Ashley Cain #18 Questions being asked, he’s getting annoyed! Millionaire lifestyle but unemployed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im
Gonna get a glass of wine and have a good read after work, can’t wait. You’ve done amazing!

Yeah they only encourage him more!
And you! And everyone else that’s added. Every bit helps.
#TEAM

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Any guesses on “what you guys will find amazing” on what the photo shoot was all about, today?

Reactions: 3
It must be nice for Cashley to have all the time in the world to train/gym without worrying about money thanks to the GFM loot.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
At the end of the day these people got “famous” off the back of their daughters death.
They are using the death of their baby to elevate their personal platform.
That will never sit comfortably with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That pic on the last thread of the child and mum and crappy Amazon tablet what the actual duck 😭😢 the child looks so so sick last thing I would ever want was to take a picture like that and share it !! Bet they was asked to multiple times by the A foundation a simple thank you message surely would have been enough?? I know children are sick like this all over and families are going through hell but common that poor baby is in agony 😢 where’s the dignity

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That pic on the last thread of the child and mum and crappy Amazon tablet what the actual duck 😭😢 the child looks so so sick last thing I would ever want was to take a picture like that and share it !! Bet they was asked to multiple times by the A foundation a simple thank you message surely would have been enough?? I know children are sick like this all over and families are going through hell but common that poor baby is in agony 😢 where’s the dignity
Yes, they will have asked for pics of the children with there 7in Amazon tablets, I’m susie ting that’s the only responses given that they have only shared 1. I wouldn’t be giving them any pics, knowing what we know, that’s for sure. I think the families of the poorly kids are more than aware of what’s going on here.

Thanks, I’ve just put it under “the cast” section, as it’s a nice simple summary of the story which is shown underneath.

^^^ argh auto correct,, not sure who Susie Ting is should have read I’m certain that’s the only response

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello everyone, first let me say I'm brand new to tattle from the u.s. I have been reading many threads though n felt ok I need to speak my mind. I was a part of the orange squad, followed everyone, had baubles , orange hearts, wristbands etc, how could you not right u didn't have to know Azaylia to feel the pain that couple was enduring. Any human with a heart could have felt that sadness n in one day that all changed for me. THE DAY THEY REFUSED TO DONATE TO BABYLEE. I DONATED to their Gfm , I had my act set up for monthly pulls until that day where he said " they had to build a trust". I'm sorry who r u again? Cuz noone from the u.s.knows u. When we donated we weren't polled by anyone, we gave blindly. How dare u and your family for making any family going thru the same pain take a survey. What trust did anyone have with u, WHO R U AGAIN? U promised even if money could not help save a child you would take the burden off a family thru their journey of pain yet not one dollar to Baby Lee. Even if TAF GUIDELINES couldn't help, why didn't u come out of pocket even alittle as to say I SEE U, I HEAR N U MATTER. AS a show of face the way people did with ur precious baby. I have spoken to Baby Lee mother in the very beginning n u didn't even say his name at first. WAIT WHO R U AGAIN?cuz noone in the u.s.knows u.... these children matter , these families don't have time to fill out a survey, ur NOT GOD. STOP PLAYING THAT TITLE. Close that gfm n start doing the right thing. SHOW FACE , WALK THE WALK THATS HOW ULL EARN YOUR PLACE BY YOUR DAUGHTER. I gave n I'm not even in your country, that's fighting for children. Stop wantin to be ig famous with money that doesn't belong to u. So again I ask u ..WHO R U AGAIN, CUZ SORRY UR NOT AS FAMOUS AS U THINK.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I don’t know why but recently I was invested in looking back at A’s life. I was pregnant when she was ill/passed - I knew of her but didn’t 100% follow the journey. Recently I have gone back to look and watched all videos, photo captions, podcasts, stories and then came across Tattle. I like Saf, I think she is sweet although what has been mentioned on here with her lifestyle and what she uses GFM money for has made me think a bit.
She seems a sweet woman and I really do feel for her
Ash on the other hand I think an absolute cock. I have done since watching him on EOTB. repulsive man tbh. And yes he seemed a good father however I’ve gone back and watched the videos in As last weeks, her eyes all swollen, her head drooped looking so tired and wanting to rest while her dad is holding her outside at the sky all bright to look at the plane when she can’t see anyway and hand over her face. Or being danced around a room and I just look at her and think she needs a nice warm cuddle, maybe skin to skin with a warm soft blanket over her and calming voices and to be stroked.
her story is enough to bring you to tears and I can’t imagine having to go through what they have been. It is awful andA was a strong little girl a proper fighter. I do hope saf gets the help she needs, today before getting on the plane back from Tenerife she was just filming the plane saying let’s go champ and I can’t wait to be in the sky with you baby and I hope to see the orange sunset, while all the other passengers are boarding she’s just waving ger phone about speaking very loudly. Like she seems to be in a scary place
I may be waffling now but I just made an account to add my thoughts to this thread. In conclusion, I support saf and think I will buy her book (£20 tho?! Where’s all that money going) but I think ash is a cockwomble and narcissistic twit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello everyone, first let me say I'm brand new to tattle from the u.s. I have been reading many threads though n felt ok I need to speak my mind. I was a part of the orange squad, followed everyone, had baubles , orange hearts, wristbands etc, how could you not right u didn't have to know Azaylia to feel the pain that couple was enduring. Any human with a heart could have felt that sadness n in one day that all changed for me. THE DAY THEY REFUSED TO DONATE TO BABYLEE. I DONATED to their Gfm , I had my act set up for monthly pulls until that day where he said " they had to build a trust". I'm sorry who r u again? Cuz noone from the u.s.knows u. When we donated we weren't polled by anyone, we gave blindly. How dare u and your family for making any family going thru the same pain take a survey. What trust did anyone have with u, WHO R U AGAIN? U promised even if money could not help save a child you would take the burden off a family thru their journey of pain yet not one dollar to Baby Lee. Even if TAF GUIDELINES couldn't help, why didn't u come out of pocket even alittle as to say I SEE U, I HEAR N U MATTER. AS a show of face the way people did with ur precious baby. I have spoken to Baby Lee mother in the very beginning n u didn't even say his name at first. WAIT WHO R U AGAIN?cuz noone in the u.s.knows u.... these children matter , these families don't have time to fill out a survey, ur NOT GOD. STOP PLAYING THAT TITLE. Close that gfm n start doing the right thing. SHOW FACE , WALK THE WALK THATS HOW ULL EARN YOUR PLACE BY YOUR DAUGHTER. I gave n I'm not even in your country, that's fighting for children. Stop wantin to be ig famous with money that doesn't belong to u. So again I ask u ..WHO R U AGAIN, CUZ SORRY UR NOT AS FAMOUS AS U THINK.
Wow! Welcome! Spot on! 👏👏👏 Thankyou for joining us. ❤
We have another lady who lives in the US, but she is from the UK 🇬🇧 originally @kfig

Reactions: 13
I will never support saf maybe read other threads she’s as bad as he is . All self self self . She can’t even share a child’s sick storie on the foundation page she runs . She sent one small sachet of coffee to families in the hospital whilst She took hundreds pounds Costa vouchers from the public when azaylia was in hospital. She has called people **** deformed before walking down the pride of Britain carpet . She has profited of the death of her child !! She has been spending the go fund me like he has . She was begging fir followers when her baby was dying . She allowed the cains to bounce her baby round dancing screaming in her face in her final days

I could go on but I will never support her she’s fame hungry and always has been . Buying her book let’s her profit more from her dead child 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.