Ashley Cain #18 Questions being asked, he’s getting annoyed! Millionaire lifestyle but unemployed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but recently I was invested in looking back at A’s life. I was pregnant when she was ill/passed - I knew of her but didn’t 100% follow the journey. Recently I have gone back to look and watched all videos, photo captions, podcasts, stories and then came across Tattle. I like Saf, I think she is sweet although what has been mentioned on here with her lifestyle and what she uses GFM money for has made me think a bit.
She seems a sweet woman and I really do feel for her
Ash on the other hand I think an absolute cock. I have done since watching him on EOTB. repulsive man tbh. And yes he seemed a good father however I’ve gone back and watched the videos in As last weeks, her eyes all swollen, her head drooped looking so tired and wanting to rest while her dad is holding her outside at the sky all bright to look at the plane when she can’t see anyway and hand over her face. Or being danced around a room and I just look at her and think she needs a nice warm cuddle, maybe skin to skin with a warm soft blanket over her and calming voices and to be stroked.
her story is enough to bring you to tears and I can’t imagine having to go through what they have been. It is awful andA was a strong little girl a proper fighter. I do hope saf gets the help she needs, today before getting on the plane back from Tenerife she was just filming the plane saying let’s go champ and I can’t wait to be in the sky with you baby and I hope to see the orange sunset, while all the other passengers are boarding she’s just waving ger phone about speaking very loudly. Like she seems to be in a scary place
I may be waffling now but I just made an account to add my thoughts to this thread. In conclusion, I support saf and think I will buy her book (£20 tho?! Where’s all that money going) but I think ash is a cockwomble and narcissistic twit
I agree, she’s a lost soul, she needs professional help and her real family who care. I hope she was cohearsedinto this and her fragile state and vision of him through rose tinted glasses is partly why she is involved, I’ve even considered she’s being held over a barrel for whatever reason.
I contribute her a lot of poor mental health to do with the man youve just perfectly summed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but recently I was invested in looking back at A’s life. I was pregnant when she was ill/passed - I knew of her but didn’t 100% follow the journey. Recently I have gone back to look and watched all videos, photo captions, podcasts, stories and then came across Tattle. I like Saf, I think she is sweet although what has been mentioned on here with her lifestyle and what she uses GFM money for has made me think a bit.
She seems a sweet woman and I really do feel for her
Ash on the other hand I think an absolute cock. I have done since watching him on EOTB. repulsive man tbh. And yes he seemed a good father however I’ve gone back and watched the videos in As last weeks, her eyes all swollen, her head drooped looking so tired and wanting to rest while her dad is holding her outside at the sky all bright to look at the plane when she can’t see anyway and hand over her face. Or being danced around a room and I just look at her and think she needs a nice warm cuddle, maybe skin to skin with a warm soft blanket over her and calming voices and to be stroked.
her story is enough to bring you to tears and I can’t imagine having to go through what they have been. It is awful andA was a strong little girl a proper fighter. I do hope saf gets the help she needs, today before getting on the plane back from Tenerife she was just filming the plane saying let’s go champ and I can’t wait to be in the sky with you baby and I hope to see the orange sunset, while all the other passengers are boarding she’s just waving ger phone about speaking very loudly. Like she seems to be in a scary place
I may be waffling now but I just made an account to add my thoughts to this thread. In conclusion, I support saf and think I will buy her book (£20 tho?! Where’s all that money going) but I think ash is a cockwomble and narcissistic twit
She hasn’t however said that she is doing the book for charity which is sad, I would have thought that would be pretty standard.

Reactions: 4
I will never support saf maybe read other threads she’s as bad as he is . All self self self . She can’t even share a child’s sick storie on the foundation page she runs . She sent one small sachet of coffee to families in the hospital whilst She took hundreds pounds Costa vouchers from the public when azaylia was in hospital. She has called people **** deformed before walking down the pride of Britain carpet . She has profited of the death of her child !! She has been spending the go fund me like he has . She was begging fir followers when her bay was dying . She allowed the cains to bounce her baby round dancing screaming in her face in her final days

I could go on but I will never support her she’s fame hungry and always has been . Buying her book let’s her profit more from her dead child 👌🏻
I’m so conflicted, some days I really despise what she’s done then other times I feel so sorry for her plight 💔

She will say profits go to the TAF in other words in her pocket
Has that been said as yet, I was thinking this morning that I might have missed her saying that. She should at least donate a %

