Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello everyone, first let me say I'm brand new to tattle from the u.s. I have been reading many threads though n felt ok I need to speak my mind. I was a part of the orange squad, followed everyone, had baubles , orange hearts, wristbands etc, how could you not right u didn't have to know Azaylia to feel the pain that couple was enduring. Any human with a heart could have felt that sadness n in one day that all changed for me. THE DAY THEY REFUSED TO DONATE TO BABYLEE. I DONATED to their Gfm , I had my act set up for monthly pulls until that day where he said " they had to build a trust". I'm sorry who r u again? Cuz noone from the u.s.knows u. When we donated we weren't polled by anyone, we gave blindly. How dare u and your family for making any family going thru the same pain take a survey. What trust did anyone have with u, WHO R U AGAIN? U promised even if money could not help save a child you would take the burden off a family thru their journey of pain yet not one dollar to Baby Lee. Even if TAF GUIDELINES couldn't help, why didn't u come out of pocket even alittle as to say I SEE U, I HEAR N U MATTER. AS a show of face the way people did with ur precious baby. I have spoken to Baby Lee mother in the very beginning n u didn't even say his name at first. WAIT WHO R U AGAIN?cuz noone in the u.s.knows u.... these children matter , these families don't have time to fill out a survey, ur NOT GOD. STOP PLAYING THAT TITLE. Close that gfm n start doing the right thing. SHOW FACE , WALK THE WALK THATS HOW ULL EARN YOUR PLACE BY YOUR DAUGHTER. I gave n I'm not even in your country, that's fighting for children. Stop wantin to be ig famous with money that doesn't belong to u. So again I ask u ..WHO R U AGAIN, CUZ SORRY UR NOT AS FAMOUS AS U THINK.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

purplenavypink

I’ve been reading this thread for a long time, and now I want to join in, from perhaps a slightly different perspective of most??
I’m the mother of twins. One twin we unfortunately lost as a baby. Therefor I’m a grieving mother, but my surviving twin is severely disabled, and whilst he (thankfully) doesn’t have cancer, we spend ALOT of time in hospital. I’d say 50% of his life is in there.
So I feel drawn to Saf, and I know a lot of what she’s done/does is horrific, (I’ve seen her calling someone a **** too.. and my son actually has ******* quadriplegic cerebral palsy) but I also know grief does horrible things to people, and it’s not always right. I really feel like he controls her life and how she should/shouldn’t feel and it’s so uncomfortable to watch!
Hes clearly a horrible fucking person, and that’s been very apparent from before Azaylia was even conceived.
I don’t agree with how she spent her final weeks AT ALL, but I do understand social media being a form of comfort.
I really hope Saf gets the help she so desperately needs, and does the right thing, and gets rid of him for good. But I feel the level of control there is always going to be an issue sadly.
P.S AMAZING work tattlers, you’ve certainly opened my eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
And still no donation to poor Renai. These two have got blood on their hands making families fill out forms longer than their bodies whilst dealing with extremely SICK children, just as sick as poor Azaylia was. DID ANYONE EVER QUESTION HOW SICK SHE WAS AND MAKE YOU FILL OUT A FORM ASHLEY AND SAFFIYA?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
If tonight’s stories from Ashley don’t confirm that they are no longer together then I don’t know what would.

IF they are still a couple why oh why would you NOT take your sad girlfriend to see Strictly Live.

He was obviously GIFTED tickets to the show most probably for the both of them.

SICK to take your bros

ASHLEY CAIN IS AN ABSOLUTE CUNT

• Heart
Reactions: 35
At the end of the day these people got “famous” off the back of their daughters death.
They are using the death of their baby to elevate their personal platform.
That will never sit comfortably with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
From an accountants personal opinion...

Mr Cain was in 32k of COMPANY debt at the time of his filed accounts. For an unpublished reason, his limited company was to be dissolved/struck off in April which meant he could no longer 'trade'. This could be because he also had substantial PERSONAL debt which meant there was no way he could pay his company debts back. He would be declared bankrupt and blacklisted.

The notice of dissolvement/company strike off didn't last very long and it was suspended in May 2021. From my point of view this was because he had played the 'my daughter is dying/has now died' card - apologies, I know it's awful to think of someone doing this but you would be surprised how many people do it to get a bit of extra time to sort things out.

He proved he had income in his personal bank account when questioned by HMRC (GFM money) and could prove his personal and company debts were able to be settled or WERE infact settled promptly. Which is why the suspension of his company was lifted so quickly after it was initiated.

Since the poor bairn left this earth he has flaunted a decent lifestyle. Nothing is ever 'gifted' or 'AD' on Instagram (expensive trainers, first class train rides, gym memberships etc) so it puts the question not only in my mind but other close accountant friends (as well as you guys) on how he is funding said lifestyle. This has been noticed by ALOT of the public as well as the 'accountancy world'. And you would be surprised at how many people have contacted myself and colleagues to ask for opinions/further info on the matter.

I've heard rumours about who his 'Accountant' is and I would NOT trust them.

