Ashley Cain #18 Questions being asked, he’s getting annoyed! Millionaire lifestyle but unemployed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Andrea says is probably true.
The Cain family have a hold of Saff.
That's why they all still ralley arund her. Invite her for tea etc etc

They know as soon as there true colours show they will be seen in a bad light. They will loose all credibility etc.

Where even for Saffs down falls she could slip back into normal life and do good.... maybe

I cant see it working Saff having both her Mum and Ash in her life. So her Mum will have to wait until she leaves Ash.
Imagine if you were Saffs mum no way could you get along with Ash the way he has turned out
Yes we’ve seen what Safiyya is capable of saying when pissed off - remember the shampoo incident - so maybe the Cain family are actually worried for what she could say/do IF they cut her out completely hence all these little invitations to the farm here and there and Saffiya posting these stories about being treat right. That is a warning to the Cain clan basically telling them to get Ashley back in line and include her. She knows the majority of the IG world are team Saf so ultimately has the power to bring them all down.
Safiyya will 100% know what money Ashley has used to pay off his debts.
They whole Cain family will know.
Proving them ALL to be in on it.
Who is the one person that can confirm all this?

Reactions: 8
He may have even received direct message from people telling him it wrong to ask of this for free. I do think it is as well. Im glad that girl stood her ground. So unfair that his minions then bashed her. We have also just got over the pandemic where these people have probably not earned a wage. Ive never actually heard of nft. So i am glad a few people picked that up
Yes, the minions who have absolutely no clue what it takes to create a piece of art that he was trying to blag! Bloody idiots, just because he’s grieving, it doesn’t give him the right to take from people - he’s done quite enough of that already.

Reactions: 8
Ashley cain knows we are on to him . He knows now that we know he paid his debts with the gi fund me money . He knows we have the proof here . He knows people will continue to ask questions . Ok so he wrote a troll post the other day it got him some attention but it didn’t stop people asking the questions . Guess what Ashley cain another 900 people left your page yesterday that’s another 900 people waking up to your buckshot and fraud !!!

show us how much is left from your spending spree with money that was to help others .
Surprising how many unfollowed on Sunday when he dropped that ‘fake trolling’ post .

Reactions: 4
I should of just edited the intelligent part out and we would of had a full house 😂😂
Do better next time. Intelligent my arse ! 😂😂

Did you read the comment from the other day when a new poster commented they had fertility treatment I meant to respond but forgot 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh so he was heavily invested. I thought she just got pregnant so he went along for the ride. I never knew she existed as he never mentioned her until the ‘bump’ pic.

I’m trying to find it but not having much luck lol
I saw it too. It may be 2 threads back.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes those online trolls with their fake accounts that were having a go last week on IG were awful.
I’ll give him that.
I don’t believe the suicide claim though.
Yes, it was awful and unnecessary.
I would imagine he does have suicidal thoughts, I’m sure that any parent who’s lost a child would have them 😪 if he is actively suicidal then he needs to come off social media and seek urgent help. He also needs to accept that there are huge question marks over his integrity and until he addresses them, people will keep asking those questions. Perhaps now is the time to come clean, donate off whatever is left of the GFM and then he can do whatever he wants with his life and he won’t be answerable to anyone. He’s so far down the rabbit hole, I can’t see it happening. One lie begets another

Reactions: 6
Can someone notify him that he is not a lion??? Because I think he actually believes he is one…
Ahahahaha that made me laugh too much 🤣🤣 he really thinks he is, he will be out decked in full costume soon like the lion off the wizard of oz 🦁

Anyway whilst Ashley Cain works on trying to get someone to make an anime character out of a picture of himself for free, please can we all pray for Renay. She has taken a turn for the worse and is very unwell in intensive care. His priorities are in the wrong bleeping place, he could easily get them to the target with just a simple share of the Go Fund Me today.
I seen that last night and my heart sank, that brave little girl is going thru so much, we really don’t realise how lucky we are to not be in that position (sorry to anyone who has/is going thru the same) if only there was a magic wand to take it all away, children don’t deserve this 💔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.