Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just had a look at the charity website and it’s literally a blurb about their story and DONATE - there is nothing about any projects they have worked on, any kids they have donated to, any last dreams they have made come true with the money… just feels like Ashley is living the high life being a ‘CEO’ to a business the public are funding which allows him to do extreme challenges he enjoys… how anyone can actually still donate anything is beyond me. Also there are a million cancer charities out there - he isn’t doing anything different.
I agree. It really pisses me off that he pretends he is making sacrifices by doing the cycling and boxing challenges. This is what he wants to do. He does demanding physical challenges so he looks like a strong man and can take photos walking into the fucking sea talking about cold water bullshit.

If he helped decorate a sensory room in a hospital or built a playground in their grounds, distributed care packages weekly (decent ones) - that would be more of a challenge. But no, instead he uses the funds and expenses to do extreme sporting challenges. To buy the best equipment, and to cover all the costs. He’s still full of shit - he just spins a meaningless yarn about being a man with a past who wants to challenge himself to do good to earn a place in heaven.

NOTHING HE DOES IS SELFLESS. Everything has a benefit for him. To increase his standing and status and to make him look good and show off his physical prowess. His motivational speeches are empty and facile and he really is careful on how he phrases things. Has he specifically said that the fee he will be paid goes to the AF? Or is it just his cut from the tickets/PPV? Because that will be very little.

How much are they taking from the charity cycle ride entry fees? Only £10 goes to the AF so do they also get a cut because that is a very small amount. Then those over priced cycling kit for the event- again, they have been cagey about saying what goes to the AF.

It’s all dodgy. Every single thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

gigilouxx

VIP Member
"don't have an established treatment plan in place" I'm sorry to be that person but neither did Azaylia, the gofundme was still open and in their bio when doctors had told them there was no more treatment, they never told people to stop donating then did they. How dare they make these parents do the fucking pick me dance for financial help for their poorly child. I'm so damn annoyed with seeing the pair of them post all this motivation shit 24/7, I'd feel fucking motivated as well with 7+ figures in my account the filthy thieving pair of shits.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I can't believe they used the death of their daughter to launch their influencer careers 😭 I would be dead inside if my child died (possibly dead literally)

They're so fucking cold. It's just bizarre

• Sad
Reactions: 33

GMiles

New here, she is starting to make me sick! I thought they were flat broke when the baby was sick? Con artist she is… feel like she’s winking at all who donated. Like “joke’s on you guys” 😠
E491B00C-1BC5-4BB8-BCF2-8F7C6078262E.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Allbullcrap

Little Harri Stickler has relapsed 3 times at the age of 3, nothing more an be done on NHS and parents need around £1 mill to take him to Singapore.

Wonder if they'll acknowledge him even

• Sad
Reactions: 32

luciepd

Why don’t you post a link and tell us a little about your experience with the charity?
I think there have been a lot of people on here who are able to donate but are rightly cynical and suspicious about GFM and some charities. Smaller cancer charities might get some help if they are publicised on here. ❤
This is a charity close to my heart. I donate monthly to them. They fund research into new treatments for childhood cancers. My daughter had leukaemia (ALL so different to A). She relapsed on standard treatment and again after a bone marrow transplant. She was eligible for car t therapy (which is available in the UK for ALL). It started as a trial which was funded by CWCUK. Without this treatment my daughter wouldn’t be here. Don’t feel obliged to donate. But this is a registered established charity that actually does good things for children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

therealme

Long time lurker on this thread and after witnessing his latest two instagram stories I just couldn't help but finally comment. This guy is an off the scale narcissist!!! He visits his daughters grave but instead of quietly reflecting on his time there with her he actually uses it as yet another photo opportunity and gets somebody to picture him posing looking all forlorn and deep in thought. What the actual FUCK is wrong with him!!!!! Then the next post is him flashing his 6 pack abs in the gym. From grieving father to testosterone filled, posing TWAT in one swift move! Who on earth visits a graveyard and gets somebody to take their picture, not once but at least twice in different poses! It's so fucked up it's off the scale. I've never seen anything like it!
Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 14.21.26.png
Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 14.21.03.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

luciepd

Same for me.
I’m donating to Harri because that’s what I said I would do the other day but after that I’ll be donating to hospices or places where I can see my money being spent where it promises.
Please could people consider donating to Children with Cancer UK. If you have any spare after donating to Harri. They fund research and kinder treatment for children. Without a trial funded by them my daughter wouldn’t be here. Thanks

