Ashley Cain #15 It’s the remix to ignition, Ashley’s manhood is missin, saffiya paying nobody, taking cas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve literally tried to go one up on Andreas packages she’s put crisps and coffee in boxes no fancy crappy orange packaging there’s probably a direct debit form in there to
Andrea's packages are for the caretakers. She has her tit together. And I do recall the hospitals having special toy/gift lists for the kids. This is just another "it's all about me and nobody is going to tell us what do". I noticed Safiyya had "we're doing more" so someone is relaying the information to her, which is good but won't much matter. Basically the stakeratzi purchased way too much Azaylia swag, that didn't sell, so now it will double as "gifts".

Reactions: 18
Are they madddd ?! Saf was going on the other day in her stories about how excited she was to give out the gifts. Some BS about how much thought had gone into choosing the gifts. They defo can’t be serious. Sick kids need distraction. What would this collection of tat do for the kids. It’s so sad really.

I had to laugh because there really is no thought to those packages. 90% Azaylia merch. What kid wants a mug, wristband or a keychain, I mean seriously...where are the toys and other fun things to occupy hospital time and take minds off of what the kids are going through.

Orange tit
Best thing would be to buy from any hospital wish list but of course that will cost them actual cash money. They rather get rid of their tat ! I can imagine the headlines they will get in the next few days mentioning their very ‘generous gifts to needy kids’. I will scream ! There’s no way they have much money left out of the GFM or why else have they been so measly so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Are they madddd ?! Saf was going on the other day in her stories about how excited she was to give out the gifts. Some BS about how much thought had gone into choosing the gifts. They defo can’t be serious. Sick kids need distraction. What would this collection of tat do for the kids. It’s so sad really.

Best thing would be to buy from any hospital wish list but of course that will cost them actual cash money. They rather get rid of their tat ! I can imagine the headlines they will get in the next few days mentioning their very ‘generous gifts to needy kids’. I will scream ! There’s no way they have much money left out of the GFM or why else have they been so measly so far.
I bet Michelle and Vicky deliver them for Safiyya.

Reactions: 4
Saff no longer suicidal now Ash paying attention to her again 🤔
I think Michelle and Vicky offered to help her out. He was just physically there (apparently sleeping based on one of their comments). There is no relationship, even friendship, between them.

I think Michelle and Vicky offered to help her out. He was just physically there (apparently sleeping based on one of their comments). There is no relationship, even friendship, between them.
I wonder if anyone even addresses her suicidal references or if they all just act like it's a new day. Unfortunately too many "cry wolves" and people will altogether ignore those potential warning signs.

Reactions: 12
Ashley in the background ever the helpful chap
“MADE some packages up today” noticedhe didn’t say “I” I was expectinhmg him to attempt to take glory for those. Sorry but what the hell!?!?!?!?!? A pack of mini choc chip cookies that are a bag of 10 from the pound shop, or out of Aunties pantry!
alk the left over merch they can’t shift! Kenieving, they are marketing packages, diabolical!!!!! They should have been iPads and games consoles!!

I wondered about the wisdom of that too. Just seems unnecessarily thoughtless.
It would be going in the bin if I was one of those parents! I mean how embarrassing!!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if anyone even addresses her suicidal references or if they all just act like it's a new day. Unfortunately too many "cry wolves" and people will altogether ignore those potential warning signs.
Saff no longer suicidal now Ash paying attention to her again 🤔
Wonder if this has been a pattern of behaviour for her and the reason why he has to tolerate being around her, and not end the relationship officially 🤔

Reactions: 9
You can just imagine what they are gifting family and friends this Christmas can’t you
Can you imagine!
Except those presents are all Fendi etc.
Just the kids in hospital that get the crap. This is a complete and utter piss take.
What happened to Saf shopping for these kids WITH HER OWN MONEY??? Remember that story? She either couldn’t be bothered, lied or didn’t want to spend her money on the kids. It’s almost all merch!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Feel bad for saying it but the hospital gifts are tit.. The only thing the kids will like will be the pop it. Wasted money on Azaylia merchandise.

It’s disgusting box full of tit and stuff they can’t sell !!
they make me sick honestly . So many of these families lost interest in the foundation after they ignored so many begging for help .

Someone's reading here.... or Ashley told her say something about what could be behind a smile, after the comments on his socials
il tell you what’s behind your smile safiyya 1,6 million you scummy witch

Who thought up what went into the packages? if it was Saf herself she’s really bigging herself up repeatedly saying so much time and thought has gone into these packages. Most people wouldn’t be saying that about themselves but just be delighted to help others and not need to be bigged up.

I’ve just watched some of Safs highlights pre Azaliya, this women has craved the limelight for a long time I watched the NTA highlights and cringed, yes she’s lost a child yes she’s feeling low but she’s absolutely loving the fame and the insta life, I think she’s a bloody good actress she changes when Ashley’s in the house with her as she knows where he is. My sisters the same when her partner goes out or she’s bored she posts how depressed she is and life’s to much. Then the next day she’s sat in a pub living her best life! The boxes are an embarrassment and an insult

Reactions: 27
Basically the stuff they couldn’t shift isn’t it.
you need practicality, neck pillows, wet wipes,waterless foam cleaner for the days you can’t get a shower for the adult - the small toy is fine for the kids, perhaps a high grade colouring book or something.
I’m sure they have a good idea having gone through it, which is why I feel a bit bewildered.

Wow.. An 8 year old patient raised over 200k for the hospital that these are donating to and Gym Shark have donated over 4,600 items of clothing. I’m sure many, many more have too. These two have made it all about Azaylia - I would think OK how is this charity going to benefit anyone on the ward.

Wonder if this has been a pattern of behaviour for her and the reason why he has to tolerate being around her, and not end the relationship officially 🤔
I reckon he wants to leave but he can’t. She’s probably threatened to harm herself if he does, she’s probably got alot of dirt on him. If this is what she’s doing she’s stupid don’t stay with someone just for the sake of it it’s clear he doesn’t want to be there Saf just needs to let him go before he resents her even more

Reactions: 14
It’s so bad they have money from the public so many are saying they want to see it go to kids yet they just pick one every so many months to keep us silent . It’s wrong they get a good wage from this foundation if Andrea is correct and they take 150k each a year then that’s sick . They can’t even donate the money to the sick kids now .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.