Ashley Cain #24 Ash has got him some phat new wheels. All eyes on him, he’s on the steal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this categoric information? You have proof?
Because if it isn’t, youve just actually just announced someone’s personal information as in their place of work, therefore breaking the rules and potentially putting their personal safety in danger. I suggest that you take it down or report it and ask Tattle to Take it down
She’s posted a few times where she works

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, how big of you Cashley to use your “day of rest” to “shine some light” on the little boy raising money for charity. Anyone would think he worked 6 days a week, when he basically goes to the gym and poses like an angry little man for photos! Let’s hope you’re actually donating to this boy, but it’s doubtful as he put up a link to the AF?? If him and Saf were still as close and friendly as that said they were, wouldn’t they be going to this together? No, instead little Cashley Cain gets driven by his mummy. She'll be all “Let The Queen drive her special prince to help get some more money in our bank, oops, I mean for the ‘foundation’“ He gives me the creeps, I wouldn’t think this little kid would have a clue who he is. He’s hardy watching EXoTB, or 5 star hotel is he? Hopefully he wasn’t shown the videos of Azayliaz last few days! Ashley has thought,” if I share the little boys story, people are gullible enough to think it’s for the AF, I’ll add some lions, and roar, that will be enough to get the orange brigade going!”
Is this for Dexter and his triathlon?
He said he was going to be doing it with him?!
Has that now changed?

It’s as though he really believes just his PRESENCE is enough. More like he will be there to collect the buckets of cash throughout the day.
Simply no need to point out it’s a ‘day of rest’ - if you feel that way Ashley don’t bleeping go. Or do it undocumented for once. 😠
This is just to highlight how ‘selfless’ he is.

I am sick of this man sharing children who desperately need that money he has from the charity, But he doesn’t donate?!!!!!!!!!!
This ^^

Why aren’t you donating our money Ashley Cain?!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I still can’t bring myself to feel sorry for Saf. Whatever happens from now on, she still exploited her dying baby for her own gain.
And as far as I can see, it’s a foundation that has been set up to ‘raise awareness’ rather than actually make any proper donations of any size.
I think they are both named CEO’s and will be being paid a sizeable salary, hence the need for constant fundraising.
A creature like Ashley Cain does not suddenly go from being a misogynistic promiscuous, fame hungry narcissist, to wholesome, respectable, honest dad of the year.
You obviously don’t know Gary Gaz Beadle then! Jokes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I still can’t bring myself to feel sorry for Saf. Whatever happens from now on, she still exploited her dying baby for her own gain.
And as far as I can see, it’s a foundation that has been set up to ‘raise awareness’ rather than actually make any proper donations of any size.
I think they are both named CEO’s and will be being paid a sizeable salary, hence the need for constant fundraising.
A creature like Ashley Cain does not suddenly go from being a misogynistic promiscuous, fame hungry narcissist, to wholesome, respectable, honest dad of the year.
I feel the same. No matter how manipulative he was, she still was extra beggy online and has profited from her daughter too. I can’t hold Cashley more than 50% responsible just because he comes across more belligerent. There are many things she could be doing to help the sick children and their families but isn’t . It is still all about self even with her going back to work. Lucky her having an extra long break from work because she had access to the GFM / benefits from milking the situation.

I had my sister contact Georgina because she's the only one that responds and he qualifies but there are still a ton of hoops to jump through. I don't know that any child in that desperate need of alternative treatment has time for all that. His brain tumor has no more room to grow 😞

Someone who didn't want to let go of the public's cash. #ASSHOLES
I find these hoops so troubling because they were decided before the (bias) oncology consultant came on board, so who were they chosen by? Ash and Saf? Two people with NO knowledge of oncology and emerging treatments? They may have wanted CAR-T for their daughter but they won’t have evaluated results properly, read peer reviewed articles and reports. They have NO right to be the ones to gate keep the money for treatment. It’s not only likely to be unfair, inaccurate and not based on the right data, but I think it’s also unethical. The money should be given by a board of independent oncology professionals. Not these two clowns.

