Ashley Cain #22 He’s got blood on his face the big disgrace spending the GFM Money all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loving the thread title!

i think she's gone for bbl surgery and what the hell is that hair i'd be sacking that hairdresser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That villa does NOT look nice! Reminds me of a dentists waiting room. Filming the other customer in the car and getting blanked by the member of staff. Surely the member of staff is not a nurse making breakfast for people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m still trying to figure if this is a gifted advertisement because she’s not tagged ad on anything. I’ve taken screenshots of all her stories this morning not mentioning an ad incase she comes out saying it was a paid ad because she will need to be reported to the ASA.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That villa does NOT look nice! Reminds me of a dentists waiting room. Filming the other customer in the car and getting blanked by the member of staff. Surely the member of staff is not a nurse making breakfast for people?!
She needs to stop filming other people especially if they have gone without wanting anyone to know she’s so thick it hurts

Reactions: 25
I think it’s really important to discuss the logistics of how they run their Instagram pages and the conflict of being a trustee and an influencer. And of course, how they run TAF. Can we please stick to this rather than discussing their appearances as I genuinely think all this does is feed the troll narrative and discredit the good work done here with regards to the running of the charity and what they have done with the funds.

I might be off the mark here and I’m happy to have a break from the thread but I think there’s a difference between calling Saf out for using the money for surgery and commenting on her appearance
I've always said about separating the two. Well said. I think people are just getting annoyed now though, they cannot fathom how deeply depressed she is but then going off for treatments when they started the foundation up with this big hype of helping all those children but the families are begging for help as times ticking for treatment abroad. It's a fine line I guess. No need to troll her looks but then she shouldn't not be flaunting all this tit on insta and giving a little wink as if haha up yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've always said about separating the two. Well said. I think people are just getting annoyed now though, they cannot fathom how deeply depressed she is but then going off for treatments when they started the foundation up with this big hype of helping all those children but the families are begging for help as times ticking for treatment abroad. It's a fine line I guess. No need to troll her looks but then she shouldn't not be flaunting all this tit on insta and giving a little wink as if haha up yours.
Think it was the wink that pissed people off ....that is like a big duck you....il do what I want ....

Reactions: 26
100%. I've backed her alot but that even pissed me off. Its not even nice, looks like hay phaha
I'm the same he annoyed me more than her at the start ,but she makes me cringe now nothing to do with her looks ....her behavior is just wrong

Reactions: 8
Saffs family, on her mams side. Is it just Danny? Any aunties, uncles etc? Is she close to any of her Dad's family?

Reactions: 1
I'm the same he annoyed me more than her at the start ,but she makes me cringe now nothing to do with her looks ....her behavior is just wrong
Exactly. She’s very easily made the move from grieving mother to influencer - but not the good kind. She needs to remember that the ONLY reason she has a platform is because of poor Azaylia. She should be using it wisely and for greater purpose, but alas no.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe they’re getting away with this. When the baby died it was of course heart breaking but as soon as they said they were opening a foundation with the gfm money, I knew they’d be taking that money for themselves.
what a huge con to use your unwell baby as an advertisement for a go fund me and then take the cash for yourselves. Absolutely sickening.
have they declared where the money has gone on companies house?

Reactions: 17
100%. I've backed her alot but that even pissed me off. Its not even nice, looks like hay phaha
Hay lol exactly what me and my friends were saying , I think if she wants to flaunt such a bad situation then she will get the hate !
She’s being cocky with it

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they’re getting away with this. When the baby died it was of course heart breaking but as soon as they said they were opening a foundation with the gfm money, I knew they’d be taking that money for themselves.
what a huge con to use your unwell baby as an advertisement for a go fund me and then take the cash for yourselves. Absolutely sickening.
have they declared where the money has gone on companies house?
They never answer any questions ! I got told by the man I complained to it's in the wiki ,have I questioned them.first ,I replied many times but they delete / call us trolls / or just ignore us ..... hate to say it but I think they've won ..... im.sick of the pair of them ,using their poor daughter for their financial gain ..just sad

Reactions: 4
They never answer any questions ! I got told by the man I complained to it's in the wiki ,have I questioned them.first ,I replied many times but they delete / call us trolls / or just ignore us ..... hate to say it but I think they've won ..... im.sick of the pair of them ,using their poor daughter for their financial gain ..just sad
Let them win , at the end of the day they have blood on their hands , we don’t ! They’ve made money off their deceased baby , they are willing to compromise another child’s life , let them win if that’s what winning is to them ! Sick people the pair of them

• Sick
  • Heart
Let them win , at the end of the day they have blood on their hands , we don’t ! They’ve made money off their deceased baby , they are willing to compromise another child’s life , let them win if that’s what winning is to them ! Sick people the pair of them
Completely agree. They have to live with their choices, they have to make piece with it all. I don’t doubt their grief or that their lives have been irrevocably changed in the worst possible way. If they want the (my) money that badly, then let them have it. I give up caring. I prefer to earn my money both morally and legitimately. I don’t believe in karma as I prefer a more passive approach - if you’re waiting for karma to ‘hit’ you are never really at peace. Ashley and Saff - I’m done. Enjoy your ‘celebrity’ status and all the validation that comes with it. I hope it is all worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t remember who it were that asked.
but Tom Zanettis girlfriend died in a car crash when they were young, not long after their son was born. Sad :(

Reactions: 1
Completely agree. They have to live with their choices, they have to make piece with it all. I don’t doubt their grief or that their lives have been irrevocably changed in the worst possible way. If they want the (my) money that badly, then let them have it. I give up caring. I prefer to earn my money both morally and legitimately. I don’t believe in karma as I prefer a more passive approach - if you’re waiting for karma to ‘hit’ you are never really at peace. Ashley and Saff - I’m done. Enjoy your ‘celebrity’ status and all the validation that comes with it. I hope it is all worth it.
Exactly! They will never find real happiness though through all this money because how they’ve taken it , I’m happy to leave them to it but why keep begging it ? Why keep showing sob stories to make people feel sorry for them , why flaunt what they’ve got , our money !

Reactions: 5
It was the dirty mat for me as soon as you walk in .. First impressions 😷 And if that’s the best apartment, I dread to think what the others are like 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They may have won the war on keeping the GFM cash and getting away with it, but believe me people are starting to cotton onto them. A friend of mine who has no knowledge of the GFM hoo ha messaged this morning saying that Ashley
makes her cringe. This loser thinks he’s an inspiration because he’s pulling a few quotes about strength off of Google and speaking on a story seductively looking at himself. He truly thinks he’s the messiah

• Haha
They may have won the war on keeping the GFM cash and getting away with it, but believe me people are starting to cotton onto them. A friend of mine who has no knowledge of the GFM hoo ha messaged this morning saying that Ashley
makes her cringe. This loser thinks he’s an inspiration because he’s pulling a few quotes about strength off of Google and speaking on a story seductively looking at himself. He truly thinks he’s the messiah
Yep , I was around 6/7 ppl last week and mentioned A, they didn’t know much but as soon as I mentioned about the GFM money they knew straight away , it’s a shame as they’ve tarred the poor babies name instead of making her proud like they said they would
People are distraught with what they’ve done and no guilty conscience either

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.