• Heart

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
If Ashley thinks he will be resting in paradise with Azaylia he had better think again, there's only one place for people who steals money thats meant for children with cancer 👇👇

• Angry
  • Heart

MrsDon1

VIP Member
You can see the effect it’s having on him. He knows it’s only matter of time. Whenever you see him in someone else’s posts he’s pacing or looking stressed, bags under his eyes etc.
Saff is less affected as she has unicorns skipping around where her brain should be. Stay strong Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart

xox222

Switched of from saf, and unfollowed couple months back, but looked at her story yesterday (sad I know) and noticed a “hospital” type villa and instantly thought she had brought a villa to house sick children and there parents, then to find out she’s staying there from having her boobs done has knocked me sick! Loosing your daughter less than a year ago, I wouldn’t be thinking of my boobs no matter what!

• Sick

chocdip

VIP Member
I'm not sure how Renais family can thank Ashley and his foundation! the time they've begged and waited the wording of pre approved sounds like a capital one credit card!

They have raised an awful lot of cash for Renai without the help of Ashley and Saf so that's down to the public.

A measly 10k isn't going to cut anything

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing he does is actually selfless is it? We all know the reality of TAF but even when he talks about it, it is about his aim - he says he wants Azaylia’s name spoken all over the world. How much is this about helping other children and how much is it about keeping his beautiful little girl as some kind of ‘celebrity’ name?

I understand you don’t want people to forget, but that usually refers to family and friends. It’s horrible when you can’t talk about someone who has passed. But he repeatedly says that she inspired the world and he wants her name spoken all over the world. I’m trying not to be needlessly mean about this but I think it’s an unhealthy and dysfunctional desire - that his 8 month old baby remains as some kind of celebrity. It’s not realistic or a proportionate aim. Does anyone understand what I’m trying to say?

It doesn’t help anyone but him. It’s not helping other children. And he really isn’t doing his all. This BS about getting up at 5.30 to show how hard he works. This is just physical training. More sporting challenge. It ISN’T working for charity. It isn’t ongoing fund raising. It’s more of the extreme challenges.

And I’m far from a prude but I think the endless topless photos are really unnecessary. They are so vain and narcissistic. I’d rather see a charity worker handing out care packages. Doing paperwork. Shaking a collecting tin. Lobbying parliament for legislation change…
That is charity work. Not topless training and contrived sad photos and films with a second rate text about fighting and lions and pushing through pain. That alone is an untruth. He’s doing everything he can to avoid emotional pain. This constant activity. Constant over training. He isn’t confronting and processing it at all - he’s avoiding the stillness and silence and thoughts. I think that is part of his obsession with her name being spoken. To keep her “alive”.

• Heart
  • Sick

XxMissTxX

I’ve just had to come here to see if there were threads about these two and here I am! My blood is boiling seeing she’s getting her hair done and winking and tits done not a year since her beautiful daughter passed away! I wouldn’t even care about brushing my fucking hair!!! I really hope shit hits the fan from these robbing evil bastards!

Alfie66

I've always said about separating the two. Well said. I think people are just getting annoyed now though, they cannot fathom how deeply depressed she is but then going off for treatments when they started the foundation up with this big hype of helping all those children but the families are begging for help as times ticking for treatment abroad. It's a fine line I guess. No need to troll her looks but then she shouldn't not be flaunting all this shit on insta and giving a little wink as if haha up yours.
Think it was the wink that pissed people off ....that is like a big fuck you....il do what I want ....

Reactions: 26

kfig

Chatty Member
Saf is a nasty manipulator and I think she’s holding the purse strings. Ash seems badly directed but at least he’s trying to do something that keeps the kids somewhat relevant although what’s he’s doing is not effective atall.
Get her off the farm I say!
No offense at all to your opinion, but I don't believe he's trying to keep anyone relevant but himself. He throws in "for the kids" for the sole purpose of keeping his stage 5 clingers in awe of him. He gives zero shits about anyone but himself. They are equal, but different, in this charade. We're picking up the donation duties while they're spending the money we donated for their daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
That villa does NOT look nice! Reminds me of a dentists waiting room. Filming the other customer in the car and getting blanked by the member of staff. Surely the member of staff is not a nurse making breakfast for people?!
She needs to stop filming other people especially if they have gone without wanting anyone to know she’s so thick it hurts

Reactions: 25