He (and Saf) have kept the Azaylia GFM money or whats left of it after the funeral, paid off debts, raised separate money for TAF with his egotistical 'challenges', (which is minimal ££ compared to the GFM money) and this is why TAF are only donating 10k at a time and have only donated to a few poorly children, as well as ignoring families who desperately need help. They simply don't have the 1.6 mil sat there in the Charity bank account to help. And the money they do have in there, is paying them both a big fat wage each month, since they are the only two registered 'employees' disguised as Directors/Shareholders/Trustees.

Again .. my personal opinion. But its nothing different to what everyone on here is thinking.

His next set of company accounts should be interesting (if he doesn't fold the company to hide) and TAF's accounts will tell all. No matter how many fiddles they will have tried to do.

• Heart
  • Wow

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Hi all, just wanted to kindly point out that this is the link for Talking Therapies

I highly recommend you get in touch as there are therapists with diagnosis’ ready for you all to apply for some support. it’s quite frightening that sociopaths like you, are walking around amongst the public. No one in their right mind would spend so much energy on a website like this talking about strangers on social media. You do know you’re all obsessed right? So unhealthy and simply mental. I guarantee if you took a step back and really thought about the darkness in your mind it would scare you too. Just food for thought, good luck and I hope you all get the help you need before you end up killing cats on YouTube… if you haven’t already ✌🏼
Are you telling me you’ve never spoken about anyone or gossiped about anyone In a text or in person? This is exactly what tattle does it’s a gossip website, people cry troll due to shitting bricks they are getting found out for wrong doings this is exactly where it’s unfolding for Ashley & Saffiya, you can’t get away with doing or saying things just because they’ve lost a child, my sympathy stops at the loss of their beautiful daughter. I think you need to post your link to the obsessed weirdos who seem to think Ashley is some kind of god and who have a very unhealthy obsession with a deceased child those who’ve used this poor girl as a money making machine those absolute freaks who make them awful images and also the absolute fruit pot mother who sends her 9 year old daughter to sit at a babies grave and read, I don’t need to say names as I guess your one of those
Also your on Tattle you’ve been liking comments on the Elle Darby and Hinch thread so don’t be so hypocritical!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Twertle

He honestly makes me heave 🤮 he reminds me of that song off TikTok ‘eeny weeny, shrivelled little short dick man’ my gosh he makes my stomach turn.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

coryc217

VIP Member
I honestly cannot understand how everyone is so fooled by this guy .
im all for people change but nothing has changed ,
the public can see the way he treats safiyya but the likes of fern cotton and other women z listers can’t ?

everything he said is bullshit yet he’s foooled everyone . We ain’t fools over here we know the truth we have evidence he was in debt and it was paid off the exact same time he took the go fund me .

everything he has is not borrowed at all

£1.000 coat could have bought 4 apple iPads for the sick children in hospital

£1.000 lv belt could buy food and snacks for 15 families for a month in hospital

£900 balengia bag could pay for 15 families Costa coffee everyday for a month

£980 balengia trainers could have payed for a magical weekend away for a terminal ill child

please explain how they get away with this it’s obvious. The foundation has done nothing for weeks months . Nothing at all

• Heart
Reactions: 31

coryc217

VIP Member
Wish people would wake the fuck up

the azaylia foundation has two million pounds and does NOTHING . What is Ashley fist pumping and running got to do with helping children ? Please fucking explain to me how going the gym running and boxing has anything to do with these sick children and fighting ? I honestly cannot understand how people think he’s actually helping sick children when all he does is keep fit .

honetsly this is why some days I take a step back from this thread it’s annoying how everyone thinks he’s amazing and a hero when he’s done nothing . All people are doing is feeding his huge ego and making him think he really is GOD

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ah0999x

338BD7A5-AC8C-4158-810F-009A56DF4668.jpeg

ive been following this thread from the start and never posted..

but i saw this on Insta and thought of Cashley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The pair of them are taking the piss out of genuinely suicidal people. They threaten suicide in one breathe and then they’re doing Gangnam Style the next breath.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I cannot get over that new pic of him carrying the world WTAF!! I was too late to reply on the previous thread haha. How absolutely cringe! If he doesn’t lose a few thousand followers after that I don’t know what will make it happen oh except being exposed as keeping that GFM money 💰.
I’ve stuck it in the wiki along with @MuckyDucker pee-take

Yes, Saff is deeply grieving, hasn’t dealt with the death of her baby as he dictates how she should deal, however I do believe that his behaviour is what is causing her anxiety, or made it increase 10fold, the rumours about other girls, not living with him / not knowing where he is/ what he’s doing/ he’s the kind to ghost her unless he really a needs to speak to her. All the niceness before she went away…. ALL FAKE, coz he’s been called out!
He’s a proper head fuck! She will be tortured! I used to have a Cashley Vain a long time ago

• Heart
Reactions: 27

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Omgggg what has he just posted? Full of lies. Bringing up suicidal thoughts? I personally think
It’s all a deflection tactic. Anyways.

• Sick
Reactions: 24