Exactly. Greedy assholes giving false hope to families. Did Assley even do the triathlon with the little guy or just blow sunshine up his ass too?
When was that? I thought it was typical attention stealing - him doing the triathlon too. I’d have been irritated if I was the mum. He should have asked her first in private (no doubt he will claim he did)

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Wow, how big of you Cashley to use your “day of rest” to “shine some light” on the little boy raising money for charity. Anyone would think he worked 6 days a week, when he basically goes to the gym and poses like an angry little man for photos! Let’s hope you’re actually donating to this boy, but it’s doubtful as he put up a link to the AF?? If him and Saf were still as close and friendly as that said they were, wouldn’t they be going to this together? No, instead little Cashley Cain gets driven by his mummy. She'll be all “Let The Queen drive her special prince to help get some more money in our bank, oops, I mean for the ‘foundation’“ He gives me the creeps, I wouldn’t think this little kid would have a clue who he is. He’s hardy watching EXoTB, or 5 star hotel is he? Hopefully he wasn’t shown the videos of Azayliaz last few days! Ashley has thought,” if I share the little boys story, people are gullible enough to think it’s for the AF, I’ll add some lions, and roar, that will be enough to get the orange brigade going!”
He looks stoned and drunk, allegedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry he lost his Daughter but unfortunately he is such a narcissistic asshole that I don't have the same feelings of empathy that I do for Safiyya. Maybe it's because I'm a mom or maybe the actions of a stranger, that I watched online, made me really, really dislike him and I can’t feel anything but disgust towards him. I don't wish the loss of a child upon anyone. I can't think of anything worse. I've lost a living child to the streets and it kills a piece of me every day.
I also really hated how he never seemed to let Saf hold Azaylia. And all that referring to his daughter. No ‘our’

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's completely put me off from donating to any good fund me. They did a non uniform day in my daughters nursery for a local boy battling cancer, I donated, but in the back of my head you can't help but question if they are using your money for intended purpose. I like to think there are decent genuine people out there but the likes of Ash, Saff and captain Tom's daughter, have made me reevaluate donating. Even to the likes of Marie Curie and other cancer charities, a large amount of donating goes on the big bosses wages.

Reactions: 15
I can’t find the posts but someone said ash had said that his bro (niki hubby) was looking after the GFM and he had no access to it.
you know what I’m like, I’m on a mission now,, a few things in my head that don’t add up.

can anybody recall this and elaborate on it please?
I don’t remember them saying he had no access. I took it to mean Saf had no access and it was all controlled by bro and Ash. Maybe they put it in bro bank account in case Ash‘s were ever scrutinise? Niki is the lawyer isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
Personally I feel for them both in the respect of losing a child that's as far as my sympathy goes for them both! I am glad for her she seems to of got away from his grasp in the sense of grieving her own way that doesn't mean I like her I don't because like we have all seen she's been an absolute shitbag where the foundation is concerned. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing they could in a heartbeat help a lot of very poorly children with the money there sat on.im not torn with her because she knew and knows what's right from wrong and there wrong doing children every single minute by refusing to donate. Like these children have time to go through the extremly hard process they've set if they did then they wouldn't be reaching out for help ASAP. That will never ever sit right with me the pair of them as far as the foundation is concerned are sly horrible people and as bad as each other

If I were in there position rules would not be a second thought if a sick child needs help they get it within in the next second right through until there was no more to donate it's that simple. They just don't want to lose there lavish lifestyle!!

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice that ‘since mother’s day’ (I.e since Ashley made them publicly announce the breakup) - shes returned to work and is posting stories about coping in the complete and utter opposite way she has this whole time. I feel like she was brainwashed by the whole motivation, exercise. Get up and go life that all them cains seem to live by. Gotta say, I’ve got a slight soft spot for Saff..
Yes I just watched her salon stories about taking it slow and was thinking the exact same. She might feel like tit but she already looks so much lighter and more relaxed without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t remember them saying he had no access. I took it to mean Saf had no access and it was all controlled by bro and Ash. Maybe they put it in bro bank account in case Ash‘s were ever scrutinise? Niki is the lawyer isn’t she?
They are both lawyers

Reactions: 1
Don't know if of anybody has picked up on this yet. Madpie jumping on another sad passing. Nice picture for he's family but if he becomes obsessed I hope kelsie tells him to duck off
I don’t understand the point of this one. Surely his family have loads of actual photos like this? Isn’t the point of his pictures to be creating photos they couldn’t have got -
so if a newborn passed, create a family photo they didn’t manage to take?
It’s a bit strange - do you think he only does it for celebrities? Isn’t that a bit mawkish?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.