Ashley Cain #22 He’s got blood on his face the big disgrace spending the GFM Money all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet that saf brought Esha some toys but pisses me off that the poor girls been made to sit there and say thank you for the sake of this silly bleep clout chasing

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She needs to dump the cain clan and go meet someone normal if she ever wants a chance at having more children.

Shes wasting time with that chump thinking he will want her again. He has no more interest in her than the man on the moon

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are clearly setting up stories and saving them to use at a later date.
Unless Ashley can be in two places at once. 🤷‍♂️

Just shows the bare faced lies they don’t (apparently) tell.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed that ash hasn’t even shared safs “fame” 😂😂 she’s blowing her own trumpet lol I reckon he knows how tit she was/is

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I noticed mad Georgina has deleted all her posts from before she became a Cashley groupie. WEIRDO.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.