Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spinitbaby

Hi all, I dipped out of this thread for a while but j have some inside knowledge from a family member who is sick of their shit.

From what I have heard
- Azaylia isn't buried in the cemetery. She was cremated and her ashes are with Saf. I have loved ones in the cemetery and the grave is right by the entrance and so garish.
- Ash and Saf have been broken up a while but she didn't admit it to family for a long time. However a family friend saw Ash out in Manchester in December and he was pulling every girl he could into a VIP area.
- family members are sick of their shit, because everything they do is for publicity now. They both got exactly what they wanted and are exploiting it for everything they've got.
- the funeral cost £50k and people who decided to wear masks were taunted and then made fun of after they left.
- as everyone knows, the last photos of Azaylia were taken after she had passed. However they delayed informing some family members so that they could retake photos, as they had taken some photos when she was dying but didn't like "how Ill" she looked in them.

The people I have spoken to aren't being quiet about this information, and Nuneaton isn't that big, so word is spreading about all of it. I figure that some things have been guessed for a while but I've not read through all the threads to confirm what is new and what isn't.

Oh, and also, regarding the donations that Andrea dropped off. Apparently Ash and Saf knew full well about it, but they said they didn't want it because it was tat. They then turned on her online so that's when Andrea took it to their house, and, well, you know the rest. They only wanted cash or high end donations and turned their nose up at the sentimental homemade gifts.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 90

chocdip

VIP Member
So her brothers just put a quote on insta!

standing alone is better than standing with someone who doesn't value you 🤷

so basically Saf was forced to announce the split

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Wonder if she’ll cover their break up in her book …
He has used & abused her using coercive control. He will have kept her sweet until the book was finalised, protecting his own reputation so Saf wouldn’t put anything bad about him. Ash & his big brother in London ( Nikki husband ) took control of all the GoFund money, putting a minimal amount into foundation. Lined all his families pockets, Auntie Michelle putting a nice big bill in for using her premises for the funeral. All the Cain family have abused Safi mentally pretending to care about her at the worst time in her life. keeping her away from her own family. Cain family ( Vicky & Alicia ) moved in taking over Safi home stealing precious time she had with her own baby Azaylia. They wouldn’t leave the two of them alone they was there 24/7. They split Safi away from her own family to control her. Now dumped her. He is one EVIL EVIL inhumane Narcissist. He needs to walk round with warning sign tattooed to his head. Everyone needs to unfollow this vile evil human being. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Make It Stop

VIP Member
The baby having a grave in which she doesn’t rest is the weirdest thing ive ever heard in my life and I don’t think I believe that.

Reactions: 64

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I always remember Ashley on Ex on the Beach. He came across extremely arrogant and very aggressive. He didn't seem like a nice person at all. He was also very superficial so I'm not surprised he didn't stay with Saf. He'll be after some insta hun now no doubt and Saf will be thrown to the waste side. I hope she moves on with her life and meets someone who will genuinely love her on her worst and best days.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Hdt1

Weird theory, do you think she started all the bullshit ad’s out of desperation for money because he split with her and she had no income? As much as I think the foundation saga is just total horse shit I think it’s all him. Her house hasn’t been seen in months, if he stopped helping with the bills cause he went to the farm how would she pay?
I wouldn’t put it past him to have shagged her every now and again to keep her quietbut she’s terrified of him and the family, and knows she’s going to be implicated with the charity stuffso keeps quiet?
i could kick myself for feeling sorry for her but I know someone who used to work with her at Barrie Stephen in Leicester who reckons shes An absolute sweetheart but as thick as shit and Was always on off with him when she worked there, totally vapid and if it’s got a label on she will wear it and photograph it, oh and they were absolutely not together when she fell pregnant apparently, and he was never going to have much to do with the baby and they weren’t going to live together 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I too think Ash was the instigator in the break up. He tried to control the narrative from the beginning I remember his post very soon after Azaylia was admitted to hospital saying they or he i can’t remember the exact wording had brought her to the GP three times and had been sent away and basically saying it was cos they were first time parents. That was the beginning he of the deception. They didn’t acknowledge that Andrea rang an ambulance for her and that was what led to her diagnosis.

He seems very controlling and I imagine throws mega tantrums if he doesn’t get his own way. He had been looking at Saff with contempt for a long long time, never displayed an iota of affection towards her. Unless photos were staged he wouldn’t look in her direction let alone smile at her. The fact that he was unable to show her any kind of support on the walk through the streets behind their baby’s coffin but could try dirty dance with her later that night made me hate his guts. A woman needs more than to be sexually desired in any situation but given their circumstances that seemed insane to me.

