Ashley Cain #18 Questions being asked, he’s getting annoyed! Millionaire lifestyle but unemployed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know a lot about advertising on IG, but didn’t the promotion of her book just now need an ‘ad’ tag or something? or am I off?

Reactions: 3
I cannot get over that new pic of him carrying the world WTAF!! I was too late to reply on the previous thread haha. How absolutely cringe! If he doesn’t lose a few thousand followers after that I don’t know what will make it happen oh except being exposed as keeping that GFM money 💰.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
And still no donation to poor Renai. These two have got blood on their hands making families fill out forms longer than their bodies whilst dealing with extremely SICK children, just as sick as poor Azaylia was. DID ANYONE EVER QUESTION HOW SICK SHE WAS AND MAKE YOU FILL OUT A FORM ASHLEY AND SAFFIYA?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
That’s what absolutely disgusts me with these pair and how the followers think it’s acceptable to question these families

nobody asked them 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I cannot get over that new pic of him carrying the world WTAF!! I was too late to reply on the previous thread haha. How absolutely cringe! If he doesn’t lose a few thousand followers after that I don’t know what will make it happen oh except being exposed as keeping that GFM money 💰.
I’ve stuck it in the wiki along with @MuckyDucker pee-take

Yes, Saff is deeply grieving, hasn’t dealt with the death of her baby as he dictates how she should deal, however I do believe that his behaviour is what is causing her anxiety, or made it increase 10fold, the rumours about other girls, not living with him / not knowing where he is/ what he’s doing/ he’s the kind to ghost her unless he really a needs to speak to her. All the niceness before she went away…. ALL FAKE, coz he’s been called out!
He’s a proper head duck! She will be tortured! I used to have a Cashley Vain a long time ago

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He is a joke and Blake and Georgina worshipping the both of them with all of these damn pictures is just fueling the narcissistic fire. He did almost give me a heart attack with the "LIONS".

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I laughed out loud when I saw the pot of gold! Very fitting for that wee leprechaun 🤣

On a serious note surely things cannot carry on like this much longer and somehow he/they are exposed
I would say something Gotta give soon

Anybody who didn’t see the ‘Pot of Gold’ pic can find it in the Wiki

Reactions: 5
I tell you what Blake’s played an absolute blinder his latched himself on to the family of a deceased child to benefit his own business, bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I tell you what Blake’s played an absolute blinder his latched himself on to the family of a deceased child to benefit his own business, bleep
If/ when he gets the job please could this fact be highlighted in the wiki 👍

Same for Georgina who at one point was responding to people on insta like their spokesperson

Reactions: 11
Yeah I popped it on.
Wiki is 👌. Great job on those pics added in too.
Im
Gonna get a glass of wine and have a good read after work, can’t wait. You’ve done amazing!

He is a joke and Blake and Georgina worshipping the both of them with all of these damn pictures is just fueling the narcissistic fire. He did almost give me a heart attack with the "LIONS".
Yeah they only encourage him more!

Last edited:
I’ve stuck it in the wiki along with @MuckyDucker pee-take

Yes, Saff is deeply grieving, hasn’t dealt with the death of her baby as he dictates how she should deal, however I do believe that his behaviour is what is causing her anxiety, or made it increase 10fold, the rumours about other girls, not living with him / not knowing where he is/ what he’s doing/ he’s the kind to ghost her unless he really a needs to speak to her. All the niceness before she went away…. ALL FAKE, coz he’s been called out!
He’s a proper head duck! She will be tortured! I used to have a Cashley Vain a long time ago
Ooo I made the wiki thanks guys (y)🤩🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks to @reetacheeta for the title!
We have a wiki! If anyone wants a rundown please have a read.
Oohhhhh🙊 thanks everyone! My first title 👍🏻

That’s exactly what I thought. Some people have no scruples. Pure vultures!

I don’t know a lot about advertising on IG, but didn’t the promotion of her book just now need an ‘ad’ tag or something? or am I off?
Very good point!! She seems to forget this on lots of occasions. Must feel a bit ashamed of selling out

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.