Ashley Cain #22 He’s got blood on his face the big disgrace spending the GFM Money all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ashley thinks he will be resting in paradise with Azaylia he had better think again, there's only one place for people who steals money thats meant for children with cancer 👇👇

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Saffs family, on her mams side. Is it just Danny? Any aunties, uncles etc? Is she close to any of her Dad's family?
Nobody that I can remember. Danny is the only one that stuck by her side but even he has been out of the limelight for awhile. Not sure if his wife finally had enough or if he was tired of being videotaped all the time.

That villa does NOT look nice! Reminds me of a dentists waiting room. Filming the other customer in the car and getting blanked by the member of staff. Surely the member of staff is not a nurse making breakfast for people?!
An "AHA" moment...Now I know how she thought she (Safiyyah) was a nurse...If you wear scrubs or any type of uniform, you must be a nurse (in her mind). 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t remember who it were that asked.
but Tom Zanettis girlfriend died in a car crash when they were young, not long after their son was born. Sad :(
His girlfriend died in a car crash but she wasn’t Deaconn’s mum. They met when he was 18 months old.

Reactions: 6
That comfort zone place she's gone to in Turkey, its got an awful rep. There's a insta account sharing horror stories of it. Was mentioned over on Stephen bears thread. Botched jobs, dirty , and even sexual abuse. She's an idiot promoting there.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think I was approached by Andrea sis Donna via Instagram that's actually on this thread (won't reveal their alias) but I'm kinda shocked they have a certain love for Ashley

I need someone to confirm if Andrea has a sister called Donna

His girlfriend died in a car crash but she wasn’t Deaconn’s mum. They met when he was 18 months old.
that’s right. I asked about the Birth mother as it all seems very hush hush as to the circumstances around Tom having him since birth.

Can’t remember who it were that asked.
but Tom Zanettis girlfriend died in a car crash when they were young, not long after their son was born. Sad :(
She wasn’t his mum

Reactions: 1
Exactly! They will never find real happiness though through all this money because how they’ve taken it , I’m happy to leave them to it but why keep begging it ? Why keep showing sob stories to make people feel sorry for them , why flaunt what they’ve got , our money !
Because they now need money in the foundation.

Is this another one or they on about the same one? Just giving him a bit of hype ?
No this is the guy who works at BCH now they can’t donate there as it’s a conflict of interest with this Dr working there and being a trustee.

This is the hospital that cared for Azaylia.

What’s going on here 👀
Unless that short documentary shows us where that GFM really went Shannon, NOBODY GIVES A duck!
😂

ooh 👀 so this was 100% abroad because we have had no sun here 🤣 did she do the SAS thing too
Yes she did.

Ashley’s had no views or likes so he’s asked Shannon to do a bit of promoting for him.

Bore off!

Where is the money?
#LiarsLiarsLiars.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Because they now need money in the foundation.

No this is the guy who works at BCH now they can’t donate there as it’s a conflict of interest with this Dr working there and being a trustee.

This is the hospital that cared for Azaylia.

Unless that short documentary shows us where that GFM really went Shannon, NOBODY GIVES A duck!
😂

Yes she did.

Ashley’s had no views or likes so he’s asked Shannon to do a bit of promoting for him.

Bore off!

Where is the money?
#LiarsLiarsLiars.
They already have donated to this Trustees research at BCH. His research team specifically. I believe they also donated some of baby A’s cells which I think is admirable (and may explain the delayed funeral). I discovered that last week. Surely this is a conflict of interest even if before the event? As I said he is in bed with them and will not be impartial and I query all parties’ motives.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Except you’re really doing this for yourself not anyone else.

Less than 5K likes. 🥱

Wayne L will be sharing it next for him, see what he generates. If all else fails there’s Fearne C to fall back on, bless her.

They already have donated to this Trustees research at BCH. His research team specifically. I believe they also donated some of baby A’s cells which I think is admirable (and may explain the delayed funeral). I discovered that last week. Surely this is a conflict of interest even if before the event? As I said he is in bed with them and will not be impartial and I query all parties’ motives.
Oh I wonder if the donation to the cell sorter machine swung it for our Dr Francis?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.