I think he will have had a lot of thirsty hoes in his DM’s and when they did separate stints at the hospital he had plenty of alone time in which to engage with whom ever he wanted. I’d say she clung on to him because without him she has nothing of her own family left. Her baby is dead and he is off living and enjoying all of the perks this morbid fame has brought him. I genuinely believed Azaylia dying had changed him but I was wrong. He disgusts me on so many levels.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I think Ashley Cain represents the rotten core of society. He is a pig. There is no way anyone who watches anything he has ever done or said can walk away thinking wow what a nice guy. Saf was no more than a booty call. He speaks of his mum being his queen but he treats all women like dirt. It’s all an act

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Jaceydooley

Maisie should be ashamed if she’s been entertaining this when they have still been ‘publicly’ together.

Ash on the other hand, I’m surprised he gets any women the little hairy dwarf
Going off thread abit here and I was going to ignore it but the use of ‘dwarf’ and ‘midget’ are really unnecessary and offensive. My son has dwarfism and the abuse he gets and the pain he suffers is unreal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Dthe1179

Don’t come at me…I know this will be a very unpopular opinion…BUT, I can’t help but feel sorry for Saff. I just saw her most recent videos and she just looks like there’s no life left behind her eyes. She looks drained.

That’s not to say I agree with everything she’s done, the last thing I’d feel like doing after losing a child would be getting surgery! And I’ve definitely spent the majority of the time disliking her. But I just feel like that twat and his family have had full control over her. It’s like they monitor every move she makes. I always felt like she was being pushed out, even before A passed away. He was always the one holding the baby and posting videos of his time with her, but going right back, Saf spent the majority of her time in the hospital too, only we weren’t being inundated with stories from her side. Probably because she was actually spending valuable time with her daughter.

I feel likes she’s very vulnerable right now and you can still see the hurt in her eyes while he’s getting on with life and still ripping everyone off left, right and centre.

I could be totally wrong, or maybe I’m just a soft touch. But I can’t imagine ever being in her position and feeling so alone. She’s surrounded by his family and I don’t think it’s healthy for her. They don’t give a shit, it’s all for control. Probably scared of what she’ll come out with because they’re 100% behind this. He’s always been a show off, always wanted to live the high life and now he finally is thanks to our money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

saltybits

I am team saf just think this woman was pregnant had a csection was recovering from a section found out her baby had cancer lost her baby it’s a LOT just having a section and a baby all those emotions.. regardless what you think of her losing your baby as a mother is soul destroying i wish her all the best

• Heart
Reactions: 55

wri_xo

I’ve just rewatched that video of her doing scafell pike. She just looks absolutely broken, desperately trying to push herself to prove herself to trashley. I hate him for what he’s put her through since A died, don’t get me wrong she’s done some questionable shit but I cannot even bear to think about being in her shoes right now. She’s lost everything and the one person who was meant to help her through has discarded her like a piece of rubbish, i hope she wakes up and never forgives him for the way he’s treated her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Krm89

Now all of a sudden he’s this supportive guy? This is the first time I’ve seen him support her like this. It’s so obviously a smoke screen for when it comes out that he’s with somebody else. To make the public feel as though he’s still support safiyyah regardless. He’s so transparent

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

chocdip

VIP Member
Is everyone suddenly team Saf and not team children anymore ? I'm not sure why anyone is feeling sorry for someone who won't donate to sick children but can happily swan off for new tits with no anxiety then 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 53

katty257

Is everyone suddenly team Saf and not team children anymore ? I'm not sure why anyone is feeling sorry for someone who won't donate to sick children but can happily swan off for new tits with no anxiety then 🤷
I can take a huge guess it’s Ashley who says where and when the money goes to and not her seems he thinks he runs it all and not her,I would say after he has dumped her she is feeling extremely insecure so having the boob job was a rush hasty decision as his left her feeling insecure and broken,to love someone and them not love you back is heart breaking for anyone on top she has lost her daughter,doesn’t have a relationship with her mother and looks to be extremely lonely to the point she goes on girls nights with her exs mum and sister and lives with them and no I’m not her biggest supporter and disagree with numerous things she has said and done but doesn’t hinder the fact you would feel sorry for anyone in her position

• Heart
Reactions: 52

pumpkinpie88

I’ve silently followed this thread for so long and honestly can’t wait until the day he falls flat on his face. There’s arrogance and then there’s Ashley Cain.

I do wonder though if some girl has sold a story that’s about to break, or if there’s photos that are about to leak online and his management/agent has made them go public with the split now.

• Heart
Anyone else feel like Ashely will get some young z list reality star pregnant before the end of the year, I can really see it happening.

Moneybags

Literally gave myself whiplash getting here after seeing her story....I've got the popcorn, I'm ready for some tea.......

• Haha
Reactions: 51

stargirl89

He’s been seeing someone I imagine or something is going to come out and they didn’t want him portrayed as a cheat . No good for his hero ( liar/ fraud / disgusting pig ) reputation .

someone’s clearly sold a story or something and they’ve been givin a heads up of 24 hours

Reactions: 51