Ashley Cain #22 He’s got blood on his face the big disgrace spending the GFM Money all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here, she is starting to make me sick! I thought they were flat broke when the baby was sick? Con artist she is… feel like she’s winking at all who donated. Like “joke’s on you guys” 😠
E491B00C-1BC5-4BB8-BCF2-8F7C6078262E.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
New here, she is starting to make me sick! I thought they were flat broke when the baby was sick? Con artist she is… feel like she’s winking at all who donated. Like “joke’s on you guys” 😠 View attachment 1074287
Don’t worry , I’m sure karma will pay her a little visit one day ! It usually does with ppl like this

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Motivational talk especially from someone like Cashley boils my piss. He won’t be in this position financially if not for what happened to A. I mean in terms of the GFM and all the deals that he had signed since A passed. Giving advise to people struggling to pay bills and other financial issues. It’s easy to be motivational when sitting on the coin we gave the tosser and his filler lady. It’s extremely insulting for him to sit on his high horse and talk tit !

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Little Harri Stickler has relapsed 3 times at the age of 3, nothing more an be done on NHS and parents need around £1 mill to take him to Singapore.

Wonder if they'll acknowledge him even

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She said she’ll keep giving updates on her surgery process. She even did a poll, 98% voting yes “please” I think it was. Either something has gone wrong or she has indeed had her face done...either way someone should let us know right, I mean she is promoting comfortzone (or whatever it’s called).

Reactions: 10
She said she’ll keep giving updates on her surgery process. She even did a poll, 98% voting yes “please” I think it was. Either something has gone wrong or she has indeed had her face done...either way someone should let us know right, I mean she is promoting comfortzone (or whatever it’s called).
Well she was well enough to get her hair done in Turkey, so I think she's going to come home with a whole new Stacey & Darcey look. #MAKEOVERSDONTCUREUGLYONTHEINSIDE
Her hair looks awful and dried out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Having a read through the last thread at other foundations and how they help. Seems to be small, personal things like snack boxes, helping families, as well as community-focused help such as funding equipment for local hospitals. Something where it’s like: I went through this and this is how I would like to give back.

Instead, they created this foundation with the lofty vision of ‘raising awareness’ which is vague. The noble thing would have been to immediately donate. Get it over and done with, imo. Also, not every grieving parent needs to channel their energy into charity and raising awareness. For some, that focus on helping others may give them purpose but for others, to move on and grieve, they may need to close that chapter.

Reactions: 19
I think everything Saf does is for Ash, she behaves like a fan which I find quite sad. Is it me, or is it clear to see he is not interested? I do however, think they split but perhaps have decided to 'see how things go' on the back of Saf's anxiety posts which seem to have disappeared since being welcomed to the farm. Do we think he will be interested when she returns?

Reactions: 24
I think everything Saf does is for Ash, she behaves like a fan which I find quite sad. Is it me, or is it clear to see he is not interested? I do however, think they split but perhaps have decided to 'see how things go' on the back of Saf's anxiety posts which seem to have disappeared since being welcomed to the farm. Do we think he will be interested when she returns?
No chance will he. Whilst the cats away and all that 😏. Bet he’s loving her gone. I would be 🥴

Reactions: 9
Assley. ..I think I'm going to film myself watching myself on the television.....I really really want to 👊 him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A couple of people have mentioned Ashley and Saf on Wayne Linekars post about raising money for a little girl.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s really important to discuss the logistics of how they run their Instagram pages and the conflict of being a trustee and an influencer. And of course, how they run TAF. Can we please stick to this rather than discussing their appearances as I genuinely think all this does is feed the troll narrative and discredit the good work done here with regards to the running of the charity and what they have done with the funds.

I might be off the mark here and I’m happy to have a break from the thread but I think there’s a difference between calling Saf out for using the money for surgery and commenting on her appearance

Reactions: 24
I think it’s really important to discuss the logistics of how they run their Instagram pages and the conflict of being a trustee and an influencer. And of course, how they run TAF. Can we please stick to this rather than discussing their appearances as I genuinely think all this does is feed the troll narrative and discredit the good work done here with regards to the running of the charity and what they have done with the funds.

I might be off the mark here and I’m happy to have a break from the thread but I think there’s a difference between calling Saf out for using the money for surgery and commenting on her appearance
I think if you beg for the public to see you and "like" you and "follow" you, you have to take the good with the bad. I don't think anyone has overstepped any boundaries here. I said her new hair looked dried out and I'd say the same to a friend. But guess what.. my friends haven't stolen millions from people and they don't put obnoxious pictures of themselves online every day for the public to view AND comment.

A couple of people have mentioned Ashley and Saf on Wayne Linekars post about raising money for a little girl.
Sorry to burst the bubble...they're only raising money for themselves.

Reactions: 19
I think if you beg for the public to see you and "like" you and "follow" you, you have to take the good with the bad. I don't think anyone has overstepped any boundaries here. I said her new hair looked dried out and I'd say the same to a friend. But guess what.. my friends haven't stolen millions from people and they don't put obnoxious pictures of themselves online every day for the public to view AND comment.

Sorry to burst the bubble...they're only raising money for themselves.
Whhhhaaaaaaat?????? What is wrong with these people??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.