While Mr Vain is posting ego boosting images promoting himself Andrea has posted this raising Awareness for blood cancer something TAF said they would do!
Why are some people still not waking up to this? Even the likes of his celeb ‘mates’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so conflicted, some days I really despise what she’s done then other times I feel so sorry for her plight 💔

Has that been said as yet, I was thinking this morning that I might have missed her saying that. She should at least donate a %

Why are some people still not waking up to this? Even the likes of his celeb ‘mates’
Not that I can remember

Reactions: 2
Wish people would wake the duck up

the azaylia foundation has two million pounds and does NOTHING . What is Ashley fist pumping and running got to do with helping children ? Please bleeping explain to me how going the gym running and boxing has anything to do with these sick children and fighting ? I honestly cannot understand how people think he’s actually helping sick children when all he does is keep fit .

honetsly this is why some days I take a step back from this thread it’s annoying how everyone thinks he’s amazing and a hero when he’s done nothing . All people are doing is feeding his huge ego and making him think he really is GOD

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He honestly doesn't see it yet but he's making a asshole out of himself n his entire family and those people that feel he's their highest power. What's sad is the fact so many children r dying n this man can make their last days magical by giving our money to them. Making families not wonder how they will even bury a child. GIVE OUT OUR MONEY. There r people with class n then u have them CLASSLESS SCUMBAGS... when the drs told BabyLees family u might get xmas out of him but he won't see his jet birthday at that day they asked if anyone wanted their money back ,ofcourse we didn't. Give him magic. But these people not only took the gfm money they still have it opened. Why? What games do u think people are catching on. Do u think 10k months ago is anything u should be proud of to 1 child? When it comes to Saff , look do I feel bad she lost a child of course I'm human do I think she's arrogant n rude n calculated U DAM RIGHT. U wanna write a book sweetie ,great live off ur pennies from it but give our money back or start sending it out to children. I think u need to get away from calculated people n start healing. I remember when I had ordered the wristbands it was run by a woman named jasmin(everyonefightsazaylia) was the ig name n it was ran by Georgina that wristbands. I strongly feel like both of them r milking this n that'd what's soooooo sad. It took the death of their daughter to bring this man back to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isnt it draining 😡 you just want to scream “WAKE UP”
I find the thread draining . I think that’s why so many have disappeared from the thread because no matter what these pair will never get called out . It will go on forever now because the orange army believe everything they both say .

Reactions: 17
I agree, she’s a lost soul, she needs professional help and her real family who care. I hope she was cohearsedinto this and her fragile state and vision of him through rose tinted glasses is partly why she is involved, I’ve even considered she’s being held over a barrel for whatever reason.
I contribute her a lot of poor mental health to do with the man youve just perfectly summed up.
I can imagine the Cain’s trying to act like the Peaky Blinders so she might feel that she has to keep them on side.
Or of course, she could be hanging on for some small scrap of some sub z list celebrity status.

I find the thread draining . I think that’s why so many have disappeared from the thread because no matter what these pair will never get called out . It will go on forever now because the orange army believe everything they both say .
I know what you mean, I go through fits and starts but I’m gonna see this through!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can imagine the Cain’s trying to act like the Peaky Blinders so she might feel that she has to keep them on side.
Or of course, she could be hanging on for some small scrap of some sub z list celebrity status.
She’s enjoying the Z list life it’s what she’s wanted for a long time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hold on the truth will out.

Reactions: 5
I will never support saf maybe read other threads she’s as bad as he is . All self self self . She can’t even share a child’s sick storie on the foundation page she runs . She sent one small sachet of coffee to families in the hospital whilst She took hundreds pounds Costa vouchers from the public when azaylia was in hospital. She has called people **** deformed before walking down the pride of Britain carpet . She has profited of the death of her child !! She has been spending the go fund me like he has . She was begging fir followers when her baby was dying . She allowed the cains to bounce her baby round dancing screaming in her face in her final days

I could go on but I will never support her she’s fame hungry and always has been . Buying her book let’s her profit more from her dead child 👌🏻
Sorry not checked but has that been added to the wiki how they had loads of gifts and food and drink donated whilst they were in hospital

Reactions: 5
I think it will all come crumbling down at some point. May not be this year but i can see it happening. He is not a nice person and he is tit with money. Plus it is sad they lost the kid. But life moves on for other people so the orange fans and other normal people will get sick of this daily stuff. They have their own life and won't carry on bigging him up. But i just think it will take time. Or even Ash or Saf will mess it up themself.

I think if any tattler is following him they should unfollow. Ive never followed him. I remember him from eotb. He was an idiot. Read a few stories when A was ill. Then one day randomly thought about A and decided to see if they had a tattle page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.