deleted.

These have all been deleted in the last 5 mins.

Pic 3 - Does this lady mean Ashley has been personally donating to children? Or is it TAF?
I think they are saying they know 1 of the 4 kids that they have donated to. That makes him #EXTRASPECIAL

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this has been posted already, Ashley's response in relation to a question about the money...

Also isn't it funny how there were loads of offers to wrap that car yet he goes with Yianni who is a relatively big celeb and well known in the car world 😑🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not sure if this has been posted already, Ashley's response in relation to a question about the money...

Also isn't it funny how there were loads of offers to wrap that car yet he goes with Yianni who is a relatively big celeb and well known in the car world 😑🙄
His not written that 😂😂

Reactions: 21
In a nutshell, he is using TAF for personal gain! If this is a 'personal' project, then he shouldn't be referencing the 'cause' which we all know if TAF. When asked how the car would help the charity, he referenced his 'personal' life etc. The guy is a total disgrace and shameless opportunist. Just like Saff used that jewellery collab for the furtherance of her influencing career.

1648232474162.png

1648232530753.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is that car company who "donated" doing OK in respect of accounts? Here is the link to their company... I have screenshot an accounts filing from 2020 from this link and surely they were/are in no position to donate such an expensive car?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is that car company who "donated" doing OK in respect of accounts? Here is the link to their company... I have screenshot an accounts filing from 2020 from this link and surely they were/are in no position to donate such an expensive car?

Excellent work! I wondered if someone would dig this out!

Splashley wording that bullshit very carefully, so if the car is “for the charity” then it will of come out of the funds.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
In a nutshell, he is using TAF for personal gain! If this is a 'personal' project, then he shouldn't be referencing the 'cause' which we all know if TAF. When asked how the car would help the charity, he referenced his 'personal' life etc. The guy is a total disgrace and shameless opportunist. Just like Saff used that jewellery collab for the furtherance of her influencing career.

View attachment 1150385

View attachment 1150388
“You are welcome!”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nobody gives a damn, you fool!
What a gif 🤣 like anyone cares when he should be using that money to help poorly children... What is wrong with his guy? How can he take himself seriously posting about that ridiculous car? I honestly have no idea how he thinks he is just above everyone. Jesus...

What a gif 🤣 like anyone cares when he should be using that money to help poorly children... What is wrong with his guy? How can he take himself seriously posting about that ridiculous car? I honestly have no idea how he thinks he is just above everyone. Jesus...
gif*
Sorry first time positing, buy I can't just sit and watch this clown make a fool out of everyone who gave their hard earned cash as he blows it...

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Apparently known him for years too. Probably had him lined up already just wanted to get comments up. He thinks just cause they’re regulated by charity commission everyone should trust him lol dream on cashley your time will come.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Oh really ! So why didn’t he go to his so called great friends and get the money he said he needed for A last year !

Reactions: 13
Hello 👋 have been reading the threads for while want to ask if any sponsors for the first bike ride had been named before this was said yesterday?
Not sure about this. I don’t know if there was ever a list of sponsors, someone else may? He could argue what he means is that he made a donation not an official sponsor.

Reactions: 4
Hello 👋 have been reading the threads for while want to ask if any sponsors for the first bike ride had been named before this was said yesterday?
Just the bike company but I think that story was padded too.

And I don't recall him biking 1100 miles.

• Haha
Pic 1 - This was just before the bike ride, 22 August 2021.

Pic 2 - is from the night Rutland Cycling came with the cycling equipment, 8th September 2021.

What I really remember about this is Rutland Cycling. They provided the branded cycling gear a couple of stops into challenge one.
I remember they started off that challenge in plain orange kit. When Rutland Cycling arrived Ashley was posting stories of how this company had came all the way out to drop off some cycling kit for them all. I remember thinking he was really making out this was a random company dropping this stuff and he was surprised but grateful. Anyway I must of been snooping and came across this picture (Pic 1) and clicked on the tags and questioned, how did Ashley know to tag this company before the first challenge started? If he did not know the branded stuff was coming and from them?

Pic 3 - shows that they rode Canyon bikes throughout.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.