Ashley Cain #15 It’s the remix to ignition, Ashley’s manhood is missin, saffiya paying nobody, taking cas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be the best title yet! Thanks to @Elisha97 only thing is I can’t stop singing the thread title now!
Full title was It’s the remix to ignition, Ashley’s manhood is missin, saffiya paying nobody, taking cash no permission
It wouldn’t fit😢 but I just couldn’t adjust the first part as it’s to good lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow is that all that is in those care packages?!
I mean, it’s the thought that counts, right?

To me, that looks like a whole lot of ‘merch’ they couldn’t flog… and some poppets from Amazon.

• Haha
Wow is that all that is in those care packages?!
I mean, it’s the thought that counts, right?

To me, that looks like a whole lot of ‘merch’ they couldn’t flog… and some poppets from Amazon.
It’s an embarrassment!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw a post of a young girl, just a random little girl, with a load of toys she’d got and donated somewhere for Christmas
I really hoped they pull it out the bag with these care packages.
I needed a reason to still believe there was some good in at least one of them.
I am so saddened by this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Was just going to post this
Obvious it’s all the tat that the extended family members brought to sell and have been stuck with 👎

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Honestly they knock me sick

Ashley cains balengia bag cost more than what’s spent here . Safiyya buying fendi presents last week for people .

never in my life felt so angry over two selfish individuals. Cheap shite for Sick amazing hero children that are fighting so hard l

they disgust me it was ok when they took nice presents for they’re daughter and safiyya exsoensive Amazon wish list with toys starting at 20 pounds , then you have them making nearly two million and not giving a penny to those sick children !!! It’s all tit that they couldn’t flog scumbags

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This is the smith family look how much they donated

then you have Ashley cain and safiyya sitting on 1.6 million from the public and buying utter tit for these sick children . They really Pisa me off !!

about time they get called out !! And hand the money back let another charity do good with it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly they knock me sick

Ashley cains balengia bag cost more than what’s spent here . Safiyya buying fendi presents last week for people .

never in my life felt so angry over two selfish individuals. Cheap shite for Sick amazing hero children that are fighting so hard l

they disgust me it was ok when they took nice presents for they’re daughter and safiyya exsoensive Amazon wish list with toys starting at 20 pounds , then you have them making nearly two million and not giving a penny to those sick children !!! It’s all tit that they couldn’t flog scumbags
I forgot about the fendi gifts now this has pissed me off even more

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
People need to start waking up

he was in debt they had nothing when azaylia was alive . suddenly he’s dressed head to toe in designer and safiyya is buying fendi gifts for family . The bag alone is nearly £600 . Compare that bag to the tit they have just dropped of for those children fighting cancer it’s disgusting!! They have taken that money and have no intentions to give it to sick children !!

didn’t his fans say “ he ain’t interested in designer Infact he’s gave it all away “ 😂😂 really if anything he’s now in the top designer clobber . Takes the piss

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

he was in debt they had nothing when azaylia was alive . suddenly he’s dressed head to toe in designer and safiyya is buying fendi gifts for family . The bag alone is nearly £600 . Compare that bag to the tit they have just dropped of for those children fighting cancer it’s disgusting!! They have taken that money and have no intentions to give it to sick children !!

didn’t his fans say “ he ain’t interested in designer Infact he’s gave it all away “ 😂😂 really if anything he’s now in the top designer clobber . Takes the piss
They can’t help bragging can they?
No thought to how this looks and the impression it gives off!

Reactions: 19

Yeah what happened to Mr humble giving all his designer gear away? Quickly changed his mind didn’t he for that bag. Wonder how much those platform wellie boots cost he keeps wearing 🤣 he needs some height lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
£500 of other people's dough for a tippexed bum bag strapped around his neck and shoulder, nuttin but a tasteless thief

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yeah what happened to Mr humble giving all his designer gear away? Quickly changed his mind didn’t he for that bag. Wonder how much those platform wellie boots cost he keeps wearing 🤣 he needs some height lol.
Did you see the comment where someone asked him if he stole saf's boots 🤣

• Haha
What are them cheap boohoo boots they both are sharing!

Also have no words for them parcels apart from bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so angry at the packages they are sending in. Having been an inpatient with my daughter battling cancer being stuck in hospital is hard. How about some vouchers for food for the parents. They have so much money and can do so much more. This is pathetic. They are only doing it to get people off their backs asking what they are doing to help. I wish other charities had access to their funds as so much more could be bought for the wards that would be of use (pillows and cutlery was one thing we parents always needed)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Literally cringing at them ‘care packages’ literally full of tat, it sounds awful but the children and the parents in the hospital aren’t poor!! Why is Aazaliyas face on everything aswel?? Like imagine being a parent in hospital with a sick child and the the gifts you’ve been given have got a (beautiful) babies face on that has passed away?? Like what a reminder

• Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.